剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
Thanks.
你也是
Ahem...you, too.
你为什么不告诉你妈妈 那个舞会是
Why don't you tell your mum the prom's being assigned
社会教育学必修模块
as a sociology module?
你真美
You look gorgeous!
我并不美 但是谢谢
I don't, but thanks.
-阿普丽尔 -人们觉得美好就意味脆弱
- April! - People just think that nice means fragile.
如果我看到这个世界真实的样子
That somehow if I'm allowed to see what the real world's like,
我可能会脆弱 但是
then I'll break, but...
我比他们想的要坚强
..I'm tougher than they think.
我知道你是多么坚强
I know how tough you are.
你不仅仅是漂亮
And you're not nice.
你是人好
You're kind.
这是不一样的
There's a difference.
人好更好
But kind is better.
好多了
Way better.
对 这就是人们找舞伴的要求
Yeah, cos that's what people think when they want a prom date.
"谁人很好来着"
"Oh, I wonder who's kind?"
阿普丽尔 因为你为我做了很多
April, just because you have to do a lot for me...
我不介意
I don't mind.
不代表我不是你妈妈
doesn't mean I stop being your mum.
你的确很美
You do look gorgeous.
事实如此
And that's that.
你好
Hello.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事
Oh, yeah.
我那极其虔诚信教的父母
My deeply religious parents
非常高兴我要和一个男孩一起去舞会了
are very happy I'm going to dance with a boy.
这个晚上充满了爱和温情
This has been in evening of love and warmth.
真棒
Great.
你真是个怪人
You are a very strange person.
她雇了一个司机
She's got a driver?
是优步打车 爸爸
Uber, Dad.
明天早上有训练
Practice in the morning.
天哪
Oh, my God!
如果你再说一次 不夸张 我真的会疯掉
If you tell me one more time, I might literally go insane.
不要侮辱"不夸张"这个词
Don't abuse the word literally.
这是一个好词 被你们年轻人滥用了
It's a good word that young people squander.
什么 爸爸 祝我今晚玩得开心吗
What's that, Dad? Have a good time tonight?
谢谢啦 我肯定会的
Well, thanks, I'm sure I will.
你马上要面对对你未来很重要的一步了
You're facing a very important step in your future soon.
你不知道我到底在面对什么 爸爸
You have no idea what I'm facing, Dad.
什么
What?
-你在面对什么 -一会儿见 爸爸
- What are you facing? - See you later, Dad.
玩得开心
Have fun.
你看起来真棒
You look amazing.
你也是
You, too.
你们两个之间留点缝儿 拜托
Get some space between you. Honestly!
你们这些人整天脑子里只有这些吗
Is that all you people think about?
你今晚说不定会死 所以不要再蠢下去了
看看来的这些人
Look at all of these people!
组织这次舞会可以给我的大学申请书大大加分
Oh, this is going to look so good for my university application.
你没有伴吗
Do you not have a date?
没事
Is OK.
你可以和我们一起跳舞
You can dance with us.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
你的 心脏 觉得怎么样
How's your...heart?
很奇怪 不过还好
Weird, but OK.
我呼吸有点儿急促 不过我在适应
I keep getting really short of breath, but I'm adjusting to it.
我很惊讶身体的适应能力能这么强
It's amazing what the body can get used to.
如果你还有时间读这个 那你今天晚上一定过得很失败
我不明白那些标语什么意思
I do not understand these signs.
来吧 一起跳舞
Come on, let's dance.
因为今晚 我们说不定会死呢
For tonight, we might die.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
说真的 你到底怎么了
OK, seriously, what is wrong with you?
拉姆 你看起来真不错 老兄
Hey, Ram! Looking good, man.
没事 就是有点紧张
Nothing, just nerves.
超酷的拉姆·辛 也会紧张
The great Ram Singh, nervous?
坦娅 我以为你妈妈不会让你来的
Tanya! I thought your mum wouldn't let you come.
我告诉她不参加这个的话
Yeah, I told her missing
会阻碍发展我的人际交往技巧
this would stunt my interpersonal development.
不过 我得写一篇关于人际交往的小论文
I have to write an essay about it, though.
不过其实 这也可能挺有趣的
Although, actually, it might be quite interesting.
这才是舞会的样子
That's how you do a prom.
我穿得也挺不错啊
I'm dressed really nice...
好了
All right?
现在舞会的气氛要改变啦
And we're changing the tune, now.
我们来了几个非常棒的参加者
We've got some nice ones coming your way...
这张照片拍得真不错 你看起来真漂亮
That was such a good one! You look so good.
-我要去厕所 -我跟你一起去
- I'm going to go to the toilet. - I'll come with you.
好啊
Ok.
有情况吗
Anything?
有 刚才有场大袭击 我还没告诉你
Yes, there was a huge attack I'm keeping secret from you.
当时应该在你脑袋安些什么 让你温柔点儿
I should've put a creature in your head to make you nicer.
对 应该 不过你当时没做
Yeah, should've, but didn't.
如果有什么麻烦
If there is any trouble,
为你准备好了那支枪
the gun is set for you.
你朋友不太好
Something is happening to your friend.
救命啊 阿普丽尔
Help, April!
阿普丽尔
April!
她不舒服吗 我们要叫救护车吗
Is she uploading? Do we need to call an ambulance?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
他们打开了 时空裂缝
They're opening...the tear.
那是什么不好的东西吗
Is that a bad thing?
-你不用向我证明什么 拉姆 -什么
- You don't have to prove anything to me, Ram. - What?
我知道你有一大堆训练的事情要忙
I know that you've got the whole sporting ego thing going on,
我喜欢你 因为我知道你内心并不是那样
but I like you because I know that, deep down, that's not true.
现在 你可以让我去
Now, will you please let me go to the...
-王子 在哪儿 -王子
-Where is...the prince?! - ..The prince?!
-不 -怎么了 -不
- No! - What? - Oh, no!
你杀了她
You killed her!
王子在哪儿
Where is the prince?
你雇了一个乐团
Did you hire a band?
我们要把所有人都弄出去
We need to get everybody out.
老师们都去哪儿了
Where are all the teachers?!
从这边走
Move along, please.
她男朋友在舞会上把她甩了
Boyfriend dumped her on prom night.
我一定是对挨的那一拳过敏
I must be allergic to the punch
-你们都有危险 -你们必须离开
- You're all in danger. - You have to go!
你们都必须离开这里 不要无视我
Please, you've got to get out! Stop ignoring me!
失火了 你们必须离开这座大楼
There's a fire and you've got to get out of the building
不然你们都会死的
or you're going to die.
出去 看在上帝的份上
Get out! Oh! For God's sake!
我再问你最后一次 王子在哪儿
I will ask you one last time. Where is the prince?
我就是王子
I am the prince!
你们怎么就从不听别人的好意呢
Will none of you people listen to niceness ever?!
放音乐
Turn the music back on!
如果我在图享上说你们很胖
You'd listen to me if I was some A-hole
你们就会听我说了
telling you how fat you looked on Instagram!
在美国舞会上他们都这么做吗
Do they do this at American proms?
好
All right.
退后
Yeah, back up.
听着
Listen!
你们现在都面临死亡的危险
You're all in grave danger.
哪儿来的危险
From what?
从烟雾那里来的
From the smoke.
你杀了她
You killed her!
-阿普丽尔 过来 -来 快走
- April, come here. - Come on, let's go.
我们要把那个时空裂缝堵上
We have to close that rift.
那才是我们要做的吗
Is that where we're going wrong
罗迪亚王子
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表