剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
because its leader is sharing his heart with a little girl.
你的陛下需要你 卡鲁斯
Your Majesty is in need of you, Kharrus.
我会满足陛下的一切需求
And I will fulfil His Majesty's needs.
我有另一种方法来治疗您的心脏
I have a different way to cure your heart.
我们需要告诉其他人
We need to tell the others.
我们可以帮你 阿普丽尔 我们可以的
We can help you, April, I'm sure we can.
我知道
I know.
我害怕
I'm frightened.
我上个月一直很害怕
I've been frightened nonstop for the last month.
我昨天在我头上找到了一根灰色的头发
I actually found a grey hair yesterday.
拉姆
Hey, Ram?
我告诉过你 我每天都在战斗
You know that war I told you I was fighting every day?
对抗这个世界的破裂
Against the world breaking.
我要输了
I'm losing.
到那个女孩的世界有多远
How far to the girl's world?
空间旅行的话要九千年
Space travel will take 9,000 years,
所以我们在找能直接到达那里的时空裂缝
which is why we are searching for the cracks that lead to it instead.
还在找 你找到了系统
Still. You found the system.
怎么找到的
How?
陛下的心脏消失的
The frequency and wavelength
频率和波长
at which your Majesty's heart disappears,
给出了特定的距离
it suggests a specific distance.
有二十七个系统符合这个条件
There were 27 systems that fit the criteria,
但是这一个是唯一
but this one is the only one
有可能符合我们的经历的地方
that plausibly matches our experiences there.
卡鲁斯 你和我们并肩战斗
Kharrus, you fought with us.
是 陛下
Yes, Majesty.
我是陛下军团里的一名战士
I am a warrior in His Majesty's horde.
这颗心脏在什么地方跳动
Somewhere there this heart beats.
拉努斯做对了一件事
And Rannus did one thing right.
他的锚能让我们直接到达那里
His anchor is going to lead us right to it.
但是现在不同的是 你不是一个人在战斗
But the difference now is you're not fighting this alone.
这是你从哪里引用的话吗
Is that a line?
什么
Is that a what?
阿普丽尔
Oh, April.
这颗心脏一定是通过一个时空虫洞
The heart itself must slip through a tear in space and time
来跳动
in order to beat.
这是唯一能够跟踪它的途径
It's only a matter of tracking it properly.
你做得很好 卡鲁斯
Your work impresses, Kharrus.
我
I...
陛下
Majesty?
你不舒服吗 陛下
Are you unwell, Majesty?
我可以感觉到她
I can feel her.
阿普丽尔 真的没事吗
April, is this really OK?
我一直都在害怕
I'm afraid all the time.
你是唯一让我感觉到安全的地方
You are one of the only things that makes me feel safe,
因为你已经见过我所有的秘密
because you've seen everything that I have.
你也让我感到安全
You make me feel safe, too.
我能...
Shall I...?
陛下
Majesty.
这是和你共用心脏的那个人的感觉
You are showing the colours of the mate.
我没弄痛你吧
I'm not hurting you, am I?
没有 我弄痛你了吗
No. Am I hurting you?
正相反
The opposite, I think.
你不会沉迷于此了吧
Are you not into it?
没有 那只是
No, it's just...
你会后悔的
You're regretting it.
当然作为王 你有特权来后悔
As is the King's prerogative.
不 并不是那样
No. It's not that.
那是那个女孩
It's the girl.
我相信陛下您很满意刚才的经历
I trust Your Majesty is satisfied.
我想我们不会抱着温存一会吧
I don't suppose we could have a moment of cuddling.
你又在颤抖了
You're shaking again.
这个月很奇怪
It's been a weird month.
她影响着我
She's influencing me somehow.
拉努斯的锚让这种联♥系♥更强了
Rannus's anchor is making the connection stronger.
不能这样
I will not have it!
它没有受伤
Now it is not injured.
但是那不是暗影魔王的心脏
But it's not the heart of a Shadow Kin.
我有一个办法 陛下
I may have a solution, Majesty.
我想那种感觉过去了
I think it's passed.
我想它过去了
I think it's passed.
好
Ok.
现在我要打电♥话♥告诉其他人了
But that's it, I'm calling the others right now.
在不是开花的季节吧
Isn't this the wrong season for blooming?
我不知道 我看到花已经开了
I don't know. I've yet to see the seasons here.
我不喜欢你命令葵羽的样子
I don't think I like how you order Miss Quill around.
-什么 -那是一个惩罚
- What? - It's a punishment, isn't it?
她应该保护你 但不是你的仆人
She's meant to protect you, not be your servant.
-或者你的奴隶 -我知道
- Or your slave. - I know,
我不知道我和她谈过这个
I don't know how many times I've had this exact
多少次了
conversation with her myself.
我父亲以前经常说 人之初性本善
My dad used to say people don't set out to be monsters,
他们总是从浅尝开始
they start by getting a little taste for it
然后发现他们喜欢这种感觉
and then they like it,
然后他们就会尝试更多
so they taste some more.
-在你意识到以前 -我不是残忍♥
- And then before you know it... - I'm not being monstrous.
我只是在做我应该做的
I'm being just.
请不要质疑我的文化的道德准则
Please don't question the morality of my culture.
他不喜欢你质疑他
He doesn't like it when you do that.
如果你们文化的道德准则还是看起来像奴隶制
If the morality of your culture keeps on looking like slavery,
我还会继续质疑你的
you're not really going to stop me from asking questions.
你不知道她做了什么 不知道我们经受了什么
You don't know what she did. You don't know what we suffered.
我对她脑子里生物的控制 可能是
And my control of the creature inside her head may be
唯一能让我们还活着的依仗
the only thing keeping us all alive.
但是她在帮助我们
But she's helping us here.
而且你们经历的世界已经没有了
And the world which you both may have done things on is gone.
葵羽是我的事 我希望你不要过多干涉
Miss Quill is my business and I'll thank you to stay out of it.
我真的不认为
Oh, I really don't think
和我这样摆皇室腔是个好主意
you want to go talking to me like royalty,- Prince.
有些不对劲
There is something weird here.
那些花瓣
With flower petals.
什么事
What do you want?
我有些急事需要回家做
There's something urgent I need to sort at home.
我想你要在家长会上
I assume you'll be performing the parent and teacher duties
担任查理的老师和家长
at parents' evening for Charlie.
查理·史密斯
Charlie Smith, is it?
绝密
个人信息档案
董事专用
调查结果摘要
最近我没见过多少叫史密斯的人
I don't see so many Smiths these days.
和约翰这个名字差不多
It's rather like John.
你有没有发现现在
Have you noticed no-one
35岁以下没多少人叫约翰了吗
under the age of 35 is called John any more?
请坐 我不会咬你的
Please sit, I won't bite.
不过这很有趣
It is interesting, though.
我为了调查你的背景而所做的工作
The work I had to do to track down your story.
他叫什么名字
Does he at least have a name?
我的名字是拉姆
It's Ram.
-我没有问你 -妈 没什么的
- I wasn't asking you. - Mum, it's OK.
真的
Really?
你现在本来应该在从学校回家的路上
You should still be on your way home from school.
你们是写请假条了吗
Did they give you a note for this?
我们没有
We didn't...
计划这些
plan it.
我应该问你们有没有采取保护措施吗
Do I even need to ask if you used protection?
没关系 我有一些避孕套
It's OK. I had some condoms.
拉姆
Ram...
我不想她把你往坏处想
I didn't want her to think bad of you.
-她看到了她爸爸 -拉姆
- She saw her dad. - Ram!
他突然出现在他不该出现的学校
He just showed up at the school where he wasn't supposed to.
她很难过 我送她回家
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表