剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
你确定这不是因为他给了你差评吗
And you're sure it's not just because he gave you a bad report?
好吧
You know what? Fine.
你就和你的小团队
Fine. You and your little team,
假装去拯救世界
you go and pretend to save the world.
而我就一而再再而三地救你们
I'll just stick to saving you from boring old death.
无聊的课怎么样
What about non-cool subjects?
今年数学太简单了
Maths is ridiculously easy this year.
你怎么不试着让我谈谈
Why aren't you trying to make me talk about it?
谈瑞秋
About Rachel?
我觉得倾诉对我没用
I guess talking about it didn't do me any good.
-起码一开始没用 -对你
- Not at first, anyway. - You?
我爸爸两年前去世
My dad died almost two years ago.
中风
A stroke.
吃晚饭时还好好的
He was fine at dinner.
第二天就再没醒过来
Just never woke up the next morning.
-我之前不知道 -我想说的是
- I didn't know that. - The point is,
我不知道别人想让我说什么
I didn't know what anyone wanted me to say,
所以什么也没说
so I didn't say anything.
直到有一天我主动开口
Until one day, I did.
你是谁 你在这儿做什么
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你在写些什么
What do you keep writing?!
为什么不说话
Why don't you talk?!
不管你是谁
Whoever you are,
我要把你吊死在墙上
I am going to string you up on that wall by your b...
有些骂人的话我都看不懂
I don't even understand some of these swearwords.
他故意激怒我
He was purposefully provoking me.
我本来不该拿到这报告
You know I'm not supposed to get this report.
令人惊奇的是 他并没有要求你立马走人
And amazingly, he hasn't asked for your immediate dismissal.
而是再次观察
He wants to observe you again.
也许他喜欢你
Maybe he likes you.
-不可能 没有人喜欢我 -我喜欢
- No, no-one likes me. - I like you.
你是个大♥麻♥烦
You're a pain in my bottom,
但是起码你这种麻烦我是头一次见
but at least you're a fresh kind of pain,
当校长 就像婚姻中需要新鲜感
and for a headteacher, that's almost... marriage.
没这么简单 我能感觉得出
No, no, there's a whiff around him.
他很邪恶
I'm telling you, he is evil.
他是教育标准局的 当然很邪恶
He's from OFSTED. Of course he's evil.
起码别让我们遭到特殊处理
At least try not to get us into any special measures.
主管们不会愿意的
The governors wouldn't like it.
但是你什么都没看到
But you didn't see anything?
没有 但是他没有撒谎
No, but he wasn't lying.
甚至不愿意让我告诉你们这些
He didn't even want me to tell you about it.
他最近很低落
He's been really upset lately.
也许他以为自己看到了什么
Maybe he just thinks he saw something.
他也这么说 但这不合常理
That's what he said, but people don't do that.
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do? OK?
难道我们不该一起解决吗
Aren't we supposed to be working this out together?
我以为我们...
I thought we'd be, like...
-怎么说呢... -你很孤单
- I don't know, like... - You are lonely.
因为人类就是这么交流的
Yeah, because that's how people talk to each other
坦娅 我们是你的朋友
Tanya, we're your friends.
我只告诉我的朋友 我拉小提琴
I only tell my friends I play violin.
-你拉小提琴 -主要是民谣
- You play violin? - Folk music mainly.
民谣是什么
What's folk music?
现在拉姆很痛苦 葵羽老师很可怕
Meanwhile, Ram is really suffering and Miss Quill is horrible,
我完全没法黑进...
and I'm having no luck hacking into...
-黑什么 -看到了吧 我们很茫然
- Hacking into what? - See? We're almost helpless.
起码我在试着做些什么
At least I'm trying to do something.
为什么他们跳圈圈
Why do they all dance in a circle?
但是你才告诉我们这事
But this is the first time you've told us about it
也许并不是真的
and it might not even be real.
校长
The headteacher.
-你和他关系挺好吧 -阿米蒂奇先生
- He's your friend, right? - Mr. Armitage?
一般般
I wouldn't say friend.
我们问问他失踪的清洁工的事
Let's ask him about the missing cleaner.
至少确定这是不是真的
Let's at least find out how real it is.
确实有个清洁工今天没来上班
As it happens, there was a cleaner who didn't turn up today.
为什么问这些
Why?
她没来上班是发生了一些奇怪的事吗
Was there anything...weird about her not showing up?
你怎么知道是"她"
How did you know it was a her?
跑十圈 顺着边
Going to be ten laps, going side to sides.
偷懒的受罚
All laziness will be punished.
教练
Coach.
天呐
My God.
这违反的速度也太快了
There's my own personal broken record.
不得不说如果你们三个干了坏事 我会很惊讶
I have to say, I'd be surprised if any of you three
特别是你 阿普丽尔
were up to mischief, especially you, April.
我有时也调皮捣蛋
I can be mischievous.
我会帮助你们的 有什么可以对我讲
I'm on your side. You can talk to me.
我知道所有老师都会这么说
I know all teachers say that, but...
我们确实是真心的
we mostly actually mean it.
好吧 你大概不会相信
OK, you're probably not going to believe this, but...
-阿普丽尔 -怎么了 我们不能...
- April! - What? We can't just...
不能怎样
Can't just what?
抱歉 你已经没有机会了
Sorry, but you're out of chances.
教练 我以前质疑过你吗
Coach, have I ever questioned you?
-没有 -这是因为我想要学习
- No. - That's because I want to learn.
我希望让自己变得最好 教练
I want what's best for me, Coach.
我需要留在队里 那才是我应该的样子
I need to be on the team, that's who I am.
快逃
Get out! Run!
饥饿
There is hunger!
愤怒
There is anger!
可能也会有快乐吗
Is there happiness, maybe?
可能你给我些辅♥导♥
Maybe you could give me some tutoring.
我就可以恢复状态
I could get my form back.
变得更好
Get better.
我一直很尊敬你
I've always respected you.
即使在你很过分的时候
Even when you've been a total dick.
拉姆 这可能就是这个世界想要告诉你
You know, Ram, maybe this is the universe's way of saying
你真的不适合体育
sport isn't for you.
回家吧
Now, go home.
这里之前明明都是血 我们
There was blood everywhere. We...
不是我们编造出来的
We weren't making it up.
当然 当然你们没有编造
No, no, of course you weren't.
年轻人才不会开权威人士的玩笑
Young people never play pranks on authority figures.
博士说你会帮我们
Hey, The Doctor said you're supposed to help us.
-你是我们的保护者 -我知道
- You're my protector. - Yeah, don't I know it.
但是 谁是我的保护者
But who's mine?
我们只能靠自己了
We really are on our own.
一切尽在掌控之中
You're in control.
第二梯队
第一梯队
一切尽在掌控之中
You're in control.
你是什么时候知道可以开口的
When did you know the time was right to start talking?
我和我的哥哥们说的 我也没有想到
I talked to my brothers, which I didn't expect, but...
他们早就知道
But they knew.
因为同样的事也发生在他们身上
Cos the same thing happened to them.
不是什么集体拥抱之类的
It wasn't like big group hugs or anything.
我们会一起玩Xbox
We'd play Xbox and...
贾维斯会说 你们还记得爸爸玩得有多烂吗
Jarvis would say, "Do you remember how bad Dad was at this?"
戴蒙会说"记得" 我也会说"记得"
and Damon would say, "Yeah," And I'd say, "Yeah."
然后我们会一起大笑 然后继续玩游戏
And then we'd laugh and keep playing.
现在好点儿了
It'd be a little better.
没有很多 但是至少好了一点
Not a lot, but at least a little bit.
我想念她
I miss her.
我知道
I know.
我闭上眼睛就能看到她是怎么死的
All I see when I close my eyes is her dying.
我刚才看到 阿米蒂奇先生被活生生的剥皮
I just saw Mr Armitage being skinned alive.
-我们该怎么做 -你是王子 你告诉我
- What do we do? - You're the prince, you tell me.
你已经见过种族灭绝 见过怪物
You've seen genocide, you've seen monsters.
你看到了 为什么你不告诉我
You saw it? Why didn't you say?
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表