剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
it never ceases to stop talking about luck and fate and destiny.
我不相信这些
Well, I believe in none of those things.
我相信生活从你出生的那刻起
I believe life tries to kill you
就试着杀死你
from the moment you are born
而最好的回应就是不停地反击
and the only proper response is to fight back at every moment.
要是我用这武器来对付暗影魔
If I use the weapon on the Shadow Kin,
这个世界就完了
then this world dies.
每个人都会死的
Everyone on it.
也包括你
Including you.
我现在的生活才不会让我对未来有期待
The life I'm currently living doesn't make me weep at the prospect.
这可不是我们的交易
That wasn't our deal.
什么交易
What...? What deal?
这女人是谁 她怎么进来的
Who is this woman? How did she get inside of our house?
别听她的 查理
Don't listen to her, Charlie.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我们能看出来你是什么样的人
We can see what kind of a person you are.
-我能搞定 好吗 -我们是谁
- Look, I'm handling this, all right? - Who's "We"?
很明显你有一副好心肠
You obviously have a good heart,
你关心着周围发生的事情
you care what happens.
查理 王子
Charlie... Prince,
我们需要你拯救这个星球
we need you to save this planet.
不
No.
你就是拐走我女儿那小子的父亲吧
You must be the father of the boy who led my girl astray.
我只知道我儿子在和你女儿搅在一起之前
All I know is that my son never had any trouble
从没惹过麻烦
before he got involved with your daughter.
你再这么说我的 我们的女儿
Oi, you talk about my - our - daughter like that again
我就扭断你的脖子
and I will break your neck!
够了
Enough!
天啊 你们真的了解你们的孩子吗
God, do any of you even know your own children?
阿普丽尔是我见过的最正派的人
April is the most decent person I've ever met
她勇敢
and she's also brave
善良 关心着这个世界发生的一切
and she's kind and cares about what happens to the world.
而拉姆目睹了自己的女朋友自杀
And Ram saw his girlfriend murdered in front of him,
而他依然开始了新的生活
and he still carried on living
依然对他的将来有着期待
and he still cares about his future.
他们是我认识的最好的人
They're the nicest people I know.
他们不会强迫对方做任何事
Nobody forced anybody into anything.
所以
So...
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
这是什么
What was that?
我不知道 这不重要
I don't know. It doesn't matter.
阿普丽尔 你打不过他们这么多人
April, you can't fight all of them.
不 就杀他一个
No. Just him.
我就是为此而来的
That's what I came to do.
我们走
Here we go.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
别以为你了解我们所面临的威胁
Don't think you understand the threat we're under.
我了解的很
I understand it perfectly well.
我还知道些你不了解的事情
I also understand what you don't.
不管你和她达成了什么协议
Whatever deal you think you made with her,
她都会在得到她想要的东西后背叛你
she'll betray it in a second to get what she wants.
你已经这么做了
You already have.
当然了 我们都懂
Yes, of course, we know that.
但她让我进来了 不是吗
But she got me through your door, didn't she?
她带我来到了武器面前 相信我
She brought me to the weapon itself and, believe me...
今天一定会有武器开火的
..Something will be fired today.
-这 这是 -什么
- That... - That was... - What?
我发誓我刚感觉到了阿普丽尔
I swear I felt April there for a second.
-怎么感觉到的 -像是一种牵引力
- Felt her how? - Like a tug, a pull.
阿普丽尔 我能干吗
April, what can I do?
跟着我 别挂了
Just stay out the way and try not to die.
阿普丽尔 听着
April, listen...
-别说 -别说什么
- Don't say it. - Don't say what?
别说你爱我
Don't say that you love me.
什么 我不是要说这个
What? I wasn't.
我才认识你大概一个月
I've known you, like, a month.
-你肯定要说这个 -我不是
- You were totally about to say it. - I wasn't.
你肯定是 因为我刚要说
You were, because I was going to say
我们才刚认识大概一个月
that we've only known each other for, like, a month.
我真不是要说这个
Well, I wasn't.
我知道你是个什么样的人 拉姆
I know what type of guy you are, Ram.
你有一颗特别好的心
You have this heart and it's so wonderful.
你不是那种四处乱搞的脑残球员
You're not the usual dickhead footballer type
觉得最理想的女孩就是
who shags around and who's perfect idea of a girl
什么都不在乎的女孩
is just someone who just doesn't mind that.
我就四处乱搞
I shag around.
拉姆
Ram.
你知道我觉得你很酷
You know I think you're pretty cool.
除了那个评论
Apart from that remark.
我们可以到此为止吗
Can we just go from there?
小孩们
Teenagers
一定要赢 好吗
Just win this fight, OK?
我会赢的
I'll win...
别担心
don't you worry.
什么感觉
What does it feel like?
像一股电流通过我的身体 但是每次
Like electricity running through my body, but every time...
我绝对感觉到她了
..I definitely felt her.
拉姆和她在一起吗
Is Ram with her?
同志们
Guys...
不管我们在干吗 能快点吗
Whatever we're doing, can we do it quickly?
这边走
Come this way.
只有罗迪亚人能操纵这个盒子 对吗
Only a Rhodian can operate the Cabinet, correct?
-对不对 -是的
- Correct. - Yes.
即使是葵羽人也不行
Not even a Quill can.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all of this?
我说过了 主管很有资源
As I said, the Governors are resourceful.
你不能强迫我
You can't force me.
我不会被强迫的
I won't be forced.
是吗
Really?
要是你伤了他
If you harm him,
我会站在这里看着你死
I will stand by and watch you die.
这个我同意
Yeah, a topic on which I concur.
我们的武器是用来干别的事的
We're using the weapon for something else.
查理 我不相信你会把我们都牺牲了
You see, I don't believe you will make us all pay, Charlie.
我觉得你不会那么坏
I think you're a better person than that.
你根本不懂我是什么样的人
You have no idea what kind of person I am.
也不懂到底要冒怎样的险
Or what's at stake here.
如果我用了它我就会一无所有 我子民的灵魂
If I use it, I will have nothing. The souls of my people...
能拯救另一族群的灵魂
..Will have saved the souls of another people.
但不是你该毁灭的那个族群
But not destroy the RIGHT people.
这会让你和暗影魔无异
Which would make you as bad as the Shadow Kin.
那个种族屠♥杀♥的暗影魔
The Shadow Kin, who kill whole species.
如果我们能骗过他们
If we could trick them somehow.
让暗影魔去袭击花瓣
Get them to attack the petals.
让暗影魔到地球上来 我不认为是个好主意
And have the Shadow Kin on Earth? I don't think so.
然后你就可以用灵魂之盒把他们都杀了
Then you could use the Cabinet to kill them all
-那样所有人都开心 -但我们怎么能做到呢
- and everybody's happy. - But how? How could we do it?
如果我们能找到阿普里尔
If we'd have gone after April
就像我刚开始就想做的那样
like I wanted to in the first place...!
不行
Don't!
计划不是这样的
That is not the plan.
没时间了 也别跟我争辩
There is no time. This is not a debate.
相信我 我的枪里有足够多的子弹
Believe me when I say I have enough bullets in this gun
能我在这个下午随心所欲
to make this afternoon go exactly how I want.
影子
影子能杀花瓣
什么
What?
希望别有问题 希望她能好好的
Please be all right. Oh, God, please let her be all right.
你对自己做了什么 蛆虫
What have you done to yourself, maggot?
别这么叫她
Don't call her that!
这不是重点 拉姆
Not the biggest issue here, Ram.
你可以感觉到他们对吧
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表