剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得我们得好好谈谈
I think we've got a lot to talk about.
我觉得我们也是
I think we do, too.
还好我妈妈没来
Well, I'm glad my mum didn't come.
说吧 你会怎么办
Go on, then. What would you have done?
如果我说我不知道 你会相信我吗
Would you believe me if I said I didn't know?
-我觉得我迷失了 马特兹 -那我会找到你
- I think I'm lost, Matteusz. - Then I will find you.
你应该知道那不是我的车吧
You do realise that's not my car?
我不是你的敌人
I am not your enemy.
是啊 有敌意没有敌对行为的人称不上是敌人
Yeah, an enemy is decided by her actions, not by her intentions.
-战争基本法则 -你真的觉得主管
- Basic rule of warfare. - Did you really think the Governors
没有考虑过这些意外因素吗
hadn't taken all these variables into account?
-什么 -有66%的可能那女孩会阻止花瓣蔓延
- What? - A solid 66% chance the girl would stop the petals.
-什么 -有77%的可能
- What? - 77% chance
你会想将灵魂之盒挪为己用
you would try to use the Cabinet for your own ends.
-你在说... -我当时说应该有90%
- What are you trying...? - I argued that it was more like 90,
但这些男人还是不愿意听
but there are still men who won't listen to a woman
比他们聪明的女人的一件
who's smarter than they are.
-这些都在你们意料之中 -没错
- So, you expected all this? - We did.
实际上 我们认为
And in fact, our thinking was
这些花瓣很可能只受一个灵魂所控制
that the petals probably had only one aggregate soul between them.
查理可能只要用灵魂之匣中
Charlie would have only had to use one soul
-一个灵魂就能消灭他们 -好吧
- from the Cabinet to eliminate them all. - Oh, right.
你打算什么时候才告诉我这些
And you were planning on telling me all this, when?
最后会告诉你的 最终的结果
In the end, it was a far closer-run thing
和我们预期的不大一样
than we would have liked,
但现在 我们对小查理
but now we know quite a lot more
和灵魂之匣的了解
about young Charlie and about the Cabinet
加深了 对此 我们很感激
than we did before. And for that, we're grateful.
我们的约定仍然有效
Our deal still stands.
你帮了我们 我们也会帮你
You helped us, we will help you.
周一来见我
Come and see me on Monday
我来帮你把那东西从你脑中移除
about getting that thing out of your head.
但是家长会还是要来
Still have to do parents' evening, though.
你还是女王吗
So, are you still queen?
就是是女的 他们还是叫我王
They call you king, even if you're a woman.
以及不是了
And no.
所有能力都消失了
All the extra powers have gone now.
我该走了
I need to go.
我得让他们知道我还是他们的女儿
I need to remind them I'm still their daughter.
我也要找我爸了
Yeah, same deal with my dad.
查理肯定气死了 你比他厉害多了
Charlie will be pissed you outrank him now.
你该走了
I need you to go now.
你还是走吧 等我们联♥系♥你
I need you to just do that until we contact you.
-不过是永远不会联♥系♥我 -也许吧
- That might be never, though. - Maybe.
但你早就放弃了那个机会
But you gave up having that choice.
是啊
Yeah, I did.
我不会换号♥码的
I won't change my number.
我会保留的
I'll keep it.
就算是永远也没关系
Forever, if that's what it takes.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
-我现在变强了 -我看得出来
- I'm strong now. - Yeah, I can see that.
那可不是从我身上遗传的 对吗
You didn't get that from me, did you?
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Dad.
暂时而已
For now.
再见
Goodbye.
等我完全恢复可能还需要一段时间
It'll take a while before I get full strength back.
还想试试吗
Still want to try?
你的所作所为太暴♥力♥了 阿普丽尔
It was a violent thing you did, April.
我本来已经接受我这辈子就这样了
I had accepted my life.
-我知道 -我之前也很快乐充实
- I know. - It was full and happy and in no way less.
我知道 我也知道
I know. I know that, too.
你只要迈出第一步
All it takes is one step,
然后我们再决定下一步怎么走
then we can decide on the next one after that.
一...
One...
你们都要留校一小时 我还要忙呢
You've all got an hour detention and I've got things to do.
下集预告
真有意思
That's interesting.
别向我解释我自己的感受
Don't explain my own feelings to me!
承认吧
Confess!
我爱你
I love you.
承认吧
Confess!
-我不信你这么快就能爱上我 -囚犯
- I don't trust how fast you've fallen. - A prisoner!
-我也怕你 -不
- I'm also afraid of you. - No!
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表