剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
-我也是 -还有件事我要告诉你
- Ditto. - There's something else I need to tell you.
地球上还有一个劳人 你的侄女
It turns out there is another Law on Earth - your niece.
等等
Wait.
她还活着
She's alive.
不
No.
你说谎 我从来没有感觉到别的劳人
This is a lie. I never sensed another Law.
我被确切告知
I have been assured that
她还活得很好 在等你
she is alive and well and waiting for you,
如果你能回去的话
if you return.
不 我们不会互相战斗的
No. We will not fight each other.
你们不这样做的话 就得不到自♥由♥
You will never be free unless you do!
永远不能离开这个活死人墓
Never return from this living death!
再也见不到你的家人
Never see your family again!
还有你 葵羽人
And YOU, a Quill,
在这个虚伪的宇宙里
with the greatest weapon her people ever made,
拿着你的族人制♥作♥的最厉害的武器
enough to force a certain Prince to wipe the Shadow Kin
你足以迫使那个王子去对抗暗影魔王
from the grinning, smirking face of the universe.
你说你是战争本身 现在你的确可以是了
You say you are war itself, now you actually can be.
我听说
I have been told to say
这把枪可以使用无限次 但是不要犹豫太久
the gun is set for open firing, but don't delay.
这里时间流逝得不一样
Time passes differently here.
你可能明天醒来就发现自己已经老了
You may awake tomorrow and find you are already old.
不要
Don't.
我已经被关在监狱里太久了
I have been imprisoned for too long.
-我也是 -我的家人
- Yes, so have I. - My family...
如果那不是真的
If that's even true.
你不会冒这个风险吗
Is that not a risk you would take yourself?
我会为我的战友冒这个风险
It's a risk I would take for a fellow soldier.
我们刚才还在肩并肩地战斗
We just fought side-by-side.
-我知道 -如果你在战场上没有忠诚
- I know. - If you have no loyalty on the battlefield...
我知道
I know!
但是如果战士不是为他家人的安全而战斗
But if a soldier isn't fighting for the safety of his family...
那他为什么还要战斗
..Why does he fight at all?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我和你共同承担这悲痛
That's a sorrow I share.
住手
Aah! Stop.
住手
Stop.
你真的相信她会放你自♥由♥
So, you really believe she's going to set you free.
我必须要抓住这个机会
I have to take that chance.
转过头去
Look away.
我不会的
I will not.
开枪吧
Do it.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我会的
Oh, I do.
不
No!
不
No!
现在你们来了
Ah, now you come.
你们来看我悲伤
Ha! You come to see me grieve!
"这里时间流逝得不一样"
"Time passes differently here."
我流逝了多少生命
How much of my life am I losing?
你们就这样都拿走了
You just keep taking.
这就是你们所做的全部吗
Is that all you ever did?
但是我向你们战斗了 我还会继续战斗下去
But I fought you and I will still fight you.
因为你们知道吗
Because you know what?
我自♥由♥了
I am free.
我自♥由♥了
I am free
你们不是最后的
and you are not the last.
还有一个你们的同类活着
There is one of you still living.
告诉我怎么出去
Show me the way out.
我在你们的母星受尽折磨
'I suffered in your home world
我在你们的天堂里受尽折磨
'..And I have suffered in your heaven,
我不会再忍♥受更多了
'but I will suffer no more.
不会了
'No more!
因为我
'Because I...
我就是战争
'I am war itself!'
你们连关禁闭都做不好
You can't even handle detention right.
-你怎么 怎么能 -我现在没心情聊天
- How can...? How can you...? - I'm in no mood to talk.
我 我走了
I'm... I'm gone!
你不会是要去追他吧
Aren't you going to go after him?
-对 -如果是那石头惹怒了我们
- No! - But if the rock was making us angry...
-你有了男朋友就会明白了 -又来了
- You'll understand when you get a boyfriend. - And there it is!
为什么我们要依靠别人
Why do we rely on other people?
你怎么能开枪的
How can you fire a gun?
经历了我这一天受的 你不会想聊天的
You do not want to talk to me after the day I've had.
一天
Day?
你只离开了四十五分钟
You've only been gone 45 minutes.
真的吗
Really?
像过了一辈子
Seemed like a lifetime.
你的眼睛怎么了
What's happened to your eye
-还有你的头发 -你怎么能开枪的
- and your hair? - And how can you fire a gun?
我刚才救了你 不是吗
I just saved you, didn't I?
这不就是对我的惩罚吗
Isn't that my punishment?
-但是 -把它当作我最后的恩惠 王子
- But... - Yeah, well, consider it my last favour, Prince.
最后的
Last?
-这是 -是暗虫
- It's... - It's the Arn.
我不再是你的奴隶了 王子
I'm no longer your slave, Prince.
我的自♥由♥回来了
I have my free will back...
我也拿到了我的枪
..And I have my gun.
一切
And things...
这里的一切就要改变了
Yeah, things are going to change around here.
不
No.
不 不会的
N-n-no, it can't be.
下集预告
看看你和你的小圈子
'Look at you and your little circle...
假装是英雄 却永远不想付出代价
'..Pretending to be heroes who never expected to pay a price,
你会一直付出代价
'and you will keep paying
直到你失去你自己
'till you've lost yourself.'
战争在今天
'And the war begins again...'
再次爆发了
..Today.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表