剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
我来自一个美得难以置信的星球
I come from a planet more beautiful than you could ever believe.
我们来自那个星球
We come from that planet.
开枪啊 不然我俩都会死
Shoot it now, or it'll kill us both!
不要
No!
你肯定特别美
You must've got a glancing blow.
你俩现在共用阿普丽尔的心脏
You both now share April's heart.
你走
You leave...
或者我会逼你离开
Or I'll make you leave.
这事我们跟你没完
You have not seen the last of us.
煤山学校还是会像
Coal Hill will continue to act
一座在时空中的灯塔
like a beacon across all of space-time.
你要帮助这些非凡的人类
You will help these amazing humans here,
这些非凡的人类也会帮助你
and these amazing humans will help you.
所以 我们都是伙伴了吧
So, are we all, like, mates then?
我是拉姆 请留言
'It's Ram. Leave a message.'
我是坦娅 你在哪儿
Hey, it's Tanya. Where are you?
我自从舞会后就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since prom.
我是阿普丽尔
Hey, it's April.
就是想知道你是否想谈谈...
Just wondered if you wanted to talk about...
一些事
you know, things.
打给我吧 我们都很担心
Give me a call. We're all worried.
我是查理 我弄到短袜了 打给我
It's Charlie. I have socks. Call me.
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.
-打给我吧 -你想谈谈吗
- Call me. - Do you want to talk?
-我可以把袜子送过来 -拜托请联♥系♥我们
- I can drop the socks off. - Please talk to us.
-拉姆 -拉姆
- Ram? - Ram?
拉姆
Ram?
-再快点 -快啊 传球
- Faster than that! - Come on, come on! Pass it!
快上啊
Go on.
真差劲啊 辛
Pretty lame, Singh.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
辛 过来
Singh, come here.
他女朋友依然处于失踪状态 或许你...
His girlfriend's still missing. Maybe you could...
我看上去像是心理辅♥导♥老师吗
Do I look like a counsellor?
面对自己的心魔 并征服他们
Face your demons and you conquer them.
如果你做不到...
If you didn't come to do that...
我是来踢球的 教练
I came to play, Coach.
你这糊弄都不过关
Well, you could've fooled me.
以后不准在球员面前质疑我
Don't ever question me in front of the players again.
你得放松下 老兄
You need to lay off the roids, man.
你说什么
What was that?
到此为止 都回去吧
We're done! Go home!
你对他们太严格了
You run them too hard.
一个青少年的承受能力...
There's a limit to how much even a teenager...
道森教练
Coach Dawson?
-你真的该来上学吗 -我不想谈这事
- Should you even be here? - I don't want to talk about it.
瑞秋离去才一周
Rachel's only been gone a week.
我说了我不想谈这事
I said I don't want to talk about it.
我需要去找一下教练
I need to see the coach.
汤姆
Tom?
求你了 别杀我 求你了
Please, don't kill me, please.
我叫你回家去呢 辛
I said go home, Singh.
你刚刚看到了吗
Did you see?
我只看到一个表现失常的球员
All I see is a player whose form's dropped.
卡罗尔教练
Coach Carroll.
他回家了
He went home.
听着 你是我最棒的球员 辛
Look, you're my best player, Singh.
但我之前说的是真心话
But I meant what I said.
我不是心理辅♥导♥老师
I'm not a counsellor.
我期待着能看到真正的你回归赛场
I look forward to getting the real you back.
现在 你看我洗澡 大概违反了17项法律
For now, you watching me shower breaks about 17 laws.
下次记得来踢球
Come to play next time.
我 我会的
I...I will.
处于掌控地位的是我
I'm in control.
处于掌控地位的是我
I'm in control.
不是你
Not you!
不是你
Not you.
神秘校园
第一季 第二集
神秘校园
第一季 第二集
龙纹身的教练
你们觉得忘记会比较好吗
Do you think that it helps to forget?
那是人类才有的功能吗
Is that a human thing?
你是指舞会上发生的那些事吗
You mean all the stuff at prom?
这个世界一部分已经被入侵了
This world is partially invaded.
似乎只有我们记得那些事
We seem to be the only ones who remember it.
煤山学校的死亡人数远远高于正常值
Coal Hill has a body count way above average,
他们肯定知道
they've got to know.
但却选择视而不见吗
And just choose not to see?
真是一种神奇的能力
What a fascinating power.
"神奇的能力" 你的选词真有意思
"Fascinating power." Interesting words.
你真觉得不会再发生别的吗
Do you honestly think nothing else will happen?
不会有东西再从那时间破洞里钻出来
That nothing else will get pooped out through the bunghole of time?
我们不管它叫时间破洞吧
That's not what we're calling it, are we?
或许也没那么糟
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad
如果没东西再穿越时间空间过来
if nothing else ever came through the space-time thing.
那样你就永远拿不回心脏了
You'd never get your heart back.
如果另一个选择是有人会死的话...
If it's a choice between that and people dying...
就算有东西钻过来
Even if something does come through,
咱们能拿它们怎么办
what are we supposed to do about it?
咱们又不是超级英雄
We're not superheroes.
你们有人和他聊过吗
Have any of you talked to him?
他不理
He won't let us.
或许是因为你们不懂他的感受
Maybe you don't know what it's like.
我认识的每一个人都遇害了
Everyone I ever knew was murdered.
我跟杀害他女友的嗜杀外星人共享心脏
I'm sharing a heart with the genocidal alien who did that.
但是...
Still...
时间膜
Membrane of time?
-裂口 -裂痕
- Chasm? - Fracture.
破洞
Bunghole.
-什么 -一位监察员
- What? - An inspector.
抱歉 什么
Sorry, a what?
学校正在接受监察 葵羽老师
The school is being inspected, Miss Quill,
你们班是学校的一部分
and your class is part of the school,
不过你对这件事一直如此惊讶让我有点担心
though your continuous surprise at that fact is troubling.
不
No.
不行 我可不是钻圈演杂耍的猴子
No, I'm not a monkey to be jumping through hoops.
所有教师都是猴子 葵羽老师
All teachers are monkeys, Miss Quill.
你没听教♥育♥部♥大臣说吗
Haven't you been listening to the education secretary?
监察员今天就到
The inspector will be here today.
他对我们如何提高自然科学成绩很感兴趣
He's especially interested in us improving our science rating.
我相信你会让我们骄傲
I'm sure you'll do us proud.
如果你不想赢 就别来
Don't show up if you didn't come to win.
第二梯队 拉姆·辛
新腿感觉如何
How's it feeling?
再问一遍试试
Ask me again, go on.
新腿感觉如何
How's it feeling?
我在想...
I'm just wondering...
我们不是朋友 二货
We're not friends, dickface!
我可不是什么"拯救世界"小分队的一员
I'm not part of whatever loser "Save the world" Crew this is.
我自己的烦心事就够多的了
I've got enough to deal with on my own.
你不用自己烦啊
You don't have to do it alone.
再问一遍试试
Ask me again, go on.
差
Abysmal.
差
Abysmal.
差
Abysmal.
差
Abysmal.
差
Abysmal.
跟我说说 拉姆 你写的时候是不是
Tell me, Ram, was there a great big window of porn
还开着小黄♥片♥呢
open as you typed?
对 我撸得可爽了
Yeah, I was spanking myself off a good one.
只能靠左手写作业
Had to do the whole paper with my left hand.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表