剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
坦娅家的路
to Tanya's flat.
有些事你需要知道
There's something that you need to know.
我没有告诉你
Something I didn't tell you.
我爸爸是警♥察♥
My dad was a policeman.
我知道 小洼
I know that, Puddle.
我妈妈以前每晚都会担心
My mum used to worry every night.
担心在他轮班时
Worry when he'd work shifts...
不会再回家
..That he wouldn't come home.
这不是美国
It's not America, I'd say.
每天晚上 他都要出去
And every night, he'd go out...
每天晚上他回到家
and every night he'd come home and
即使已经很晚了
even if it was really late, like,
即使是凌晨三点
even if it was like three o'clock in the morning...
我会过来看看你
I'd look in on you.
他会进来看看我
..He'd look in on me.
我总是会醒来
And I would always wake up.
你知道我为什么这么做吗
Do you know why I did that?
因为以前我常常对你这么做
Because I used to do it to you
当我很小的时候
when I was little.
很小很小
Like, little, little.
我会爬下床
I'd, erm, get out of bed
走到你们门口
and come to your door
然后向里面看
and look inside...
我会问
And I'd ask,
你在干什么 小洼
"What are you doing, Puddle?
我会什么也不说
And I wouldn't say anything...
但是你知道我来干什么
..But you knew.
你知道
You knew.
你是来确认
You were making sure
我们晚上没有出去
we hadn't gone anywhere in the night.
因为美好的事情
Because how could something
总是不能长久
so good ever last?
我们时光也没能长久
And it didn't.
我恨你的离开
I hated you for leaving.
所有的事情都很完美
Everything was perfect
我们都很幸福
and we were all so happy,
可是你却走了
and then you just left.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉爸爸 我只是
I'm sorry, Daddy, I just...
求你了
Please...
小洼
Puddle.
来爸爸这里
Come to your daddy.
让他听听你的痛苦
Let him listen to your pain.
让他告诉你
Let him tell you
他会一直照看你
how he'll still watch over you.
你想要吗
You want it?
过来拿走
Come and take it.
这必须是你自己的选择
It has to be your choice.
我的选择
My choice.
这是网族的工作机制
That's how the Lan Kin works.
我只能给与你
I can only reach out.
你必须自己过来拿
You have to reach back.
我以为你来 只是给我时间
I thought you were just giving me
让我向你说再见的
time to say goodbye.
你就该这样向我说再见
And this is how you'll do it.
你刚才看见
Hey, have you seen the sk...?
这是谁
Hi, who's this?
总算来了
Oh, finally.
什么总算来了
Finally what?
总算从你们的小爱巢里下来了
Finally, you've come down from your little love nest
也就是说你们感受到了危险
and are therefore implicitly under threat.
也意味着我总算可以看看
Which means I can finally find out
这个让人恼怒的狼獾
who this infuriating wolverine
到底是谁了
actually is.
什么
What?
拿把大刀来
Get a very big knife.
不 等等
No, wait.
拿两把
Get two.
为什么是她
Why her?
她从来没有伤害过任何人
She never hurt anybody.
深夜访客
Night visiting.
什么
What?
夜访
Night visiting,
是一种民歌♥流派
it's a genre of folk song.
天哪 过去的半个小时里
Oh, my God, I've heard more about
我听到的有关民歌♥的讨论
folk music in the last half an hour
比我这辈子听到的还要多
than my entire previous life.
有一些歌♥已经存在了几百年
There's been songs for centuries
唱的是关于人们在晚上来你的窗口
about people coming to your window at night.
一般是你失去的亲友的鬼魂
Usually ghosts of people you've lost.
就像瑞秋
Like Rachel.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
有些时候是一些警告
Sometimes it is a warning.
有些时候
Sometimes?
有些时候他们
Sometimes they want to
想把你拽走
drag you down with them.
你不知道
You have no idea of
你放弃了什么
what you're giving up.
闭嘴 姐姐
Oh, do shut up, sis.
姐姐
Sis?
我拿来了一把螺丝刀
Oh, I got a screwdriver
还有一把修枝剪
and some secateurs.
我说了我要刀
I specifically asked for knives.
我不喜欢刀
I don't like knives.
我不能使用武器 记得吗
I can't use weapons, remember?
好吧 用那个刺她的手
Right, stab that in its hand.
来吧 慢慢来
Go on, you take your time.
不是吧 你以为她是什么
Come on! What do you think this is?
非常坏的黏液质吗
Really bad phlegm?
干得好 闪开
Good. Move.
现在让我们来聊一下
Now, let's have a little chat.
我有100多通未接电♥话♥
I have, like, 100 missed calls
都是阿普丽尔打来的
from April.
我们在坦娅家
We're at Tanya's.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我想我们就快弄明白了
I think we're about to find out.
坦娅危险吗
Is Tanya in danger?
我们来让你解脱
We came to offer you release.
去找她
...Go get her.
我们马上就来
We'll be there as fast as we can.
不太好
It's bad.
我们要救她
Then we're going to save her.
不 拉姆
No, Ram!
你犯了一个错误
You made one mistake.
这不是网族的做法
That's not how the Lan Kin works.
网族不是一个一个的个体
The Lan Kin aren't a people.
你是一个整体
You're a person.
要我说 你是一条变色龙
You are a chameleon, I'll give you that.
变色龙有不同的形态
Taking these shapes.
还有一点 变色龙
You see, the other thing about chameleons,
它们有长长的舌头 可以攻击
really long tongues which shoot out
它们的猎物
to catch their prey.
而你 只是这条舌头的舌头尖
You're just the tip of the tongue.
真是一种多汁的物种
Such a succulent species.
你们的悲痛太强烈 不管怎么折磨这条前肢
Your grief's so large, it will not matter
我都能得到足够的营养
what you do to this limb.
我已经找到了一个特别悲痛的人
I've found a grief
可以让我变得更强壮
that will make me stronger
比你这些小蠕虫可以想到的还要强壮
than you little worms can imagine.
你内心戏还真多
What a drama queen.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表