剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
准备好了
Ready.
-你是谁 -拉姆
- Who are you? - Ram?
好奇怪
This is weird.
你看到了什么
What are you seeing?
我的后花♥园♥
My back garden.
我要问我爸爸可不可以告诉他关于我的腿的事
I'll ask my dad if I can tell him what happened to my leg.
真♥相♥
The truth.
我爱你 比你爱我的还要多
I love you. More than you love me.
比你能爱我的也要多
More than you'll ever be able to love me.
-拉姆 -我没料到会这样
- Ram... - I didn't expect it.
我也没要求这样
I didn't ask for it.
但当我看着你 我就想"她就是那个人"
But I look at you and I think, "She's the one",
我不知道为什么 但是你就是
and I don't know why but you are.
你对我没有同样的感觉
And you don't feel the same back.
你不知道 我
You don't know that. I...
这就是我的感觉
That's how it feels.
谁让拉姆说这个的
Who's making Ram say this?
谁在那里
Who's in there?!
不
Oh, no...
拉姆
Ram!
-拉姆 -拉姆
- Ram?! - Ram!
-发生了什么 -你告诉我们
- What happened?! - You tell us!
这是一个监狱 这整个陨石域
It is a prison, the whole meteor field.
每一颗陨石都关一个囚犯的意识
Every rock has the consciousness of a prisoner bound to it.
其中一个撞到了我们
And one got knocked into ours.
男的 我觉得它是个男的
He! I think it's a "He"!
-我也觉得是个男的 -他杀了人
- Yeah, it felt like a "He" to me. - He's a murderer.
他杀了很多很多人
He took lives over and over and over again.
所以他才被关在这个监狱里 和另外四个人
That's why he was put in this prison with four others!
你是怎么知道的
But how do you know any of this?
我们没问你 你也没说啊
We didn't ask you, you didn't say.
他告诉我的
He told me.
这就是为什么我们一直在说实话
That's why we tell the truth!
他让我们说的 他强迫我们说的
He was made to, forced to.
-这是他一直以来想要的 -他的忏悔
- That's all he's got left after so long. - His confession.
他能从中得到什么 为什么不是他要杀我们
What does he gain from it? Why did he try to kill you?
我觉得这跟
I felt like it had something to do...
我的坦白的力量有关系
with the strength of my confession.
但是我确定
But I do know this.
这个监狱煽动你
The prison stirs you up,
让你变得愤怒 足够愤怒去杀人
makes you angry, angry enough to kill.
他杀了其他四个人
He killed the other four.
他杀了他们全部
He killed them all.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
-我在想我们有什么可以给他的 -给他
- I'm wondering what we can give him. - Give him?
-他想杀我们 -所以他会给我们想要的
- He wants to kill us. - So he'll give us what we want.
他不能立刻杀了我们 我们可以利用这一点
He can't kill us right away, we can use that.
他是个囚犯 他没有钥匙
He's a prisoner, he doesn't have a key,
他甚至忘了他自己是谁
he can't even remember who he is.
但是他知道这个监狱什么样
But he'll know what this prison is like.
他知道监狱的边界是什么 我们到底在哪里
He'll know the boundaries of it. I mean, where are we exactly?
我们和他在一颗星球上吗
Are we in an asteroid field with him?
我们还在煤山吗 只是被困住了
Are we still in Coal Hill, just trapped?
也许我们错了
Maybe we're wrong.
也许葵羽回来就简单的解决了
Maybe it's as simple as Quill just coming back.
-白人 -什么白人
- White people. - White people what?
总是这么乐观
Always so optimistic,
总是觉得事情会为你变好
always so certain things are going to work out for you.
好吧 大部分是这样的
Oh, well, because they usually do.
我八岁的时候 我爸爸想要杀我
My dad tried to kill me when I was eight.
但是你让你妈妈又可以走路了
But you got your mum up walking again.
典型的白人的美好结局
Typical white-person happy ending.
-坦娅 -抱歉
- Tanya... - I know, I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉 我状态很不好
Look, I'm really sorry, I'm in such a bad mood.
这还用说
Tell me about it.
那只是
It's just...
我没有很多朋友
..I'm not overflowing with friends here.
也是另一个原因让我觉得被忽视了
Yet another reason to feel left out.
你知道我们不是只是在容忍♥你
You know that we don't just tolerate you.
我比你们小三岁
I'm three years younger than you
十四岁和十七岁的差异很大
and there's a big difference between 14 and 17.
差异没有这个大
It's not so much of a difference.
我这一生都是个小妹妹
I've been a kid sister my whole life.
我何时能不被当作小妹妹 只是一个正常人
When do I get to stop and just be a person?
我认为你是个成年人
I think that you're a person.
好吧 现在你还得特意来告诉我这个
Yeah, and now you've had to come over and tell me that,
搞得我更特殊了
it makes me feel even more different.
天啊 坦娅
Oh, for Christ's sake, Tanya.
你以为查理不觉得特殊吗
Don't you think that Charlie feels different?
马特兹不觉得特殊吗
Or Matteusz?
他家里人都不要他了
His family kicked him out.
拉姆搞丢一条腿
Ram's lost a leg,
我和别人共享一个心脏 我们都有问题
I'm sharing a heart - we've all got something!
别给我解释我自己的感受
Don't explain my own feelings to me
别假装你知道那是什么感受
and don't pretend like you know how this feels!
-坦娅 -得有人把它捡起来
- Tanya... - We need someone to pick it up.
查理和阿普丽尔都行
Charlie or April.
所以我们现在听你指挥了吗
And we all just do what you say now, do we?
我没看到其他人捡起这块石头
I don't see anyone else picking up the mantle!
一块会设法侮辱我们的石头
A mantle which has managed to insult a number of us.
行动有时会显得丑陋
Sometimes action isn't pretty,
你这头波兰长颈鹿
you big Polish giraffe!
这侮辱甚至都不合逻辑
That isn't even a logical insult.
行了 能不能不吵架
OK, can we please just stop fighting?!
我们还要和谁吵
Who else are we going to fight?
长颈鹿脖子很长
Giraffes have very long necks.
我的脖子是正常完美的比例
I am perfectly, normally proportioned.
我们现在要把心里话都说出来了吗
Oh! Are we getting things off our chest now?
我正好有些想法要和你们分享呢
Cos I've got a few opinions I'd be happy to share.
我觉得你今天分享的够多了
I think you shared enough today.
我并不以此为耻
And I'm not ashamed of it,
-我并不以我的话为耻 -我也不
- I'm not ashamed of what I said. - Me neither!
我说的是实话
I was telling the truth.
-你说的是实话 -对
- You were telling the truth? - Yeah!
够了 够了
Guys, come on!
这不正常 这不是我们
This isn't normal, this isn't us.
我们共同战斗
We fought things together,
我们一起拯救别人 我们可以再来一次
we saved things together, we can do it again.
你说的对 查理
Yeah, you're right, Charlie.
我们可能也感染了囚犯的愤怒
I think we may be getting the prisoner's anger, too.
-有道理 -我平常不是这样的
- I guess that makes sense. - I'm not normally like this.
一切都不正常
None of this is normal.
你怎么了
Hey?
我的心脏 就像是
My heart, it feels like I'm...
感觉我要死了
I think I'm dying.
不是的 这我知道 这是恐慌症
No, I know, this...this is a panic attack.
什么
What?
-恐慌症 -是嘛
- An attack of panic. - Oh.
感觉像是要死了 其实并不是
It feels like death, it's not.
看着我 看着我 和我一起呼吸
Look at me. Look at me. Breathe with me.
干得好
Good job.
我在这呢
I'm here.
我不能忍♥受被困在一个幽闭的空间
I'm having real trouble being trapped in a confined space.
-好了 -什么好了
- OK. - OK what?
即使我们不会因愤怒而互相残杀
We're either going to kill each other from rage
这样下去查理也要犯心脏病了
or Charlie's going to have a heart attack.
我要把石头捡起来
I'm going to pick up the rock.
没人想试着阻止我吗
Isn't anyone going to try and stop me?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
坦白
Confess!
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表