剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
剩余的距离 你必须走过来才行
You have to come the rest of the way.
为什么
Why?
因为灵魂无法被强迫
Because souls can never be forced.
只能被说服
They can only be persuaded.
我要说些什么 才能让你相信我
What can I say to make you believe me?
小洼
Oh, Puddle.
-难道你不想牵起你父亲的手吗 -牵起你姐姐的手
- Won't you take your father's hand? - Take your sister's hand.
告诉我你为什么叫我小洼
Tell me why you call me Puddle.
当时我们在海德公园看马团
We were watching the regimental horses at Hyde Park.
其中一只尿了一大泡
One of them did an absolutely enormous wee
你不知道那是什么 直接跳了进去
and you, not knowing what it was, jumped right into it.
你说 "小洼 小洼 小洼"
"Puddle, puddle, puddle!", you said.
马尿的到处都是
Horse wee everywhere.
这不能说明...
That doesn't mean that...
这只说明你可以读我的思想
That just means you can read my mind.
不能说明你真的是你
It doesn't mean that you're actually you.
说得对 但是
I suppose that's true, yeah, but...
没有办法可以说服你
..There's no way to convince you.
你只要相信我
You just have to believe me.
我真的想
I really want to.
我想让你相信我
I want you to.
我好想你
I've missed you so much.
爸爸
Dad?
阿普丽尔
April?
我觉得这世界完了
I think the world's ending.
我怎么知道你不是什么变色龙呢
How do I know that you're not just some chameleon?
变色龙
Chameleon?
这儿的一种动物
An animal they have here.
根据环境改变皮肤的颜色
It changes its skin to match its background.
有效的伪装
Useful for camouflage.
你联♥系♥到他们的首领了吗
Have you made contact with their leaders?
变色龙藏起来了
Chameleons hide themselves.
我想知道的是
So what I am wondering is...
你在隐藏什么
what is it you are hiding?
也许你该问问自己
Maybe you should ask yourself,
我在给你什么
what am I offering?
他们是什么
What are they?
不知道 但是它连着瑞秋
I don't know, but it was connected to Rachel.
我看到了
Yeah, I saw.
但不对劲啊
But that's just not on!
这甚至不是我在这个月遇到的
That's not even the third weirdest thing
第三怪异的事
I have seen this month.
我在发抖
I'm shaking.
世界要完了
Well, the world's ending.
死人回来找我们
The dead have come back for us.
也许是
Maybe.
也许有别的解释
Maybe there's another explanation.
你非要总是这么理智吗
Do you always have to be so goddamn sensible?
是的
Yes.
什么
What?
我就是要一直
Yes! I do always have to be
这么理智
so goddamn sensible.
为什么你这么说
Why? Why do you say that?
因为这个世界一点都不合理
Because the world isn't sensible,
你没注意到吗
haven't you noticed?
我注意到了
Yeah, I've noticed.
我很早就下定决心
I decided a long time ago
要么在坏事面前彻底崩溃
that I could either let that break me into pieces,
要么确保不会这样
or make sure that it never got the chance.
你只是觉得我好心或理智
You just think I'm nice or sensible
但是说真的 这是战争
but, really, it's war.
我总是在战争中
I'm always at war.
我们能在变成那东西之前
Can we please get out of here
离开这儿吗
before we become one of those?
你给我什么
What are you offering?
你记得上次见我
Do you remember what you said to me
你对我说了什么吗
the last time you saw me?
如果我再见到你
That if I ever saw you again,
我就用手挖出你的心
I'd rip your heart out with
还要你看着
my bare hands and make you watch.
好怀念
Good times.
我乐意看你试试
I'd like to see you try.
有趣
That's interesting.
晚点
等一等
Wait a minute.
我得喘口气
I need to breathe.
你是认真的吗
Did you mean that?
什么认真的
Mean what?
时刻在战争中
Being at war all the time.
我爸爸
My dad...
他是个民谣歌♥手
He was a folk singer.
拉小提琴
He played the fiddle.
使人感动到哭
And made people cry with it.
使我感动到哭
OK, he make me cry.
他总是离家巡演
He was always away on tour,
所以我们并不常见到他
so we didn't see him very much,
但是见到很开心
but it was nice when we did.
后来就不怎么开心了
And then it got less nice.
他酗酒
He drank.
很严重
A lot.
然后越喝越多
And then he drank more.
我八岁时
When I was eight years old,
他故意开下高速公路
he purposely drove off the motorway
我和我妈妈都在车里
with me and my mum in the car.
我妈妈坐在副驾
My mum was in the passenger seat
这就是她瘫痪的原因
and that is why she's paralysed.
我坐在后面
I was sitting in the back,
但是没有伤到
but I didn't get hurt.
他说他企图自杀
He said it was a suicide attempt,
没有想清楚
that he wasn't thinking straight,
但是他还是因此入狱
but he still went to prison for it.
我接受了很多治疗
I got lots of therapy.
非常多
Loads of it.
人们都很好
People were really nice.
好心但是也小心
So nice, but also careful.
就像我和我妈妈
Like, me and my mum
只是玻璃小塑像
were just glass figurines.
我不是玻璃做的
I'm not made of glass.
他干的这些事的确很严重
What he did, it's important,
但是如果我们被这种事所支配
but if it's the thing that rules,
他还会一直继续
then he gets to keep doing that
这样对我们
to us every day forever
我不能接受这样
and I won't have that.
我演奏民谣因为我热爱
I play folk music because I love it.
我不会让他夺走
I won't let him take that from me.
这也是为什么我这么理智
And that's why i'm so goddamn sensible.
你还在发抖
You're still shaking.
你看到了吗
Did...D-Did you see that?
看着像我父母
It looked like my...parents.
你经常在做♥爱♥后看到父母吗
Do you often see your parents after sex?
天是怎么了
What's wrong with the sky?
为什么没人接电♥话♥
Why is no-one answering their phones?
像是在古时候一样
It is like olden times or something.
大概因为他们已经死了
Probably cos they are all already dead.
乐观点不会死 拉姆
A little optimism wouldn't kill you, Ram.
外星影子会杀了我
No, alien shadows will kill me.
外星纹身会杀了我
Alien tattoos will kill me.
煤山学校
从时空裂缝来的
It's coming from the tear.
为什么只有一个
Why is there only one?
不清楚 但这是去
I'm not sure, but that's the way
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表