剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
所以我们得要穿过那里 杀了他
And we're supposed to go through there and kill him?
不这么做 所有人都会死
If we don't, everyone we know will die.
行吧 佛罗多 我们跳进火山吧
Fine, Frodo, let's go hop in a volcano.
佛罗多
"Frodo"?
我爸挺喜欢看的电影里的角色
Yeah, some old movie my dad likes.
《魔戒》里的人物 曾去过末日火山
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
麦克林女士 没想到你也在
Mrs MacClean, this IS a surprise.
阿普丽尔不见了 你得把她带回来
April's gone, I need you to get her back.
现在还有其他要紧事 查尔斯
Yeah, priorities have changed, Charles.
-我们正在遭受攻击 -被谁
- We're under attack. - By who?
等等
Wait.
看
Watch.
花瓣在攻击我们
The flower petals are attacking us?
明早它们就能活埋我们
They'll bury us by tomorrow morning.
非常可怕
It will be quite gruesome.
但你能够救我们 查尔斯
But you can help us, Charles,
因为我们发现你其实一直在说谎
because it turns out that you've been lying.
真没想到你居然说谎
Oh, my, how you've been lying...
我才不管你是怎么看待我的 葵羽
I care very little about your opinion of my actions, Quill.
那是什么 你知道吗
What are these? Is that something you know?
知道
Yeah.
暗影魔认为他们是进化失败的产物
The Shadow Kin believe that they're an evolutionary mistake.
他们就像不愿为人所知的宇宙黑暗面
Like a peek into the universe's dark side that it never wanted,
然后被丢到了这
so they were cast down here
生活在我们的影子里被遗忘
to live in our shadows and be forgotten.
他们对此非常不满
They're pretty pissed off about it.
我看出来了
Yeah, I've noticed.
留着这些是要警醒暗影魔
These are here to remind them that
如果不反抗的话这个宇宙就会消灭它们
the universe will crush them if they don't defeat it.
-灭族 -太惨了
- All of it. - Pretty bleak.
大多数种族都是这样
Yeah, well, most religions are.
并不是 我们族就不是
Not all. Not mine.
短发锡克教男孩如是说
Says the Sikh boy with the short hair.
试过裹头巾过机场安检吗
Ever tried going through airport security in a turban?
我爸讨厌我不按传统锡克教教♥徒♥打扮
My dad doesn't like that I don't practise Kesh.
-要蓄长发和胡子是吧 -对
- That's the long hair and the beard, right? - Yeah.
现在是21世纪了 得靠颜值
But you know, modern times, you got to look sharp.
不过老实说 我倒是喜欢他那样打扮
I like that he does, though, honestly.
让我牢记自己的出身
Tells me where I came from.
我还留着他给我的发梳 免得我改主意了
And I've still got a Kangha he gave me in case I ever change my mind.
梳子啊
The comb!
拜托 好歹我们教也有三千万人呢
Seriously! There's 30 million of us,
稍微学点
try to learn something.
这是腕环
This is the Kara.
用来警示我们
It reminds us that...
我们是教族的一员
we're part of the community
我们得靠这双手勤劳工作来养活自己
and that our hands and life should do good work.
我们认为人生最重要的就是端正自己
We believe the important thing in your life is to do good action.
如果你真的端正了自己
But if you do a good action, right,
神肯定会在某个地方出现
somewhere in the process, there's GOT to be God,
就算你没有信仰
even if you don't have faith
或是相信有谁会在守护着你
or believe there's some dude out there looking after you.
我们人与人之间越彼此做善事
Isn't doing a good thing, one human to another,
不就越能接近神了吗
the closest we're going to get to God?
那如果我们人与人之间彼此所做的恶事呢
And what about all the bad things that we do, one human to another?
我也不知道 真希望我知道
I don't know. I wish I did.
但生活在那样的世界里会更轻松
But it makes it a lot easier to live in a world like that,
那样的宇宙里
or a universe.
所以你才跟过来吗 你是想做善事
Is that why you followed me? To do a good deed?
我跟过来是不想让你独自面对这一切
I followed you because I thought you shouldn't have to face this alone.
我不需要什么白马王子 拉姆
I don't need a knight in shining armour, Ram.
-我就从没有过 -阿普丽尔
- I never have. - April...
怎么了
What happened?
找到你了
There you are.
我和它之间的感应暴露了
Our link just gave away too much.
他知道我来了
He knows I'm here.
那个女人是谁 她怎么知道那么多
Who was that woman and why does she know so much?
也值了
It was worth it.
你脑子有病吗
What is the matter with you?
-想都别想 -够了
- You will not. - Oh, stop it,
够了 我到死也伤害不了你
stop it, I'll die before I do any real harm,
记得吗 还记得吗
remember? Remember that?
来自他被毁灭的种族的惩罚
A punishment from his people, who were destroyed,
给了我被毁灭的种族的惩罚
a punishment given to only my people, who were also destroyed.
成千上万的人被杀死了 而你...
That's billions of people GONE, murdered! And YOU...
你 只想着自己复仇 却一言不提
YOU! All this time to take your revenge and you said nothing!
这由不得你
The choice isn't yours.
天啊 要是我脑子里没那玩意儿
God, if I didn't have this thing in my head!
可你就是有 你就得照着我说的做
Yeah, but you do. And you will do as I say.
你有杀死暗影魔的武器
You have a weapon that would kill the Shadow Kin.
也能杀死我掌管的罗迪亚人的灵魂
And kill every Rhodian soul that I have stewardship of!
再加上还会造成大屠♥杀♥
Plus, the whole mass-murder thing?
-那你逼我做你奴隶还不够 -是俘虏
- So, it's not enough that you make me your slave... - Prisoner.
你还打算让我无助地站在一旁
You're going to make me stand by, helpless,
眼睁睁地看着虐杀我族人者长活于世间吗
and watch those who slaughtered my people just live and thrive?
你也杀了我的族人
You killed my people, too.
-那是战争 -是恐怖行为
- In war! - In terrorist acts!
-现在不是争这个的时候吧 -没错
- It's possible this may not be the best time. - No, it isn't.
你是说现在威胁步步逼近
And now, you're saying the threat is ongoing
却要四个孩子去对抗
and somehow four children are supposed to fight it?
-不是这样的 -到此为止
- It's not like that. It's... - It ends.
到今天为止
Today, it ends.
我们得去拿那个盒子
We need to get to the Cabinet.
谁都不知道那盒子对植物有没有用
We don't even know if it'll work on a plant.
它能吸取一切生物
It ingests living matter
只要里面有一丝灵魂寄居
which would suggest the tiniest soul lives within
而那武器就会把它当作目标 对吧
and that's what the weapon needs as a target, isn't it?
别看着我 我可没告诉她
Don't look at me, I didn't tell her.
捕蝇草也能捕食 可它们没灵魂
Venus flytraps ingest matter, they don't have souls.
你真这么觉得吗
Oh, you think so, do you?
到底怎么回事 阿普丽尔呢
What's going on? Where's April?
你待在学校里吧
You should stay at the school.
这里是时空裂缝的中心
This is where the cracks in space-time are centred.
她肯定会从这里回来的
She'll almost certainly come out here.
你肯定 如果你想下你说的这些话
Are you sure? Because if you think about those sentences,
你会发现没有一句说得通
not one of them makes any sense.
我很肯定
I've got a positive vision.
走
Come on!
她不能来
She's not coming.
他在那
That's where he is.
你自己的心脏怎么办 阿普丽尔
But what about your own heart, April?
阿普丽尔
April!
你掌握着一件能杀光暗影魔的武器
You have a weapon that could kill all the Shadow Kin right now.
你要毁灭这个世界吗
You'd leave this world to its destruction?
像我们一样
Our destruction.
这只是摧毁敌人而付出的一点小代价
It's a small price to pay for the destruction of our enemy.
你们葵羽人都没有心
You are heartless. Like all Quill.
不是的 我很悲伤 王子
No, I am grieving, Prince.
你称我为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你称我为奴隶
You call me a terrorist, you call me a slave.
你称你自己为奴隶
YOU call you slave.
我做的每件事都是为了我的人♥民♥
Everything I did, everything, was for my people!
为了骄傲的葵羽人
For the proud Quill
他们看着自己的生命被贪婪所吞噬
who saw their life taken from them by the greedy...
我没有杀过任何人
I never took anyone's life!
我尝试着做一个公正的领袖
I would have tried to be a fair leader.
你仍然可以这样做
And you still can be!
你可以成为有史以来最伟大的领袖
You could be the greatest leader your people ever had.
也是最后一个
And the last.
这个星球的人们
This planet,
不停的谈论着幸运 注定和命运
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表