剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
but we're going to talk about that later on...
如果你参战 就是准备好去死了
If you sign up for war, you sign up to die.
-你这话也太难听了吧 -没错 是有一点
- That's harsh. - Yeah, that is a bit.
我爸就在军队中 他可不是想死
My dad's in the Army. He didn't sign up to die,
他参军是为了保护别人 让他们不必惨死
he signed up so other people wouldn't die.
你不觉得对方的士兵也抱着同样的理想吗
Don't you think that the other soldiers signed up for the same thing?
战争总有伤亡
Somebody always dies in war.
没错 那正是我们想要讨论的 阿普丽尔
Well, yes, and that's what we're after, April,
我们在试图深入那些士兵的恐惧...
we're trying to get inside the fear that those soldiers...
恐惧
Fear?
一个恐惧的士兵有什么用
What use is a soldier with fear?
每支军队都应该清除掉懦夫
Cowards should be weeded out of every single army.
敦刻尔克的那些士兵
The soldiers at Dunkirk
应该留下来殊死抗战 英勇牺牲
should've stayed and fought and died!
因为谁想作为懦夫苟活下去呢
Cos who would want to live as a coward anyway?
大多数人类都想 你什么毛病
Most human beings. What is your problem?
我不...
I don't...
我刚刚说什么了
What was I saying?
爸爸来电
爸爸来电
拉姆
Ram?
-怎么了 -发生了怪事
- What's wrong? - Something weird's happening.
你想逃课吗
Want to skip class?
其核心所有的物质 都被压碎了
All the matter in its core is crushed
变成了无尽的黑暗空间
into an infinite void of blackness.
你想让我什么
You want me to what?
家长会之夜 这种事在这里很正常
Parents' evening. It's apparently quite common.
我可不要恭敬地去你的其他老师那里
I'm not going to your other teachers hat in hand
询问你的情况
to ask after your wellbeing.
你的职责是保护我
Your job is to protect me.
这个可以保护我未来的前途
This protects my future prospects.
拜托 他们不该知道我们住在一起
Hello! They're not even supposed to know we live together.
你会想到办法的
You'll figure something out.
你总是夸自己有多聪明
You're always going on about how clever you are.
如果我们在战场上相遇...
If we had ever met on the battlefield...
我们并不是 将来也不会
We didn't and we won't.
照我说的做 我命令你
Do this. I command it.
我不想死 拉姆
I don't want to die, Ram.
你不会死的
You're not going to die.
我会告诉其他人的
I'll tell the others.
我会告诉葵羽 她有枪
I'll tell Quill, she's the one who had the gun.
肯定有办法解决的
There'll be a way to fix this.
你不会死的
You're not going to die.
但现在的情况就是这样 不是吗
But it's just what happens now, isn't it?
我们杀了那个教练 那个网族怪物
We killed the coach, we killed that Lan Kin thing.
任何想要杀你的人 都必须先过我这一关
Anyone who wants to kill you is going to have to come through me.
拉姆 他们很可能真的会
Oh, Ram, they probably will.
-那是谁 -不要
- What? Who is that? - Oh, no.
他就是你♥爸♥
That's your dad.
你待着别动
Stay here.
你怎么敢这样
How dare you?
你怎么敢这样突然出现
How dare you just show up?
你不肯接我的电♥话♥
You won't answer any of my phone calls,
不肯回复我的信
you won't respond to any of my letters.
你违法了
You're breaking the law.
你知道你不能通过信件之外的方式联♥系♥我
You know you're not supposed to contact me except by letter,
-即使是... -阿普丽尔
- and even then... - April...
我 我只想...
I just, I just want...
或许你该离开了
Maybe you should leave!
或许你该马上离开了
Maybe you should leave right now.
我可以自己处理的 拉姆
I can handle this, Ram.
因为那就是你所不知道的
Because that's what you don't know.
你指望我害怕你...
You expect me to be afraid of you...
不 我不想
No! I don't.
我不怕你
I'm not.
你无法想象我见过多么可怕的事
You have no idea of the things that I've seen.
我 我只是想...
I just, I... I wanted...
我想道歉
I needed...to apologise.
为要杀了我们而道歉吗
For trying to kill us?!
为让妈妈瘫痪而道歉吗
For paralysing Mum?!
我想我女儿了
I miss my daughter.
我想念我的家人了
I miss my family...
或许你该跑了
Maybe you should run.
拉姆
Ram?
没事了
It's OK.
我相当确定这里不是学校的范围
I'm fairly certain this isn't school grounds.
我认为你们两个现在都该
I believe you both should be
在上葵羽老师的物理课才对 不是吗
in Miss Quill's physics lesson right now, correct?
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
你们的新校长
Your new headteacher.
我们只是...
We were just...
在帮助身体不适的学生
Helping out a student who's under the weather.
真是好市民 辛先生
Good citizenship, Mr Singh.
你先把麦克林小姐送回家吧
Please, take Miss MacLean home.
但愿你很快能好起来
Hope you feel better soon,
我们明天再见
and we'll see you tomorrow.
她怎么才来第一天就知道我们该上什么课
How does she know what classes we're in on, like, her first day?
外星人
Alien.
你能送我回家吗
Can you take me home?
当然可以
Yeah, absolutely.
那个是怎么使用的
How does it work?
它只会对罗迪亚人的领袖有反应
It only responds to the Rhodian leader.
我激活了它
I activate it.
每个灵魂都能找到一个你想消灭的人
And each soul finds one of the people you wish to eliminate.
别用"消灭"这个词
Do not use that word.
只有极端邪恶的政♥府♥才会用这个词
It's a word very bad governments use.
好吧 就是杀掉
Fine, it's to kill.
每个罗迪亚灵魂会烧毁另一个灵魂
And each Rhodian soul burns that other soul out of existence.
那盒子里还有数十亿的灵魂吗
And there are billions in the Cabinet?
所以你还可以杀掉数十亿人
So you could kill billions more.
是的 但只能用一次
Yes, but only once.
它们自己也会随之烧毁
They burn themselves out while doing it.
基本理念就是
The whole idea is
它是个你永远不必使用的一次性终极大杀器
it's a single-use weapon you never have to use.
你永远不会毁灭一个星球
And you never would destroy a planet,
杀死那么多生命
all those lives.
我的星球就被毁灭了
My planet was destroyed.
让开
Move!
给我让开
Out of the way.
所以并不是幻觉之类的东西
So it's different than a vision?
是啊
Yeah.
他好像占据了我的身体 我却无法阻止
It's like he's taking me over and I can't stop it.
不是那样的
That's not true.
你并没有袭击你♥爸♥
You didn't attack your dad.
但我很想
But I wanted to.
我当时想杀了他
I wanted to kill him.
我有可能杀死他的
And I could have.
暗影魔王想要你的心
The Shadow Kin wants your heart.
这场战斗
And that's one battleground
我可以向你保证 他一定会输的
where I can guarantee you he is going to lose.
好俗气的话啊
That was so cheesy.
我知道我应该笑场 但我还是很感动
I know I should be laughing, but I'm touched.
我是认真的
I mean it.
-陛下 -我已经征服了多少个世界了
- Majesty? - How many worlds have I made submit?
我已经用暗影消灭了多少种族
How much life have I extinguished with shadow?
-永远不够 -永远不够
- Never enough. - Never enough.
我们是一个玩笑 我们是一个意外
We are a trick, we are an accident.
我们本不应该诞生在这个光明的宇宙里
We should never have been born into a universe of light.
但是我们出现了
But we were.
是的 陛下
Yes, Majesty.
这场战争不能因为
This war cannot be paused
领头者和一个小女孩共用一颗心脏而停止
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表