剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
超自然 超自然不是真的 只是想象出来的
Metaphysics? Metaphysics aren't real, it's just thought.
想象 没错
Thought, yes.
宇宙中所有的东西都被保存了下来
Everything in the universe is conserved,
甚至信念
everything, even belief.
当上百万生物坚定地抱有同一个信念
Get millions of creatures believing something strongly enough
只要时间够长 连空间都会扭曲
for long enough and even space responds.
你说得没错 暗虫不是什么野生生物
You are quite right that the Arn weren't exactly wild creatures,
但有一部分是
but parts of them were
他们会像我们一样梦想
and they dream like us of what comes after.
不好意思 你是说我们正站在...
I'm sorry, are you actually saying that we are stood...
暗虫天堂里
in Arn heaven?
-别傻了 -好吧 因为...
- Don't be ridiculous. - Good, because...
我们在它们的意识中
We're in the idea of it.
是这个信念 创造了这个世界
The belief itself, making it so.
你真是...
You are absolutely in...
它刚刚动了
It just moved.
这是它第一次动了却不痛
That's the first time it's ever moved without hurting.
你看
You see?
它相信
It believes.
好吧
All right...
你用这个装置...履行了多久
How many times have you travelled on this...device?
校长
Headmistress?
校长
Headmistress!
这是我第一次真枪实弹
This is my first actual time,
尽管我们已经模拟了好几次
though we've run several simulations.
-你是第一次 -你是第一次
- Your first?! - Your first?!
我全都明白 我知道我在干什么...
I've been fully briefed, I know what I'm doing...
所以我们其实都掌握在一个半吊子仪器手上
OK, so, basically, we're in the hands of a learner driver.
你们的命都掌握在唯一一个研究过
You're in the hands of the only one of us who's done the research
如果使用中保住性命的人手上
on how to stay alive while using it.
这简直就像呆子催吐屋
I mean, this is like a geek vomited.
主管在研究煤山学校的时空裂缝
The Governors study the tears in space and time at Coal Hill.
有些人认为这些裂缝不是意外出现的
There are those who think the tears aren't accidental,
是为了那些想知道发生什么事的人所提供的
that they were placed there to provide for those who will listen.
是煤山中学提供的 一直是这样
Coal Hill provides, it always provides.
那你又有什么好处呢
And what do you get out of this, then?
我的自♥由♥
My freedom.
我想知道巴伦自♥由♥后是谁呢
And who is Ballon when he is free, I wonder?
我想是某种猎人
Some kind of hunter, I reckon.
不 亲爱的 他是你的手术医生
Oh, no-no, my dear - he's your surgeon.
你不能通过手术把暗虫取出来
You can't get an Arn out through surgery.
如果手术医生是一名变形者 那就可以
You can if the surgeon is a shape-shifter.
不管怎么说 理论上是这样的
That's the theory, anyway.
变形者 我在地球上听说过你
Shape-shifter, eh? I've heard of you on Earth.
-你是扎贡人 -我是劳人
- Yeah, you're a Zygoat. - I am a Law...
伪装成扎贡人
Who was posing as a Zygon.
变形者变成另一个人
One shape-shifter posing as another, eh?
-真老套 -这是隐藏的好方法
- That's meta. - It is a fine way to hide,
扎贡人在地球上是受到保护的
Zygons are protected on Earth.
你做了什么
So what did you do?
你跟我们一起来的 葵羽
You are on this trip as well, Quill.
你又做了什么
What did YOU do?
我是特殊情况下的受害者
I'm a victim of circumstance.
-我也是 -是啊
- As am I. - Yes.
我相信你们俩杀害的家庭
I'm sure the families of the people you both murdered
会乐意自称"特殊情况下"
would be happy to consider themselves "A circumstance".
不该有人死的
No-one was supposed to die.
记住我对你保证过的事
Remember what I promised you.
问问自己 解冻对你来说意味着什么
Ask yourself, what would being unfrozen mean to you?
一切
Everything!
但是为什么
But why?
不
No!
这都不是真的
This isn't real.
现在都没人听说明了吗
Does no-one listen to the posh any more?
没错 这不是真的 但我们的确在这里
No, it is not real, but, yes, we are really here.
-天啊 到底在哪里 -这是劳人...
- Oh, God... WHERE?! - This is Law...
应该是劳人地狱
Law hell, more or less.
多美啊
Isn't it amazing?
作为地狱 也太安静了
Surprisingly quiet, for hell.
非常 非常安静
An awful, awful quiet.
我们是流动的生物
We are creatures that flow.
我们永远都在流动
We live in the constant flow.
这恰恰与流动相反
And this is the opposite of flowing.
我已经遭受了这种惩罚
A punishment I already suffer.
你说第二步是拿回钥匙
You said the second step was the retrieval of the key.
不
No.
不
No!
就算是你 这样也太残忍♥了
This seems cruel, even for you.
他的手必须要变形才能进入你的大脑之中
His hands need to shift to get into your brain.
为此 我必须拿到钥匙解锁它们
For that, I need a key to unlock them.
但是变形者的冷冻是不可逆的...
But it is impossible to reverse the freezing of a shape-shifter...
除非处于一个完全不可能的地方
Except in an impossible place.
那钥匙是什么
So, what's this key then?
是我们神的血
It's the blood of our god.
我们要拿到神的血
What, we're supposed to get the blood of a god?!
-没错 -你再说一遍试试
- That's the theory! - You just say theory again, I dare you!
起来
Get up!
你只能自己上了 有种特质的刀
You'll have to do it alone. There is a special knife...
不不不 我不能用刀 你记得吗
Whoa! No... No, no, I can't use knives, remember?
我就是因此才跟着你们来的
That is the whole point of this trip!
天啊 这是我的失误
Oh. Oh, dear, that was an oversight.
我能怎么办
What can I do?
战士 告诉我该怎么办
Soldier, tell me what I need to do!
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说 在葵羽人中 我们称之为原始恐惧
Listen to me. In Quill, we call this the first fear.
就是你永远不想回顾和无法面对的东西
This is the one you always go back to and the one you can't face,
每个人都有 每个人 甚至是葵羽人
and everyone has it, everyone, even Quill.
-劳人称之为懦夫 -不 不是这样的
- Law, we call it cowardice. - No, that is not true.
没有恐惧的战士是没用的 不够格的
A soldier without fear is useless, inefficient.
他们会赢下战斗 却会输掉战争
They win battles, but they lose wars.
-我们要怎么克服 -希望快点
- How can we overcome it? - Hopefully quickly.
我们会需要这个
Yeah, we'll need that.
快
Come on!
我一点机会都没有
Oh, I don't even have a shot!
把刀伸出来
Hold the knife out.
拿稳了
Hold it out!
让我成为你的手 战士
I will be your arms, soldier!
医疗降解水平看上去比原来至少快了50%
Medical degradation seems at least 50% faster than originally...
理论上来说
Theorised.
还需要更多信息...
Request further information from the...
这报告可不会太好看
This won't look good on the report.
-怎么做到的 -它以为我们已经变成雕像了
- How? - It thought we were already statues!
在你们劳人眼里其他人都是这样的吗
So, is that how you Law see the rest of us then?
我们就跟死人差不多
Like we're pretty much already dead?
是的
Yes.
现在我们能解冻你的手了
Now we can unfreeze your hands.
那个...
It's, erm...
我已经很久没有和真正的战士
..Been too long since I've fought side-by-side
肩并肩战斗了
with an actual soldier.
是的
Yes.
对我来说也是
For me, too.
好吧 不客气
Oh, right! Yeah, sure, you're welcome!
好疼
That hurt!
你开始相信这也许有用
You're starting to believe this might work,
意味着这是你最后的机会反悔
which means this really is your last chance to turn back.
从现在起 要么死 要么自♥由♥
From here on, there is only death or freedom.
不自♥由♥的人生不叫人生
An unfree life isn't a life.
来吧
So, come on...
接下来去哪
..Where to next?
说了你也不信
You wouldn't believe me.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表