剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
No! No!
不要
No!
我感觉得到它
I can feel it.
我能感觉到她
I can feel her.
不要
No!
他想夺走它
He's trying to take it.
谁要拿走什么
Who's trying to take what?
-你♥爸♥ -不
- Your father? - No!
宝贝 我不会的
Baby, I'm not,
我不会的 我不会的
I'm not, I'm not.
她在反抗
She's fighting it.
她是个小姑娘 你是一个暗影魔
She is a girl, you are one of the Shadow Kin!
-你会打败她的 -是的 陛下
- You will beat her. - Yes, Majesty.
不
No!
不 你不能拿走它
No, you can't have it.
我们不需要你
We don't want you.
阿普丽尔 发生了什么
April, what's happening?
杰姬 报♥警♥ 叫辆救护车
Jackie, call the police. Call an ambulance.
不起作用
It isn't working.
她在加强她的意志
She's imposing her will.
你夺走了我们的一切
You took everything from us.
我真的很抱歉
I...I... I can never apologise enough.
你该一直蹲监狱
You should still be in prison.
阿普丽尔 求求你
April, please!
你让她瘫痪
You put her in that chair.
我知道 但是 亲爱的
I know, but, love...
别一副爸爸的样子教训我
Don't treat me like your daughter!
你的确教会我一件事 爸
You did teach me one thing, though, Dad.
别动
Stop moving!
你让我不得不变得坚强
You made me strong because I had to be.
你不再是我爸了
You are not my father any more.
你不是这个家庭的一部分
You are not a part of this family.
好的 我活该
All right, I deserve that.
你想让我走 我会走得远远的
And I will go away if you want me to.
-再也不会回来 -太迟了
- I'll never come back. - It's too late for that.
-你失败了 -你搞砸了
- You have failed. - You have failed.
阿普丽尔 这到底是怎么了
April. What the hell is going on?
你的理论失败了 把事情搞得更糟了
The science has failed. You have made things worse.
陛下 我还没结束呢
Your Majesty, I have not yet finished.
不 结束了 她的心脏很强大
Yes, you have. Her heart is strong.
我的心脏很强大
My heart is strong.
它像我以前的心脏那样反抗
It fights back like mine used to.
它会反抗 一直如此
It fights back, it always has.
-阿普丽尔 不要 -为什么不
- April, don't! - Why not?
他想让我们和他一起死
He tried to take his life and ours with it.
为什么我不能干掉他
Why shouldn't I finish the job?
因为那不是阿普丽尔会做的事
Because that's not what April would do.
陛下 求求你
Majesty, please!
你只要允许我
If you would only let me...
你不知道我会干什么
You have no idea what I would do.
你不知道我能干什么
You have no idea what I'm capable of.
我知道你能干什么
I know exactly what you're capable of.
但阿普丽尔会选择不这么做
But you are April because you choose not to do it.
你说你不会被他打垮的
You told me you wouldn't let him break you.
我不会的
And I won't.
-我会打垮他 -阿普丽尔
- I'll break him instead. - April!
阿普丽尔 不要 求你了
April, no, please.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
求你 求你宽恕我
You, you will be merciful.
阿普丽尔 别这样
April, don't!
你夺走了我们的一切
You took from us. You took so much.
你让我恨你
You made me hate you.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
-不 -对不起
- No. - So sorry
不
No.
阿普丽尔
April!
阿普丽尔 发生了什么
April, what's going on?
我觉得你救不了我了
I don't think that you can save me.
阿普丽尔
April...
原谅我
Forgive me.
阿普丽尔 你在干什么
April, what are you doing?!
阿普丽尔
April!
你做了什么
What have you done?
天哪 阿普丽尔 你做了什么
My God! April, what have you done?
你到底做了什么
What HAVE you done?
我
I...
他知道了
He knows.
他找到我了
He's found me.
我知道她在哪了
I know where she is.
我也找到了去她那里的裂缝
And I know the cracks to get to her.
你知道吗
What do you know?
你成功了
You succeeded.
他追踪着我的痕迹 他要来了
He's followed the trail, he's coming here.
他会把我们都杀了
He's going to kill us all.
我不能让他这么做
I can't let him do that.
准备战斗
Prepare for war.
我们要去她的星球
We are going to her planet
杀光那里所有的人
and we are going to kill everyone on it!
他知道我在哪
He knows where I am.
我也知道你在哪 我知道怎么找到你
But I know where you are and how to find you.
阿普丽尔
April...
那是他们的家 那是暗影魔的王国
That's their home. That's the realm of the Shadow Kin.
阿普丽尔 你在干什么
April, what are you doing?!
我要把我的心脏夺回来
I'm going to go get my heart back.
阿普丽尔 不要
April, no!
跟我爸说一声
Tell my dad.
拉姆
Ram?
-拉姆 你要干吗 -跟着她
- Ram, what are you doing? - Following!
下集预告
阿普丽尔走了 我要你把她带回来
April's gone. I need you to get her back.
优先级已经改变了 查尔斯
Priorities have changed, Charles.
我们正在被攻击
We're under attack.
他们会在明天早上把我们通通埋葬
They'll bury us by tomorrow morning.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表