剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
You can feel them, can't you?
你正在你的世界里找一个灵魂
You're looking for a soul on your world.
你的母亲 对吧
Your mother, is it?
你不要把她牵扯进来
You leave her out of this.
所有的暗影魔都是连接的
All Shadow Kin are linked.
这就是地底国
That's what the Underneath is,
这里不是一个星球 这里是纯粹的阴影
it's not a planet, it's a pure shadow.
这里是我们的生命之源
That's what we're all made of here.
一旦你成为这里的一部分 你就永远无法逃离
Once part of it, you're part of it forever.
而你将我们这里的生命之血注入你的母亲
And now you've put our very lifeblood in your mother.
-你再提她我就杀了你 -我真傻
- I'll kill you if you mention her again. - Silly me.
我还以为你不管怎样都会杀了我呢
I thought you were going to kill me anyway.
现在是时候"弑君"了吧
I think it's time for some regicide!
什么
What?
坦娅就会明白的
Tanya would have got that.
你这么想 把它用来对付花瓣你就救了我们所有人
Look at it this way, use it on the petals and you save us all.
你和马特兹就能幸福快乐的生活下去
You and Matteusz can live happily ever after.
你错了
You're wrong.
用或不用我都死定了
I die either way.
-什么 -如果我用了 我就迷失了自我
- What? - If I use it, I really am lost.
我会失去所有希望
I lose all hope.
失去罗迪亚的过往
I lose all of Rhodia's past
失去她本身已渺茫的未来
and even the faintest chance for its future.
如果我用了 我会失去你
If I use it, I lose you.
但你不用的话你也会失去他
But if you don't use it, you lose him, too.
其实没有你想的这么进退两难
It's really less of a pickle than you seem to think.
我会既迷失又孤独
I'm lost and alone...
你并不孤单
You are not alone.
我曾失去过一切
I lost everything once before and...
现在我又将再次失去一切
Now, I'm going to lose it all over again.
如果你迷失了 我会找到你
If you're ever lost, I will find you.
我会帮助你
I will be your help.
我的天呐 年轻人的爱情
God, young love.
真美好啊
So beautiful.
省省吧
Get on with it.
-那是真的吗 -什么
- Is it true? - Is what true?
如果国王和人单挑
If the king fights one-on-one,
-他必须要赢 -是的
- he has to win? - Yes.
如果他输了呢
What if he loses?
那就有趣了
That's the fun part.
我替代他成了王
I become king in his place.
对吧
Don't I?
-杀了那个男生 -不
- Kill the boy. - No!
这样作弊啊
Hey! That's cheating!
你被连接了
You're connected?
她就是这么找到他的
That's how she found him.
找到谁
Found who?
也许她也能找到我们
Maybe she can find us, too.
你能想象她吗
Can you think of her?
在你脑海中回想一个最清晰的形象
Just get the clearest picture you can in your mind.
你保护着他可是不可能打败我的
You can't defeat me and keep protecting him.
但我有你的能量
But I've got your power.
当然 我也能与之相较
Which I match, obviously.
但我现在真的气炸了
But I'm really pissed off!
你还能再努力点吗
Can you do more?
亲爱的 亲爱的
Baby, baby.
听着
....Look...
记得她的八岁生日吗
Remember her eighth birthday, yeah?
还有那条你送给她的漂亮蓝裙子
And that beautiful blue dress you got her.
她最爱那条裙子了
It was her favourite, she loved it.
她爱你
She loves you.
-等下 -什么等一下
- Wait. - Wait what?
我能感觉到她了
I can feel her.
-我能感觉到我妈妈了 -什么
- I can feel my mum. - What?
-在哪 -我知道他们在哪了
- Where? - I know where they are.
我能送你回去了
I can get you back.
阿普丽尓 不要
April, no!
拉姆
Ram?
-老爸 -好了
- Dad? - OK.
我要去找他们
I'm going in after them.
你不会要
Are you...?
好的 我要去找我的女儿
Right, I'm going after our daughter.
那你去啊
Go on, then.
阿普丽尔 小心
April, look out!
你知道你来这儿是自杀吧
You know this is a suicide mission.
她有计划 不是吗 阿普丽尔
She's got a plan, don't you, April? April!
我们还是分享同一个心脏
We still share a heart.
如果你杀了我 你会死
If you kill me, you will die.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that.
但我来了
Yet here I am.
阿普丽尔
April!
拉姆
Ram.
天 老爸 这边干正事呢
God, Dad, stuff going on, mate.
-你受伤了吗 -目前还没
- Are you hurt? - No, not yet.
你确定你成为了国王吗
Are you sure about this you-becoming-king thing?
似乎是的
I kind of am...
是真的
yeah.
他们可不会被一个蛆虫领导
They won't be led by a maggot!
为什么不呢
Why not?
他们现在就会了
They are now.
现在是最后关头了
It's now or never.
我们随时都可以淹没
We will be overwhelmed in moments.
努力依然爱着我吧
Try to still love me.
-阿普丽尔 -走吧
- April. - Go!
带你♥爸♥爸去安全的地方
Get your dad to safety.
你活不下来的
You can't survive this.
-你们谁都不行 -来
- None of you can. - Come on.
我来带你回去的 快来
I've come to take you back. Come on!
你没有什么发言权 爸爸
You have no say in this, Dad.
我知道想杀掉一人是什么感觉
I know what it's like to try and take a life.
你怎么敢如此类比
How dare you compare...?!
我是说我
I meant mine.
我以前瞎了
I was blind.
我从来没有打算伤害你和你妈妈
I never actually meant to hurt you and your mum. I...
我只能看到我自己
I could only see myself.
因为你很自私
Because you're selfish.
对 对 我当时是的
Yeah, yeah, I was.
我现在几乎还是
I almost certainly still am,
但是你不是
but you're not.
你们可以不要再说我像什么了吗
Can everybody just stop telling me what I'm like?!
你不再了解我了
You don't know me any more.
我今天看到了你是什么样的人
I've seen who you are today.
就只有这一天
One day.
都过去八年了
After eight years.
我知道 阿普丽尔 我真的知道
I know, April. I know, I do.
你经历了最糟糕的事
You were given the worst deal.
一个本应该保护你的人
Someone who was supposed to protect you,
却把你推向险境
instead threw you into danger.
-你能不要说了吗 -不
- Could you just please stop talking...? - No!
不 你太早发现了这个世界的危险
No, you found out way too early that the world wasn't safe.
但是你是怎么做的 你说 "要坚强"
But what did you do? You said, "Tough."
你说 "我不会让它打败我的"
You said, "I won't let it break me."
对 你确实那样说了
Yeah, you do say that.
你支撑了下来
You lived.
阿普丽尔 你承受了我对你们做的糟糕的事
April, you took the terrible thing I did to you
你没有改变你自己 你说 "那不是我"
and you threw it back at the world and you said, "Not me."
你说 "我已经找到了我想遵循的规则”
You said, "I've got my own rules I want to live by."
看在上帝份上 你已经获得了超人的能力
I mean, for God's sake, you've got all these superhero powers,
可你做的第一件事是 治疗你的妈妈
and the first being you did was...was heal your mum.
这才是你
That's who you are.
即使是我
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表