剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
She was upset. I took her home.
我想说的就这些
That's all I've got to say.
别以为我坐在轮椅上就好说话
Don't let this chair fool you.
如果你伤害我的女儿
If you hurt my daughter...
我会杀了你
..I will kill you.
阿普丽尔是我的朋友
April is my friend.
如果你需要我
If you need me...
你♥爸♥爸说了什么
What did your dad say?
-我要报♥警♥ -妈妈 不要 别管了
- I'm calling the police. - Mum, no, just leave it.
别管 今天到底怎么了
Leave it?! What is going on today?
你从来没给我提过那男孩 阿普丽尔
You've never even mentioned that boy's name to me, April.
我们有共同点
We've got stuff in common.
我打赌是他这么说的
I bet that's what he says.
妈妈 他不是爸爸
Mum, he's not Dad.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
一开始你♥爸♥爸也不是现在这个样子
Neither was your dad at first.
坦娅 阿普丽尔有麻烦了
Tanya. April is in trouble.
看了所有这些有趣的资料
All this fascinating information
我一直在想的只有一件事
and the only thing I keep thinking to myself is,
你看起来不像什么乖乖的安德丽娅
you don't really seem like an Andrea.
好吧 所有人都叫我葵羽
Yeah, well, everyone calls me Quill.
是关于家长会的事吗 因为...
Look, is this about the parents' evening? Because...
这不是20世纪50年代
This isn't the 1950s,
相信我 我见过比你和查理更不寻常的
trust me when I say I've seen more unusual housing arrangements
居住安排 这种监护关系十分普遍
than yours and Charlie's. Guardianship is quite common.
-好吧 -马特兹的事情比较棘手
- Yeah. - Slightly tricky with Matteusz,
但是他17岁了 他自己的和父母的意愿
but he's 17 and that's borderline on his own wishes
之间有分歧 如果他们要把他赶出去
versus those of his parents. And if they threw him out...
你怎么知道的这些
How do you know all this?
监管团喜欢运转良好的学校
The governors like a well-run school.
我见过监管团的一些东西
Ah, yes, well, I've seen some of the resources of the governors.
是的 机器人相当贵
Yes, robots are rather expensive.
找替代品也不是什么易事
Not going to be easy to replace.
葵羽小姐 你今天有见到松鼠吗
Tell me, Miss Quill, have you seen any squirrels today?
-什么 -或者鸟
- Pardon? - Or birds.
今早有听到鸟叫吗
Heard any birdsong this morning?
你疯了吗
Are you quite insane?
他们比之前更多了吗
Are there more of them than a moment ago?
你为什么老是在这件事上跟我过不去
Why are you giving me such a hard time about this?
拯救人♥民♥是王子的责任
It's the duty of a prince to save his people.
责任是糟糕统治的另一种说法
Duty is another word of bad government.
拯救是怎么回事
And how is this saving?
他们是灵魂 他们已经过完了一生
They're souls, they've already lived their lives.
怎么了
What?
还有什么你没有告诉我
What else are you not telling me?
一个童话故事
The children's story.
只要使用妥当
In the hands of the right person,
那个盒子不只是一件武器
the Cabinet isn't just a weapon.
是让人起死回生的途径
It's a way of bringing them all back.
什么
What?
在英雄的手中
In the hands of a hero,
灵魂会占据躯体 而不是摧毁他们
the souls take over the bodies instead of just burning them.
所有的罗迪亚人以另一种形态重生
So all of Rhodia is reborn in a different shape.
一个种族还是会被杀害
An entire race is still killed.
-我知道 -你觉得你就是这位英雄吗
- I know. - And you think you are this hero?
不是 我说了 是童话故事
No, no, I told you, it's a children's story,
-让人们相信天堂 -所以说你不信了吗
- a way of believing in heaven. - So you DON'T believe it?
这是希望
It's hope.
我知道这又傻又幼稚
I know it's stupid and childish,
罗迪亚的成年人都不相信 但这是希望
and no adult Rhodian ever believes it, but it's hope.
我当然不是这个英雄
Of course I'm not this hero,
但是如果我能保护好盒子 也许某天...
but if I can keep the Cabinet safe, maybe, one day...
拉姆说阿普丽尔的身体被暗影魔王占据了
Ram said April's body has been taken over by the Shadow Kin.
他的声音听起来好滑稽 我觉得他们上♥床♥了
His voice sounded kind of funny - I think they had sex.
拉姆和暗影魔王吗
Ram and the Shadow Kin?
一动不动
Inert.
没有智慧的迹象 我们不能与其理论
No apparent intelligence, nothing we can argue with.
仅仅是饥饿的植物
Just a plant with an appetite.
看好了
Watch.
一小时前我喂了一个
I fed one of these an hour ago,
通过一滴血
and from that single drop of blood,
它们成倍成倍地增长
it's doubled, doubled, doubled again...
还吃松鼠
And it's eating squirrels.
也许现在靠松鼠还能维持 但长久不了
Probably all it can manage at this point, but not for long.
我们认为一片花瓣从时空裂缝中飘了进来
We think a single petal slipped in through a crack in space-time,
就昨天一晚 看看它猛增了多少
just last night, and look how it's proliferated.
而且不会停止 成倍成倍地增长
And it's not stopping. Doubled, doubled, doubled again.
我们这种它没法吞噬的生物...
So those of us that it doesn't eat...
会被淹没 窒息而死
Will be swamped, suffocated.
我们死定了
We are quite doomed.
除非你帮我们
Unless you help us.
有办法的 相信我
Oh, there's a way, trust me.
而且我有权告诉你
And I have been authorised to say that
如果你帮我们解决我们这儿的问题
if you help us solve our little problem here,
我们大概可以帮助解决你的
we may well be able to help you solve yours.
我的
Mine?
永远摆脱你脑子里的那小东西
How would you like to get that little creature out of your head
你觉得怎么样
once and for all?
拿回你的自♥由♥意志 想干什么都由你
How would you like your own free will back,
你觉得怎么样
to do with whatever you please?
拉努斯希望在那颗心上挂锚
Rannus hoped the anchor on the heart alone
能够将其稳定在这个世界
would be enough to keep it in this world.
我知道 卡鲁斯
I know this, Kharrus.
但是他胆子太小 不敢再跨出一步
But he was too cowardly to go the extra step -
将陛下您的身体连接寄体
to attach the body of Your Majesty to the anchor as well.
如果心脏没了 我也会死
So if the heart goes, I go with it?
或者可以把她带来
Or it brings her here.
这样你们共享的心脏
Or you may both die
可能会撕裂 你俩都会死
as your shared heart is torn in two.
所以他才犹豫
That was why he hesitated.
所以他失败了
That was why he failed.
你就是要确保不会失败
You are here to make sure that does not happen.
我明白 陛下
I understand, Your Majesty.
我们还没说完话 年轻人
We are not finished speaking, young lady.
我不能让拉姆就那样走了
I can't leave it that way with Ram.
杰姬 我...
Jackie, I'm...I'm...
这里不欢迎你
You're not welcome here.
你知道法♥院♥限制令是什么
You know the rules of the court order.
我来这儿是因为我们的女儿出事了
I'm here because there's something wrong with our daughter.
在锚和你的身体连接
There will be constant injuries to you
心脏里外跳动的时候
when I link the anchor to your body
你会持续受到伤害
and the heart beats in and out of it.
我会一直治疗你
I will be constantly healing you,
但那种疼痛将十分剧烈
but the pain will be great.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我准备好了
I am.
不准你和我女儿说话
You will not speak to me of my daughter.
-是我们的女儿 -所以
- Our daughter! - And that
你才不准和她说话
is exactly how you will not speak of her.
今天她威胁我
She threatened me today!
用剑威胁我
With these swords!
剑
Swords?
其实更像刀
They're more like scimitars.
要是你成功了 你将与我同享王位
Should you succeed, there is room on the throne by my side.
你赐予我荣耀 陛下
You honour me, Majesty.
是的
Yes, I do.
就是现在
Now!
我还在等你的解释呢
Still waiting for an answer.
阿普丽尔 阿普丽尔
April! April!
阿普丽尔
April!
不要 不要
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表