剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
那一定是指坦娅
She must have meant Tanya.
阿普丽尔说主枝干伸到她的公♥寓♥里去了
April says the main strand of it goes into her flat.
我们去杀了它
Let's kill it.
你要跟我们一起去
You're with us?
没人可以侮辱我对我姐姐的记忆
No-one disgraces the memory
让她变成一个好人
of my sister by making her nice.
顺便说一句 马特兹和要我们一起住了
By the way, Matteusz lives with us now.
爱咋咋的
Whatever.
我太想念你了
I've missed you so much.
我也想念你
I've missed you.
抓住我的手
Take it.
你应该这么做
That's how it works.
还有两个街口 向左转
Two streets up. Then left.
砍断它们 它们还会重组
They reform as soon as you cut them.
它在干什么
What's it doing?
我猜是在收集能量
My guess is it's gathering strength.
用来做什么
To do what?
就像心脏的血管
Like the veins of a heart.
最终都通往一根主血管
It all leads to one branch.
她的其他家人呢
Where's the rest of her family?
我抓住你的手后会怎么样
What happens when I take your hand?
你会自♥由♥
You become free.
不必痛苦
Free from pain.
不必担心
Free from worry.
不必再如此悲伤
Free from this grief that haunts you.
怎么会
Like, how?
你就不能听你父亲一次吗 小姑娘
Will you please just listen to your father for once, young lady?
坦娅
Tanya!
别去找他们
Don't go to them.
妈妈为什么不为他们开门
Why didn't Mum open the door for them?
你的解脱是我的食物
I feed on your release.
我哥哥们呢
Where are my brothers?
我从来没发现有种族
I've never felt a species
会如此喜欢做个了结
so in love with closure.
那种甜蜜的滋味
The sweetness of the taste.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
怎么...
What the...?
你是我在这个世界上的心尖尖 小洼
You are my heart in this world, puddle.
我不会放你走的
I'm not letting you go.
小洼
Puddle?
只要我的心脏成功扎根
And once my heart is rooted,
一切都是我的食物
oh, how I shall feed.
那你得先过我们这一关
You'll have to go through us first.
很好
Very well.
这小东西完全不够用
This will not be enough.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand,
否则我就杀了你的家人
or I will kill your family.
你会放了我朋友吗
Will you let my friends go?
坦娅 别
Tanya, don't.
你还不明白吗
Can't you see?
这样你妈妈甚至都没法和你告别
Then your mum would have lost you
就失去了你
without saying goodbye.
它又能进食
And it gets to feed again.
她的悲伤
On her.
这是个循环
It's a cycle.
我会放了他们
I will let them go.
我的胃口
There's only so much
也是有限的
even I can consume.
你会让我的痛苦永远消失吗
You'll take away my pain forever?
永远
Forever.
不
No!
坦娅 不
Tanya, no!
出什么事了
Something's happening!
解脱
Oh, release.
坦娅
Tanya!
你对我做了什么
What are you doing to me?
不洁
Unclean!
你不是我父亲
You are not my father!
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
我们人类的确是很复杂的物种
You know, us humans ARE a messy species.
我告诉过你我恨我父亲抛下我们
I told you I hated my father for leaving.
我的悲伤也许的确很强烈
My grief may be strong,
但我的愤怒更强烈
but my anger is stronger.
这就是我所给你的东西
And that's what I gave you.
你给我下毒
You poisoned me!
你得不到我的了结
You don't get to have my closure.
这味道怎么样
So how does that taste?
苦涩
Bitter.
你削弱了我
You have weakened me.
但是还不够
But not enough.
不是吧
She didn't!
她上哪儿搞来的车
Where did she get that?
她真是有办法
She's resourceful.
不 不
No, no!
不
Nooooo!
煤山学校
太好了 真的有用
I'm so glad that worked.
我妈妈
My mum!
这乱七八糟的怎么回事
What on earth is this mess?
怎么了
What's going on?
我找几个人谈了谈 看起来
I've spoken to a few, none of them
没人还记得发生了什么
seem to remember anything,
这样好像就很方面了
which seems really convenient.
可能是网族王干的 这样它就能再度回来进食
The Lan Kin probably does it so it can come back and feed again.
他回来之前
It'll think twice
可得好好三思了
before coming back here.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你们怎么知道到这里来
How did you know to come here?
我妈妈什么都不记得了
My mum doesn't remember anything.
是啊 我就说嘛
Yeah, I just said that.
你们看到什么了吗
Did you guys see anyone?
我看到了瑞秋 肯定的嘛
I saw Rachel. Tell me about it.
看到我爸爸也算是另一种损失了
My dad's the wrong kind of lost.
我看到了我父母 但只有一瞬间
I saw my parents, but only briefly.
我们之间感情不是很强
Our bond was not strong.
没有我和其他人之间的感情强烈
I've got different ones that are stronger.
我们都一样 我们会一起打败它的
We all do. We'll beat it together.
我们终于团结在一起
Finally, we did something as a team.
天啊 我要吐了
My God, I'm going to vomit.
你从哪儿搞来的公车
Where did you get a bus from?
我应该送你回家
I should really be walking you home.
拉姆 你没听我说吗
Ram, don't you listen?
我不是玻璃做的
I'm not glass.
阿普丽尔
April...
只要你想夜访...
Any time you want to come night visiting...
我不是那个意思
That's not how I meant it.
学校里见 拉姆
I will see you at school, Ram.
是为了民谣
Because of the folk music.
我没别的意思
That's all I meant.
只要你需要我 我是认真的
As long as you need. I mean it.
我们会想办法的
We'll make it work.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Er...thank you.
我是葵羽族的勇士
I am a warrior of the Quill race.
勇士需要枪
And a warrior needs a gun.
当时水特别凉
The water was so cold.
他也知道
He knew it too.
就是想出个丑
Made a fool of himself
吸引我的注意力
just to get my attention.
他很帅啊
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表