剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
我在波兰
I'm in Poland.
我在波兰
I'm in Poland.
这里哪儿像波兰了
Is this what Poland looks like?!
我和我父亲一起去看祖母 那是她生日
I'm with my father, visiting my babcia, it's her birthday.
这是去年的事了
This is...last year.
只是去年的事
This is only last year.
她把我带到一旁 她说
She takes me aside and she says,
"跟我说实话 马缇"
"Tell me the truth, Matti.
"跟我说实话"
"Tell me the truth."
把它放下 放下
Put it down. Put it down.
-把它放下 放下 -我怕你
- Put it down. Put it down! - I'm afraid of you.
-什么 -这是实话
- What? - It's the truth.
我爱你 我总在想着你
I love you, I think of you all the time.
我的心有时会碎 只因我想到了你
My heart sometimes breaks just for the thinking of you,
但...我还是怕你
but...I'm also afraid of you.
怕我
Afraid of me?
-你不是人类 你看着像 -马缇...
- You're human. You look human. - Matti...
你全身都是人类
You're human all over.
但内心 你不是人类
But inside, you're not human at all.
我很怕真正的你 你能做的
And I'm afraid of who you are, of what you're capable of.
以及你将做的
Of what you will do.
这倒新鲜
That's new.
真棒 我们被困住 没办法出去
Great, we're trapped, there's no way out of here.
它不烧手 我拿起它时 甚至都不觉得烫
It's not burnt. It didn't even feel hot when I picked it up.
发生了什么
So what happened?
你说你回到了波兰
Yeah, you said you were back in Poland.
那一天我告诉了奶奶真实的我
It was the day I told my grandmother about who I was.
她早就知道 当然 奶奶总是知道
She knew, of course, grandmothers always do,
但是她想听我亲口说出来
but she wanted to hear it from me.
然后呢
And then what?
真♥相♥变得清晰 必须要说出来
The truth became clear and had to be said.
不一定要说出来吧
I'm not sure it had to be said.
我就是这个意思 我停不下来
No, that's what I mean - I couldn't stop.
我想停 但是就这样说出来了
I wanted to, but there it was being said.
但这只是真♥相♥的的一部分 最小的一部分
But it's only part of the truth, the smallest part,
最气愤的部分 最恐惧的部分
the angriest part, the most fearful part.
-我明白 -查理
- No, I understand. - Charlie...
所以说这是一颗实话星
So, it's an asteroid of truth?
实话陨石
Meteor of truth.
行行行 拉姆
Yeah, all right, we heard you, Ram!
不合常理
That's not possible though.
石头不能让你讲实话
Rocks don't make you tell the truth.
也不能把你撞到一片虚无中
Well, they don't knock you into nothingness either.
但是有时空裂口
Yeah, but it's tears in space and time.
也许我们被击出了时空
Maybe we got knocked out of both.
别这样看我
Don't look at me like that.
运动员也有脑子的
Athletes can have brains.
我想的不是这个
No, that's not what I'm thinking.
什么
What?
你在想什么
What ARE you thinking?
我在想 我们怎样才能被击回去
I'm thinking...how do we get knocked back in again?
-要怎么做 -我怎么会知道
- What's it going to take? - How should I know?
你什么都知道呀
What DON'T you know?
我并不是真的怕你
I'm not really afraid of you.
如果你想我就相信你
I'll believe you if you want me to.
-我真的想 -查理
- I really will. - Charlie...
如果这是你要的 我尽力
If that's what you need, I'll do my best.
-是石头的原因 -是真♥相♥
- It was the stone. - It was the truth.
我现在不怕你了
I'm not afraid of you now,
我们在一起的时候我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you when we're together.
其它时候都怕我
Just the rest of the time!
你难道不对你所爱的感到担忧吗
Don't you fear for what you love?
担忧 不是恐惧
For it, not of it.
你不一样 我们不一样
You were different. We are different.
找出一个知道怎么处理我们俩情况的人
Show me one person who knows how to do what we're doing.
我以为我们正在想办法
I thought we were finding a way.
疼吗 外星腿
Does it hurt, the alien leg,
当你这么踢的时候
when you do something like that?
当然 我这么踢的时候疼
Yes, it hurts when I do something like that.
和平常的腿一模一样
It does everything a normal leg does.
就问问
I was just asking.
我知道
I know, I know.
实际上就是条平常腿 这才是问题
It's the fact that it is a normal leg, that's the problem.
因为足球运动员不能平常 想变伟大不能平常
Cos footballers aren't normal, you can't be great and normal.
-你可以的 -得了吧
- Yes, you can. - Oh, please.
这只是老师想让你相信的心灵鸡汤
That's just happy-clappy stuff teachers want you to believe.
一些人对所谓的平常十分感激
You know, some people are grateful for so-called normal.
比如说谁
Like who?
我妈妈在轮椅上坐了八年
My mum was in a wheelchair for eight years.
现在不用了 不是吗
Yeah, well, she's not any more, is she?
你为什么这么混♥蛋♥呢
Why are you being such a dick?
我真不知道 真的
I really don't know. I really don't.
除了被困在这里
Besides the being-trapped thing.
我感到奇怪的愤怒
I just feel weirdly angry.
我也是
Me too.
我们再看看陨石
Let's have a look at that meteor.
我们仔细想想
OK, let's think this through.
石头不会让你说实话
Stones don't make you tell the truth.
不会故意这么做
I didn't do that on purpose!
我相信你
I believe you.
所以这意味着...
So, that means...
意味着这不是一块石头
It's means it's...NOT a stone?
不只是块石头
Well, it's not JUST a stone.
正确
Correct. So...
-是什么呢 -外星人
- What is it? - Alien.
某种不明物质
Some unknown material.
-有东西困在里面 -某些外星生物困在里面
- Something stuck to it. - Something alien stuck to it.
一种能量
An energy.
心灵感应吗
Telepathy?
我们猜对了就喊停 好吗
Just...stop us when we get it right, yeah?
我不知道 这就是问题所在 不是吗
I don't know. And that's the problem, isn't it?
我们被困在这儿还没有足够的信息
We're stuck here and we don't have enough information.
我们不知道是不是辐射中毒
We don't know if we're being poisoned by radiation,
说真的 你们在应该感到害怕的时候
and really, aren't you all feeling a little angry
难道没有感到有点愤怒吗
when you should be feeling scared?
如果它向或通过马特兹传话
If it spoke to or through Matteusz,
也许它能告诉我们什么
maybe it could tell us something.
所以...
So...
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
等等 我被冲着吼
Wait, I'm being yelled at!
我妈妈
My mum.
像我的情况 就像记忆 但是你在其中
Like me, like memory, but you're there.
我还小
I was little and...
我从商店偷了点糖
..I stole some sweets from the off-licence.
我试着装作我不知道这样做不对
I tried to pretend I didn't know it was wrong,
但是我妈妈让我坐下对我说
but my mum sat me down and said...
说实话
"Tell me the truth."
-说实话 -然后你这么做了
- "Tell me the truth." - And you did.
然后你这么做了
And you did.
你们并不是我的朋友
You guys aren't really my friends.
什么
What?
你们只是容忍♥我
You only tolerate me,
你们把我当作小妹妹或宝宝
you look at me like a little sister or a baby.
我们没有
No, we don't.
感觉就是这样的 这是实话
That's how it feels. It's the truth.
我在告诉你们实话
I'm telling you the truth.
放下石头 我告诉你真正的实话是什么
Put down the rock and I'll tell you what the real truth is.
不
No!
还不是时候 我这么做有原因的 问我一个问题
Not yet. I'm doing this for a reason, ask me a question.
出来个人问我呀
Somebody ask me something!
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表