剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
前情回顾
我爱你
I love you.
只有你让我感到安全
You're one of the only things that makes me feel safe.
道森教练是谁
Who's Coach Dawson?
我们是一边的
We're all on the same team.
优先级已经改变了 查尔斯
Priorities have changed, Charles.
我真的不认为
I really don't think you want to
和我这样摆皇室腔是个好主意 王子
go talking to me like royalty, Prince.
结果你一直在说谎
Turns out that you've been lying.
你夺走了我们的一切
You took everything from us.
我觉得我迷失了 马特兹
I think I'm lost, Matteusz.
那我会找到你
Then I will find you.
我们的约定仍然有效
Our deal still stands.
你帮了我们 我们也会帮你
You helped us, we'll help you.
我只是小小违规了一下
It's the smallest of infractions.
有时我觉得你都不知道自己说了什么
You know, sometimes I think you can't even hear the words you use.
就三分钟 顶多
It was three minutes, at most.
迟到就是迟到 王子
Late is late, Prince.
我们经历了这么多...
Everything we've been through...
我们经历了怎么多
Everything WE'VE been through?
你是说你奴役我这事吗
Oh, do you mean enslaving me?
是惩罚 它是...
Punishment, it was...
我不要继续跟你吵这个了
You know what, I'm not going to do this any more.
你随时
At any moment,
都可以让杀害我们族人的人灭族
you could destroy the entire species who killed our people,
可依旧...
and yet...
我们成了这样
Well, here we stand.
身处校园
In a school.
你不应用种族灭绝来报复种族灭绝
You shouldn't avenge genocide with genocide.
-博士是这么说的 -博士
- That's what the Doctor said. - Oh, the Doctor...!
当然 在所有的时间和空间中
And of course, no-one else in all of time and space
没人会自己替自己思考
can think for themselves.
-这不是你能决定的 葵羽 -确实
- It isn't your decision, Quill. - No.
但我可以决定让你留校
But detention is.
等等 我们都留
Wait a minute, all of us?
葵羽 喂
Quill, hey!
葵羽 你在做什么
Hey, Quill, what are you doing?
你们全部留校一小时 我还有事要做
You've all got an hour detention, and I've got things to do.
阿普丽尔来负责
April's in charge, obviously.
你发誓要保护我
You're sworn to protect me.
所以我才要把你关进来 王子
And that's why I'm locking you in, Prince.
这样你就不会受伤了
It's so you won't come to any harm.
为什么 你要去哪
But why? Where are you going?!
她不能这么做
She-She can't do this,
我不能被困在密闭空间
I-I can't be trapped...inside something,
这是...
it's, erm...
我觉得她只是故意招你
I think that she was just trying to be annoying.
不知道你有幽闭恐惧症
Didn't know you were claustrophobic.
那是怎么回事
What was that?!
地震吗
An earthquake?
在伦敦
In London?
各位 窗户都怎么了
Guys, what's up with the windows?
门怎么了
What's up with the door?
留校一般都这样吗
Is detention always like this?
神秘校园
第一季 第六集
神秘校园
第一季 第六集
我的天 发生了什么
Oh, my God, what just happened?
情况不妙
This is bad,
非常 非常 非常不妙
this is really, really, really bad.
-什么导致的爆♥炸♥ -很不妙
- What caused the explosion? - Really bad.
拘留
-她想杀了我们 -葵羽吗
- Yo, she tried to kill us! - Quill?
奇怪的是我对此感到很愤怒
I'm feeling weirdly pissed off about that.
-奇怪 -她不能
- Weirdly? - She can't.
她必须保护我
She has to protect me,
她若有任何激进行为 她会死
any aggressive move and she'll die herself.
她明显做了什么 找到了漏洞
She's obviously done something, a loophole.
什么漏洞
But what?
她超变♥态♥ 我就知道她总想找我们麻烦
She's twisted, I always knew she had it in for us.
我觉得不是她做的
I don't think she did this.
那是谁做的
So who did?
而且这到底是什么 这是真的吗
And what is this anyway? Is it even real?
不会是在太空里 否则我们早死了
It can't be space or we'd be dead.
如果我们已经死了呢
What if we're dead?
不 若是天堂 你们不可能和我一起在这里
No, if this were Heaven, you guys wouldn't be here with me.
-什么 -我不是说你们不好
- What? - Not in, like, a mean way.
那到底发生了什么
OK, so what happened?
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们要怎么出去
And how do we get out?
-没有 没信♥号♥♥ -我的也没
- Nothing. No signal. - Me neither.
-就算有 你打算打给谁 -我有朋友
- Who would you call anyway? - I've got friends.
我们之外的朋友吗
Besides us?
你为什么这么刻薄 拉姆
Why are you being so mean, Ram?
而且 有我们就够了
And, anyway, we're enough.
我们对我来说就足够
We're enough for me.
你今天怎么回事
What is with you today?
各位 当时有裂缝打开的声音吗
Guys, was there a sound of a tear opening?
-你开门时听到了吗 -可能
- Did you hear it when you opened the door? - Maybe.
我当时更担心被关在屋子里 所以...
I was more worried about being locked in a room though, so...
我们可能被拉进了裂缝
Could we have got pulled through?
或者把我们击飞到别的地方
Or did something knock us astray?
这有意思
That's interesting.
或可能致命
Or deadly.
是啊 因为最近没碰到什么想杀我们的东西
Yeah, cos nothing's tried to kill us lately!
-它看着像... -一块石头
- It looks like... - A rock.
一块置人于死地的石头
A DEADLY rock.
我本想说的是像小行星之类的
Like an asteroid or something is what I was going to say.
你们记得天体物理课上看过的片子吗
Do you remember the film we watched in astrophysics?
记得 无聊到家
Yeah. It's very boring.
所有的时间和空间中都有裂缝
The tears go through all of space and time,
所以可能是什么东西 在裂缝打开时
so maybe something hit one of the tears
击中了缝隙 又把我们击飞了
as it opened and knocked us away.
-如果我们被陨石击中... -小行星
- If we got hit by a meteor... - Asteroid.
当它进入大气层时 它就是陨石了
When it enters the atmosphere it becomes a meteor.
你有在学习
You're learning.
我不是靠运气考上来的
I didn't get into A-levels by accident.
那为什么还要我给你额外辅♥导♥
Then why all the extra help?
你能别说我了吗 听着跟我爸似的
Would you get off my back? You're just like my dad!
-什么 -别那么跟她说话
- What? - Don't talk to her like that.
你生个什么气
What are you getting pissed off for?
我不知道 我...
I don't know, I...
这里有些热吧
Is it hot in here?
我觉得你说它有辐射是说对了
I think you may be right about the radiation.
有人知道辐射中毒的症状是什么吗
Anyone know the symptoms of radiation poisoning?
痛苦 然后死亡
Agony, followed by death.
-他说的没错 -我...
- He's right! - I, erm...
-我必须离开这里 拜托了 -去哪
- I need to get out of here, please. - To where?
我们被困在一片虚无之中 查理
We're hanging in the middle of nowhere, Charlie,
这里甚至都不是太空
it's not even space.
也不是暗影 你还能感觉到不
And it's not shadow? Can you still feel that?
暗影
Shadow...
不 暗影的感觉不同 有人气 这个...
No, no, shadow feels different, alive, this is...
感觉空无一物
Like nothing.
什么都没有
Like nothing at all.
有谁也觉得房♥子越来越小了吗
Does anyone else feel like the room is closing in on them?
那辐射呢
What about the radiation?
我可不想跟你们这些人一起死在这
I don't especially want to die in here with you lot!
或许我们没有被困住
Maybe we're not even trapped,
它只是那种让你觉得自己被困住
it's just one of those things where you think you're in a box,
但当你走出门后 就好了
but if you just walked out the door, you'd be fine.
一石二鸟
Two birds, one stone.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表