剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
我不能就这么丢下我妈妈
I can't leave my mum unprotected.
我还是爱你
I still love you.
从来没有不爱过
I never stopped.
-你说什么 -我们需要你的帮助
- I beg your pardon? - We need your help.
-你正在拿着枪指着我 -你会习惯的
- You're pointing a gun at me. - You'll get over it.
没人接
No-one's answering.
没人
No-one!
他没有杀我
He didn't kill me
是因为我的腿中残存着一点他们的灵魂
because there's a little bit of their soul inside my legs,
对吗
isn't there?
你体内残存的可不止一点
And there's more than a bit of them inside of you.
你为什么觉得我会知道答案
Why would you think that I would know the answer to these questions?
你知道很多不该知道的事
You know a lot of things you shouldn't.
我们说清楚 查理 我不会听从...
Let's be very clear, Charlie, I do not take orders from...
已经有人死了 还会死更多人
People are dead. More will die.
现在是你保住自己性命的机会
Here's your chance not to be one of them.
那个不喜欢枪的和平主义者去哪里了
What happened to our pacifist who didn't like guns?
这个我们待会再谈 不过这不关你的事
We will speak of this after. But that is our business.
你们不能跟进来
You're not coming in here.
我真的没...
I'm really not...
搞清楚
Understand this.
如果我让你进来 我就没命了
I will die before I let you through this door.
虽然你不能再做出那么了不起的事...
Just because you can't do the big things any more...
阿普丽尔做出那些了不起的事
April, who did those amazing things,
是因为她是阿普丽尔
did them because she's April.
不是因为她是什么超级英雄
Not because she's a superhero.
我会努力弄清楚到底发生了什么
I'll try to get to the bottom of what's happening.
我不想被人威胁
I would have without the threats.
我不喜欢看着人死去 和你们的对我的看法不同
Contrary to popular opinion, I do not like watching people die.
葵羽就可能会死 你把暗虫从她头里取出来
Quill could have died. You took the Arn out of her head.
也就是说 你也会看着其他人去死
Which means others will die.
你们真的认为主管那么冷血吗
Do you really think the Governors are so cold-blooded?
我们是一个研究机构 我们会研究
We are academics. We research.
我们收集信息以备不时之需
We gather knowledge in preparation.
以备什么不时之需
In preparation for what?
为降临之时
For the arrival.
你还是可以加入我们
You can still be a part of it.
但在此之前 你们不能进入这扇门
But, until then, you will not pass beyond this door.
我们掌管这里的时间
We manage time in here.
你甚至都不会察觉到我走了
You won't even know I'm gone.
戴蒙
Damon!
戴蒙
Damon!
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我能看到
I can see...
不
No!
还记得我吗
Remember me?
出事了 他在学校里
Something's happening. He's at the school.
-你准备怎么办 -我离他越近
- What are you going to? - The closer I am to him,
就越能清楚地听到他的想法
the more clearly I can hear his thoughts.
我会想点办法
I'll think of something.
我会找出办法的
I'll find a way.
我爱你
I love you.
快走
Get out of here.
别回家 上火车 去外公家 快走
Don't go home. Just get on the train. Go to Grandma's. Just go!
现在没那么厉害了吧
Not so tough now, are we?
你死定了
You will die.
我们都会死 天才
All of us die, genius.
他们之前可做不到这样
Well, they couldn't do that before.
就是这样
It's this.
这就是你所害怕的吗
This is the me you're afraid of?
是的
Yes.
人们在死去
People are dying.
我知道 我们这样做是因为必须这样做
I know. We do these things because we have to.
但是 我们会变成怎样的人呢
But who are we when we're done?
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
他会一直出现
He'll keep coming.
对吗
Won't he?
-他会找到我的哥哥 -到时候就剩你一个人
- He'll find my brothers. - And then you'll be alone.
你是有选择的 对吗
Yeah, well, you have a choice, then, don't you?
让自己被吞噬 就这么死去
Let it consume you and die yourself
或者仰头面对你的未来
or face your future with spite.
蔑视一切
With defiance.
我做这些都是为了你
I do all of this for you.
-如果我失去你 -如果我失去你
- If I lost you... - If I lost YOU...
六天来 我脑子里只有你
Six days, I thought of nothing but you.
六天来 我脑子里只有...
Six days thinking of...
你的味道和...
your smell and...
你脖颈上的皮肤有多么柔软
how your skin is soft on your neck.
还有你不懂足球的样子
And you don't understand football.
我真的不懂
I really don't.
每天 每天 我都在想你
Every day. Every day, I think of you.
我想
I think,
"请不要去我去不了的地方"
"Please don't go where I can't follow."
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
葵羽人的生命就是这么终结的 你知道吗
This is the traditional end to a Quill life, did you know that?
我们死去 后代会吃掉我们
Here we die and our offspring consume us.
我们的力量是他们降生后得到的第一份礼物
They take our strength as their first gift.
这是我们最后留下的遗赠
And our last legacy.
但是你们人类不会这样做 对吗
But that's not what you humans do, is it?
你们每天都会给别人你们的力量
You give your strength every day.
只要你们活着 就会留下遗赠
You give your legacy as you live.
因为你们能自己创造
And that's because you can shape it.
而不是被其限制
Rather than it shaping you.
所以不管他们给你什么 都接受
So take what you've been given, take it,
然后回赠给那些伤害你的人
and give it back to those who hurt you.
因为我就打算这么做
Cos that's what I'm going to do.
等等
Wait.
告诉我该怎么战斗
Show me how to fight.
-我们去哪里 -图书馆
- Where are we going? - The library.
我们得知暗影王♥刚♥刚在那里
We've learned the Shadow Kin were just there.
你知道他们是怎么回来的了吗
Did you find out how they're coming back?
他们在时空中发现极小的裂缝
They found infinitesimal tears in space-time.
除了暗影魔 没人能通过那些裂缝
Too small for anything but a Shadow to pass through.
我之前怎么说的来着
What did I say before?
是你做的 对吗 就是...
It's something you did, isn't it? It's part of this...
-准备 -我们犯了一些令人遗憾的错误
- preparation. - Regrettable mistakes were made
现在我们准备弥补
which we're now trying to rectify.
他们来找我们了
They're coming for us.
如果他们得不到那个女孩
If they don't get the girl,
他们会让这个星球陷入黑暗之中
they will wipe this planet into darkness,
就像对你母星做的一样 王子
just as they did yours, Prince.
我们来这里干什么
What are we even doing in here?
反应不错
Good reflexes.
这是第一要素
That's the first thing.
那么...
Now...
这样做
do this.
这样
This.
这样
This.
很好 你能抵御一个孕妇了
Great, you can defend yourself against a pregnant woman.
这只是一个开端
Well, it's a start.
再来
Again.
-坦娅的哥哥 -第三第四个
- Tanya's brothers. - Three and four.
也许不是他们
Maybe it wasn't them.
-也许 -不管发生了什么 都有一场恶斗
- Maybe... - Whatever happened, they put up a fight.
不是他们
It wasn't them.
是葵羽
It was Quill.
中心
Centre of gravity.
战斗中最容易忘记 很容易成为你的弱点
First thing you forget in a fight and it can be used against you.
-承认你自己失去的东西不是软弱 -我做不到
- No weakness, you know, admitting your loss. - I can't.
还不行
Not yet.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表