剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
-关于什么的问题 -关于石头 外星男
- About what? - About the rock, alien boy!
天 你总是说自己是王子
God, you keep saying how you're this prince
但你做的就是站在那儿问傻问题
but all you do is stand around and ask stupid questions
显而易见的事情都搞错
and get obvious things wrong.
石头危险吗
Is the rock dangerous?
-危险 -是的 它危险
- Dangerous, dangerous... - Yes. Yes, it's dangerous.
如果拿着它太久 它会烧掉你的脑子
If you hold it too long, it fries your brain,
我们的化学构造无法承受
our chemistry can't handle it.
-那就快放手 -还不是时候
- Then let it go! - Not yet.
再问我 让我告诉你们实话
Ask me again, make me tell you the truth.
这是什么 外星人吗
What is it, is it alien?
外星人
Alien, alien...
-某种智慧体 -就说是外星人吧
- It's a kind of intelligence. - Told you it was alien!
不完全是 什么东西和小行星混合
Not quite, it's something incorporated on the asteroid.
一名囚犯
A prisoner!
什么意思 一名囚犯
What do you mean, prisoner?
有什么东西和我们在这儿
There's something in here with us.
你干吗非要拿起来
Why did you even pick it up?
如果里面有东西让我们说实话
If there's something in there that can make us tell the truth,
也许我们可以迫使它说我们在哪的实话
maybe we can force it to tell the truth of where we are.
还有怎么逃出去 聪明
And how to get out of here. Clever.
愚蠢
Stupid.
-它也许会杀死你 -它没有杀马特兹
- It could have killed you. - It didn't kill Matteusz.
-烧掉大脑怎么说呢 -我不知道
- And the brain-frying? - I didn't know that part.
我们能继续讨论囚犯的事吗
Can we please just get back to the whole prisoner thing?
我不知道它从哪来 不过显然是通过裂缝
I don't know where it came from, except obviously through a rift.
在太空某处的监狱开的裂缝吗
A rift that opened on a kind of prison in space somewhere?
你得多坏
Guys, how bad would you have to be
会被关到太空监狱里
to be put in a prison in space?
如果我们还在这儿 意味着囚犯逃了吗
And if we're still here, does that mean the prisoner's escaped?
拉姆 你干什么
Ram, what are you doing?
坦娅 监狱什么样子
Tanya, what did the prison look like?
不知道 只是感觉到
I don't know, I just felt it.
如果他在这儿
If he's here,
你们不觉得我们应该在他找到我们之前找到他吗
don't you think we should find him, before he finds us?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
为什么我会不好
Why wouldn't I be?
我被困在了封闭空间
I'm trapped in a confined space
使我的心跳得几乎是平常的两倍
which is making my heart beat nearly twice as fast as normal,
你怕我
you're afraid of me
所有人认为我装王子的样子问蠢问题
and everyone thinks I act like a prince asking stupid questions.
他们没有 那是坦娅生气了
They don't, that was Tanya being angry.
是实话
It was the truth.
好吧
So, OK... OK.
以前我学英语的时候 我看英文读物
Back when I'm learning English, I would read in your language,
我虔诚的母亲
and my religious mother,
当她听说这本书写关于一个叫纳尼亚的地方
when she hears about this book about this place called Narnia...
纳尼亚 加拿大吗
Narnia, is that, um, Canada?
谁知道
Who knows?
但是这故事是这些孩子
But it's about this group of kids,
他们来这个纳尼亚 他们
and they go this Narnia, and they...
来探险 带着山羊和女巫
I don't know, have adventures, with goats and witches.
故事并不重要
It's not important to the story.
里面有个女孩叫苏珊
There's this one girl called Susan,
每次我读这些书的时候我都会想
and all the time I'm reading these books I'm thinking,
"这个作者真的真的很恨苏珊啊"
"This author really, really hates Susan",
因为 首先 她不会去天堂
because, well, for one thing she doesn't get to go to Heaven
因为她化妆
because she wears make-up.
那些书是讲什么的
What are these books about?
其次是她在她不该听到的时候
But the other thing is that she overhears
偷听到她的朋友在谈论她
a friend talking about her when she shouldn't,
那个朋友没说她什么好话
and the friend says not nice things,
朋友一时间的软弱
and it's a moment of weakness for the friend,
永远毁了友谊
but the friendship is ruined forever.
你从没有抱怨过你的朋友们吗
Do you never complain about your friends?
你从来没有抱怨过我吗
Do you never complain about me?
你私底下也没这么想过吗
Even in the privacy of your head?
是这样
That's the thing.
我从来没有抱怨过
I never actually do.
好吧
OK, erm...
-我们离开这里 -查理
- Let's get out of here. - Charlie...
没事 我不会是苏珊的
It's OK, I won't be a Susan.
但是我不能再做了 大脑会烧坏 记得吗
But I can't do it again. The brain-frying, remember?
对 我对这一部分记得很清楚
Yeah, I'm pretty clear on the brain-frying,
这就是为什么我的脸上有这幅表情
that's why I've got this look on my face.
你不是真的在想要再抓起它一次吧
You're not seriously thinking about picking it up again?
不是我 是你们其中的一个人
Not me one of you.
你可以抓着它几秒钟 你不会受伤的
You can do it for a few seconds, it won't hurt you before that.
-你确定吗 -非常确定
- Are you sure about that? - Pretty sure.
我想她是对的 我开始也没觉得有伤害
I think she's right, I didn't feel harm at first.
但是 最后呢
But...eventually?
不然 你们还想怎么离开这里
How else are we going to get out of here?
你为什么认为它知道
Why do you think it knows?
如果它是囚犯 它肯定一直被关在里面
Anyway, if it was a prisoner, it would've been locked away.
从监狱里看不到太多
Yeah not much to see from jail.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你们不觉得这里看上去就像监狱吗
Don't you think the view probably looked a lot like this?
-好了 我来做 -做什么
- OK, I'm doing it. - Doing what?
等等
Wait!
它带着它的监狱一起来的
It brought its prison with it.
然后也带着我们一起走了
And took us along for the ride.
但是它还是一个囚徒
But it's still a prisoner though.
如果它知道怎么逃出去 它不会还在这里
Yeah. If it knew how to escape, it wouldn't be here.
但它了解这个监狱
But it will know about the prison.
他知道是谁把它关在监狱里的
It will know who put it there,
它可能知道什么我们能利用的
it might know something we can use.
我们怎么知道它不会想利用我们
How do we know it just doesn't want to use us?
它也想利用我们
Oh, it wants that, too.
我可以感受到 它在 探测我们
I felt this. It's...probing us.
但是这种探测是双向的
But that's a two-way street.
它回答了我们所有的问题
It answered all my questions.
我们只需要再问它多一点 问它正确的问题
We just need to ask it more, ask it the right ones.
不 这太危险了
No, it's too dangerous!
-饿死也很危险 -被困在一个房♥间里也是
- So is starving to death! - And being trapped in a room.
在我看来
The way I see it is,
我们还有三次机会来寻找可以利用的信息
we have three more chances to find out something we can use.
我觉得它从我们这儿知道了些什么
I felt like it learned something from me
它现在知道我和马特兹了
but it knows me and Matteusz now
它会在我们从它那里得到什么之前杀了我们的
and it would kill us before we got anything else out of it.
你让我真的越来越想要捡起那块石头了
You're really making me want to pick up that rock!
这是监狱 拉姆 我们出不去的
This is a prison, Ram. We can't get out!
-我想查理是对的 -谢谢
- I think Charlie's right. - Thank you!
什么是对的
About what?
葵羽老师肯定会救我们的
Miss Quill surely has to rescue you.
她会在什么时候到教室
She'll come back to the classroom at some point.
然后看到什么
And see what?!
当她打开门的时候 她会看到什么
What does she see when she opens that door?!
看到我们消失了
That we're gone.
对 我们还在地球上吗
Yeah! Are we even on Earth any more?
这不就意味着 她突然到了一个
Does that mean she suddenly lives in a world
我不需要她保护的世界
where I no longer need to be protected?
意味着
Meaning?
意味着 她不会有动力救我们了 不是吗
Meaning she won't exactly be motivated to save us, will she?
为什么她会这样 她不再是你的奴隶了
Oh, why would she?! She's no longer your slave!
好吧 我会做的
Fine. I'll do it.
我已经没有什么羞于告人的事了
I've got nothing I'm ashamed of.
我不知道我为什么老是碰到这种情况
I don't know how I keep getting myself into these situations...!
不要让我的脑子被烧掉
Just don't let my brain get fried.
我挺喜欢那样的
I kind of like it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表