剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
Uh, you talking to me? What's going on?
麻烦谁去锁门 - 哈啰
Can someone lock the door, please? - Hello?
老天 - 抱歉 发生什么事
Jesus Christ. - Sorry, what's happening here?
我去 - 跪下 史提夫汪达
Right. On your knees, Stevie Wonder. - I'm on it.
你说什么
Excuse me.
跪下
On your knees!
好 - 梅铎先生
Okay. - Mr. Murdock.
好 克汗先生
All right. Mr. Khan?
你怎么在这里 我以为你离开了
What are you doing here? I thought you'd already left.
对 我应该离开才对
Yeah, I probably should have.
好 不必解释这是什么
All right! No need to explain what this is.
你们都看过电影
You've all been to the movies.
可能有几种发展
This can go a couple of ways.
你们待在原地
You stay where you are,
低着头 闭上嘴巴
you keep your heads down, keep your traps shut,
别碍事 我们就不会伤害你们
you stay out of our way and we'll stay out of yours.
很简单 大家回家去
Easy. Everybody goes home
就有一个夸张的故事可以讲
and everybody has a wild story to tell.
这些武器都有子弹 可发射
Now these weapons are loaded, they're live,
如假包换
and they're very, very real.
如果有人怀疑
If anyone has any doubts about that,
尽管自讨苦吃没关系
feel free to carry on and find out the hard way.
只要杀人 你们的持械抢劫罪名
You kill anyone and your armed robbery charge
就变成谋杀重罪
converts to a felony murder.
刑期25年到无期徒刑
Then you're looking at 25-to-life.
这里有个律师
We have a solicitor on our hands.
梅铎先生
Mr. Murdock.
好 律师先生可能不懂规矩
All right then. Mr. Solicitor here may not have understood the rules.
就当作警告
Let it be a warning.
好 银行经理在哪
Now, where's the bank manager?
我要见史蒂芬奥瑞奇先生
I need to see a Mr. Steven Aldrich.
有瞎子 难道也有聋子吗
We have a blind man, do we have a deaf one as well?
我说史蒂芬奥瑞奇
I said Steven Aldrich,
拜托赶快出来 史蒂芬
come out, come out wherever you are, please, Steven.
10查理 东北往南10街廓封路
10-Charlie, request road closure 10 block northeast heading south.
警♥察♥来了 - 可恶
The cops are here. - Shit.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
经理不出来我们就开枪
The manager. Now or we start shooting.
经理应该不在 拜托别射杀我们
I don't think the manager's here. Please don't shoot us.
拜托...
Please. Please.
你
You.
我
Me?
叫什么名字
What's your name?
优素福克汗
Yusuf Khan, sir.
你在这里上班 - 是
You work here, right? - Yes, sir.
什么职位 优素福克汗
What's your title, Yusuf Khan?
职位
Title?
银行副理 副理
Assistant Bank Manager. Assistant.
银行副理 - 没错
Assistant Bank Manager. - That's right, sir.
银行经理在哪里
Where's the non-assistant bank manager?
其实...他早上有点急事
Actually, he... He's had a bit of an emergency this morning.
几小时内不会进来
He won't be in for a couple of hours.
几小时 - 对
A couple of hours? - Yeah.
闭嘴
Shut it.
优素福克汗
Yusuf Khan.
是
Yes, sir.
你去打开金库
You're gonna open the vault.
可以吗 优素福克汗
Can you do that for me, Yusuf Khan?
可以 - 很好
Yeah, yes, sir. - Good man.
特警队到了 - 特警队
SWAT's pulling up. - SWAT?
随机应变 勇气
Stay fluid, all right? Courage.
我们谈过了
We talked about this.
计画不变 他们做他们的 我们干我们的
Nothing changes. They do them. We do us.
好 看来我们会比
All right. Looks like we're gonna be
原本预期的再待久一点
spending a little more time together than we thought.
这不是在开趴
This isn't a fucking party.
你们对我们知道得越少 我们就对你们知道越少
The less you know about us, the less we know about you.
继续保持下去 脸朝下
Let's keep it that way. Faces down.
他们怎么这么快就到了
How the hell did they get here so fast?
一定有人在我们进来前触动警铃
Someone must have triggered the alarm before we got in.
我们进来前 他们怎么知道我们要来...
Before we got in? How could they have known we were comin'--
这些都不重要
Hey. None of that matters.
专注在目标上
Eyes on the prize. Right?
我们照老大的意思做
We do what the boss told us to do.
执行备案
And we go to Plan B.
备案 - 好
Plan B. - All right.
你看好人♥质♥
You stay with the hostages,
我来对付警♥察♥
I'll handle the cops.
阿蓝带副理下楼打开金库
Blue takes the assistant manager downstairs to open the vault.
你打不开吧
You can't open it, can you?
金库
The vault.
我不知道该说什么 - 没关系
Look, I didn't know what to say, okay? - It's okay.
我一时慌张 我以为他会...
I... I just panicked. I thought he was going...
也许我该告诉他
Probably I should just tell him, right?
先不要 他不会相信 以为你胡扯
No. Not now. He won't believe you. He'll think you're bluffing.
噢
Oh.
在哪里
Where is it?
地下四楼 - 好
Four floors below. - Okay.
好 等他带你下去
All right. When he takes you down there,
尽量拖时间 有办法吗
you stall as long as you can, okay? Can you do that?
我怎么说的
What did I tell you?
上去看看状况 - 是
Get up there and find an approach. - Yes, sir.
罗里奎斯
Rodriguez?
你哪位 - 安琪金警探
Who are you? - Detective Angie Kim.
墨菲怎么了 - 今天什么日子
What happened to Murphy? - You know what today is?
一半警力现在醉到不醒人事
You know that half of force is face down in a pool of Guinness by now.
我是第五分局代理人♥质♥谈判官
I'm the acting deputy hostage negotiator, 5th Precinct.
可以报告一下状况吗
You got a status report for me?
上午9点14分接获报案
Call came in at 9:14 a.m.
监视影片显示有20名民众
Security feed showed 20 civilians.
9点15分 银行所有监视器与通讯中断
By 9:15, every camera and line of communication in the bank went down.
有接触吗 - 还没
Any contact? - Not yet.
队长
Captain.
后退
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey! Back.
不好意思...
'Scuse me, sir, behind...
有人耳朵在痒
Someone's ears were burning.
我是金警探
This is Detective Kim.
我有幸与哪位通话
Whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with?
「哪位」
"Whom"?
开头就这么有礼貌
Elocution off the top.
令人感动 警探 是金警探吧
Very impressive, detective. Detective Kim, was it?
安琪金 现场指挥官
Angie Kim, officer-in-command.
我真好运 你能叫我杰西詹姆斯
Well, lucky for me then. You can just call me Jesse James, yeah?
好名字 早上还顺利吗 詹姆斯先生
Good one. How's your morning going so far, Mr. James?
好极了 警探 你呢
Well, just peachy, Detective. And you?
你真会挑日子抢银行
You picked a heck of a day to take over a bank.
要出来陪我喝一杯吗 这里啤酒很多
Wanna come out and raise a pint with me? Lots of Guinness out here.
听来令人心动 警探
That does sound temptin', Detective.
你语气好冷静 是吧
And you do sound calm, don't you?
冷静 果断又坚定
Calm, firm, and resolute,
就像手册上写的
just like the manual says.
我不知道贝尔法斯特弄得到纽约警局手册
I didn't know the NYPD manual was available in Belfast.
很好
That's good.
全世界的警♥察♥都差不多
But your cops around the world are all pretty much the same, aren't they?
再来你就想占上风 对吧
Next, you'll be trying to establish the upper hand, won't you?
不过这次我不确定是否必要
Except in this case, I'm not sure I have to try.
你被包围了 詹姆斯先生
You're surrounded, Mr. James.
结果只有你被上铐或被装进尸袋
Only way this ends is with you in handcuffs or a body bag.
那就设法避免后者
Let's try to avoid the latter then, shall we?
那再好不过了
Nothing would make me happier.
很好
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表