剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
你能不这样吗
Will you just stop doing that?!
我不知道要多久
I don't know how long we're going to last.
-什么 -为什么 我们要去的地方有多远
- What? - Why? How far is where we're going?
你干什么...你还要看你的笔记
What, you...? You have to check your notes?
怎么...你是怎么被选上任务的
How...? How did you even get picked for this?!
我自愿的
I volunteered.
我还要努力说服主管
I had to fight to convince the Governors
我们应该继续做下去
that we should continue at all.
没有人如此坚定地要救你 葵羽
No-one else was all that committed to saving you, Quill.
你很惊讶吗
Is that such a surprise?
不 并不
No, not really.
现在我要看我的笔记
Now, if you'll just let me read my notes.
暗虫在你的中脑
The Arn sits on your midbrain,
而我必须知道如何到达那里
yet I must only see the pathway there.
由于葵羽大脑都在罗迪亚被摧毁了
And as all Quill brains were destroyed on Rhodia
而现在你在用你的大脑
and you're using yours at the moment...
你要去哪找一个葵羽大脑
Where are you going to find a Quill brain?
不 我们的来世神话在一千年前就绝迹了
No, our afterlife myth, that died out, like, 1,000 years ago!
希望没有 不然我们的旅程就要结束了
Let us hope not, or this will be a very short trip.
该死
Damm it!
这到底是哪
So, where is this exactly?
我们的信息并非全能
Well, our information isn't omniscient,
但是如果我们的理论
but if our theory...
如果你再说一遍理论
Oh, for... If you say theory again,
我对这家伙的神发誓...
I swear to this guy's god, I'm...
正确
It is correct.
这里是葵羽女神要出生的地方
This is where the Quill goddess is about to be born.
所以说这里是你们的天堂
So THIS is YOUR heaven?
好吧 劳驾 雕塑男
Oh, right! Well, excuse me, statue boy...
我们只在意识到只有我们自己
but we only believed in all this before we realised
才能保护自己之前相信这些
that the only thing out there protecting us was us.
葵羽巢的女神没法保护我们
No goddess in a Quill nest looking out for our best interest!
你这样看待信仰很可悲
It's so sad you think that's what belief is.
-是的 -我真的需要对你们
- Yes. - And do I really need to do to you two
像我对那些后来再也不敢
what I did to those very nice people
出现在我家门口的那些人一样吗
who no longer come to my front door?
怎么回事
What's happening?
这个...
Oh, for...
这是一个葵羽巢
OK, so this is a Quill nest.
据称是第一个葵羽巢
This is the first Quill nest, allegedly.
葵羽女神应该
The Quill goddess is supposed to...
从被困的地狱
..emerge from the underworld...
来到这里
Where she has been trapped.
对吧
Isn't that correct?
她挟裹着
And she rises with...
愤怒和怨恨崛起 根据我们手上的记录
Fury and venom, according to the text we have.
好激动
Oh, how exciting!
我开始觉得你并没有自己觉得那样
Yeah, I beginning to think you don't know as much about my people
了解我们这些人
as you think you do.
好吧
Well...
拿下吧
Get to it.
你不配我的信仰
You don't deserve my belief!
你知道几个世纪以来葵羽人被怎么压♥迫♥的吗
Do you know how oppressed Quill have been for centuries?
我们死了
We died!
一次又一次 你在哪
And died again! And where were you?
你竟然还敢存在于世 我应该拧下你的脑袋
I should rip your head off for even daring to exist!
动手吧
Do it!
我曾是一名战士 他们剥夺我的身份的时候
I was a soldier and you weren't there
你没有阻止他们 看看我现在在哪
to stop them taking that from me, and where am I now, hey?
什么 你说什么
What? What are you saying...?
不 住手
No! No, stop!
不 住手
No! Stop!
不 我想她正要说...
No! I... I think she was about to speak to...!
我会是第一个葵羽人...
I could have been the first Quill ever...!
你真的想听到你的神要说什么吗
Would you REALLY want to hear what your god would say?
事实上 是的
Well, as a matter of fact, yeah!
-如果这意味着 -是的
- If it meant... - Yes!
你必须信仰她
..That YOU would have to believe in her?
意味着你必须崇拜她
If it meant that you would have to worship her?
你必须改变所有你对自己
That you would have to change everything you think about yourself,
对宇宙的看法
about your universe?
-但是你相信 -我一直都信
- But you believe! - I always have.
这是我的一部分
It's part of who I am.
你的意识已经成型
Your self has already formed.
那我们并没有斩了你的神
Yeah, well, we didn't decapitate YOUR god, did we?
我们只取个血液样本
No, we just took a blood sample.
如果她是对的 这里只是个超自然的地方
If she's right, if this is a metaphysical place,
你的女神会再度崛起
your goddess will rise again.
她会总在出世
She will always be born.
所有神都是
All gods are.
我想也许她是你的原始恐惧
I thought perhaps... she was your first fear.
我想也许你需要战友帮把手
I thought perhaps you needed the arm of a... a fellow soldier.
你为什么不用那血解冻自己呢
Why don't you just use that blood to unfreeze yourself?
远远不够
There's not nearly enough.
我不明白你为什么
I don't see why you...
我们始于巢穴 终于巢穴
Well, we... We start in the nest, we end in the nest, it's...
这是我们的方式
It's our way.
但这并不是你真正的女神
But this isn't even your real goddess.
也不是你真正的魔鬼
Yeah, well, that wasn't your real devil,
但你还是被吓到了
but you were still petrified of it.
因为它依然可以把我永远冻在一个形态
Because it could still freeze me forever in one shape.
比死亡还糟糕的命运
It's a fate worse than your death.
你现在的命运很好吗
The fate you're in now.
我在变形时被抓了
I was caught as I shifted.
什么样子都不是
I'm neither one thing nor the other.
他们的惩罚十分不公
Their punishment was doubly unjust.
你杀了人
You killed people.
我的星球被攻击了
Look, my planet was attacked
敌人的力量远在我们之上
by an enemy we could not hope to fight.
我失去了所有
I lost everything.
我爱的劳人
The Law I loved.
余下的亲人四散飘零
The rest of my family, scattered.
我们原本想在地球相见
We'd intended to meet on Earth,
一起寻找庇护 但是
to seek sanctuary there together, but...
我到达时
..When I arrived...
我找不到他们
..I found neither them...
也没有任何欢迎
..Nor any form of welcome.
地球上有个诗人说过
We have a poet on Earth and she says...
没人背井离乡 除非家乡是鲨鱼的嘴
no-one leaves home unless home is the mouth of a shark.
我没有想要杀人
I did not mean for anyone to die.
我刚到
I'd just arrived.
很饥饿
I was starving.
有那么一家人
It was the home of a family.
他们抓住了我 叫我怪物
When they caught me, "Monster," They said.
他们喊我怪人
"Freak," They said.
他们打我 差点打死我
They beat me. They would have beaten me to death.
-所以你杀了 我不想那么做
- So you killed...? - I did not mean to.
我听说过联盟
I'd heard of Unit -
所有来到这里的难民都听所过
all arriving refugees do.
我以为我会被逮捕 但主管先找到了我
I thought I'd be arrested, but the Governors got to me first...
-他们毁了我 -但现在放你出来了
- ..And ruined me. - But now they're setting you free.
如果我能不用杀了你
If I can get that thing out of your head
就把那东西从你脑袋里弄出去
without your death...
听起来棒极了
Sounds cheering
我 我失去了我爱的葵羽人
I...lost the Quill I loved.
他在 你的星球毁灭时牺牲了
He was...killed...in the destruction of your planet?
不
No.
不 他是在战争中牺牲的
No, he was killed in the war with my enemies.
他在我被俘虏的那场战役中牺牲了
He died in the same battle that they arrested me.
他们从我身边夺走了他
Took him from me.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表