剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
别以为我放学不会留你 拉姆
Don't think I won't put you in detention, Ram.
对他好一点 他女友失踪了
Be nice to him. His girlfriend's missing.
他还有足球训练
He's got football practice.
-你不能... -你们就不能别管我吗
- You can't just... - Would you all just leave me alone?
我不需要任何人的帮助
I don't need anyone's help.
这话听着就像在求助
Sounds like such a cry for help.
临堂小测试
Surprise quiz.
道森教练
Mr Dawson?
卡罗尔教练在吗 我想做一些额外训练
Is Coach Carroll around? I was hoping to do some extra training.
不在
Nope.
他突然辞职了
He quit on me.
最近老是出现这种事
Getting a lot of that lately.
你看到了吧
Yeah, you see that, do you?
因为我最近踢球的状态吗
The way I've been playing?
对 因为你最近踢球的状态
Yeah. The way you've been playing.
-你以前很有能力 辛 -我会找回状态
- You used to have strength, Singh. - I'll get it back.
我会赢回我的位置 我会做到
I'll earn my place. I've got to.
我知道你女友的事
I know about your girlfriend.
但足球比赛比得不是好心
But this game isn't built on niceness.
-我也不想它是 -好
- I don't want it to be. - Good.
学校没有第三梯队
There is no third team,
你懂我的意思吧 别再搞砸了
if you get my meaning. Don't screw up again.
现在走吧
Now, go.
走
Go!
你这是疯了 拉姆
You're going crazy, Ram.
你有没有过觉得自己要完了
Do you ever feel like you're losing it?
在我的祖国 我曾是个会计
In my country, I was an accountant.
我已经完了
I already lost it.
拉姆 你到底去哪儿了
Ram, where the hell have you been?
我们一直在...
We've been trying to...
发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
我看到了些事
I saw something.
开始时 我以为是自己的幻觉
At first I thought I was imagining it,
创伤后应激障碍之类的 但...
like PTSD or something, but...
它很可怕 真的很可怕
It was horrible. Like really horrible.
是可以告诉大人的那种可怕
Horrible we can tell an adult,
还是我们得自己想办法解决的那种可怕
or horrible we're going to have to figure it out by ourselves?
你知道尼日利亚人的家规有多严吗
Do you have any idea what the discipline of a Nigerian parent is like?
要是被我妈抓到
I'll be lucky not to end up
没把我丢去修道院算是万幸了
in a convent if she catches me.
-就是那 -绝对是外星人
- It was over there. - Definitely alien?
第一次 我只看到令人犯恶的血腥怪物
First time, I just saw gore and grossness, yeah?
这一次 它杀了那个女人
This time it killed that woman.
她人特别好
She seemed really nice.
她只不过在抽根烟 那怪物就...
She was just sneaking a fag and that thing....
活剥了她的皮
Skinned her alive?
-你也在抽烟 -这不是重点好吧
- You were smoking? - Are you serious?
你可是运动员 怎么能做那种蠢事
You're an athlete, how can you do something that stupid?
都是这个学校的错 坦娅
Because that's totally the issue here, Tanya!
我们这是遭了什么孽
What are we mixed up in?
怪物活剥人皮 我们怎么管得了
How are we supposed to handle people being skinned alive?
葵羽老师会帮我们
Miss Quill's meant to help us.
她和她那个无敌小分队对吧
Oh, yeah, her and her happy super best sparkle team.
我们是走过去
Are we going to go over there
还是就这样远远地傻站着
or are we just going to wave from a distance?
什么都没有 拉姆 很干净
There's nothing here, Ram. It's clean.
应该说是一干二净
In fact, it's really clean.
真的发生了 坦娅
It happened, Tanya.
我什么都没做 只顾自己躲起来
And I didn't do anything, I just hid.
我害得她被杀
I let it kill her.
你真觉得你当时能阻止它
Do you honestly think you could've stopped it?
你说得对 太傻了
You're right. It's stupid.
这傻假腿都撑不住我
Stupid leg I can barely stand on.
人们都死了
People are dead.
瑞秋死了
Rachel's dead.
我连球都停不了了
I can't even stop a ball any more.
你从暗影魔手里救下了阿普丽尔
You saved April from being taken by the Shadow Kin.
也许你想着自己可能什么都阻止不了
You might not think you can stop anything any more,
可你却阻止了他们抓走她
but you stopped them from taking her.
而且只靠着一条腿救下了
And you did that hopping on one leg.
拜托 拉姆 我才14岁
For God's sake, Ram, I'm 14,
也不是什么心理医生
I'm not a therapist.
我可比你们小整整三年
I'm three years younger than our entire year.
我只是想交朋友 结果发生了这事
All I wanted to do was make actual friends and then this happened
我就想着 "那个..."
and I thought, "Do you know what...?"
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
抱歉 我们以为你...
Sorry, we thought you were...
真不想听你说完
I can't wait to hear the end of that sentence.
这儿有怪物 教练
There's weird things about, Coach.
你嗑药了 辛
Are you high, Singh?
-没有 -所以表现才变差了
- No. - Is that why your form's dropped?
你这么晚了在学校干什么
What are you doing on school grounds,
还和一个我从没见过的非运动员在一起
little non-sportsperson who I've never seen before
当然了我也不想知道她的名字
but whose name I'll be only too happy to learn?
这么晚了你也不该在这吧
I doubt you're supposed to be here either.
我是老师 在这上班
I'm a teacher. I work here.
教练能算得上老师吗
Is a coach really a teacher?
要是以后不会再见到你 我的人生将会改善
If I never see you again, my life will improve a good...
30% 35%
30, 35%.
而你
And you...
太让我失望了
What a disappointment.
你们俩都离开这
Get out of here, both of you.
我可不想你们出什么怪事
Wouldn't want anything weird to find you.
-别告诉其他人 -拉姆
- Do not tell the others. - Ram!
也许我真嗑药了
Maybe I am cracking up.
快失控了
This is getting out of control.
我们说好了的
We agreed.
搞定这烂摊子
Fix it!
传
Spread it!
传了 传了
Free ball, free ball!
上上上
Go on, go on!
冲冲冲
Yes, yes, yes!
好极了
Well done.
不要放弃寻找瑞秋
There's no reason to lose hope about Rachel.
-她已经死了 -你并不知道
- She's dead. - You don't know that.
-她可能只是离家出走了 -爸 别提这事了
- She might just have run away. - Dad, just stop it, please.
-我... -别说了
- I just... - Stop it!
能不能别再跟我扯什么别放弃希望了
Can everyone just stop with the confident bullshit, please?
别再逼我讲这些事了
Stop trying to make me talk about it.
妈
Mum?
我可以帮你做作业
不聊其他 只做作业
我觉得我们有巨大危险
I think we're in terrible danger.
-保罗·史密斯 -我在网上查不到他
- Paul Smith? - I couldn't find anything about him online.
刚开始我以为他只是
At first I thought he was an
休闲礼装的刻薄毒舌设计师
evil designer of casual coats and gifts,
可我想这不是他
but I guess that's somebody else,
因为这位保罗·史密斯 根本查不到他
because this Paul Smith, he is nowhere to be found.
也许他只是普通人
Maybe he's a normal citizen.
-又不是所有人都能查到 -当然能
- You can't look everyone up. - Oh, yes, you can.
你是没见过人类在网上能自曝到什么程度
Have you seen what this species puts about themselves online?
各种露阴
So much genitalia.
你没见过他的服装吧
Did you not see his clothes?
当然没有
Course you didn't.
他的西装是今年新款 能从领子看出来
His jacket was made this year, you could tell by the collar,
可他裤管的缝线技术
but the stitches in his trousers
至少已经过时四十年了
were at least 40 years out of date.
我查过了 他的眼镜
I looked them up. His spectacles?
没有度数 显然是伪装
No curvature to the lenses - obviously costume.
他整天用来写字的手
And his hands, which he uses all day for writing with,
中指上没有茧
had no writing callus on the second finger.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表