剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
The Prince of Rhodia
和他的小宠物
and his little pet.
杀了他 杀了他
Kill him. Kill him!
你知道我为什么来这儿 王子
You know why I'm here, Prince.
你拿不到它
You can't have it.
那么我们也要把这颗星球笼罩在阴影之下
Then we'll just have to cover this planet in shadow, too.
不 你们不会
No, you won't.
你不会杀我的 因为你自己也会死
You won't kill me because you'll die yourself.
我有足够的时间避免死亡
There is enough time of possibilities other than death.
阿普丽尔
April!
不
No!
他们把我们锁上了 我们被困在这儿了
They've locked us in. We're trapped!
住手 你已经得到了你想要的 走吧
Stop it. You've got what you wanted. Just go!
我还没有拿到我想要的
I've not yet got what I wanted.
那我们也没什么能做的了
Well, nothing left to do, then, is there,
除了体面的死去
but to die well.
我从来不知道还能
You know, I never thought that was possible.
体面的去死
Dying well.
谁想体面的去死
Who wants to die well?
-当然 目标应该是不去体面的死 -你
Surely, the aim should be NOT dying well? - You.
-你这家伙 -谁
- You. - Who?
-谁 -谁
- Who? - Who?
这里有点儿乱啊
this is a bit of a mess, isn't it?
我以前是这里的管♥理♥员♥
I used to be the caretaker here, you know?
需要打扫很长时间
Before it got all fancy.
才能让它变得整洁
This is going to be quite a clean-up job.
你听说过我吧
You've heard of me, haven't you?
你是宇宙的破坏者
You are the great destruction of the universe.
对 但是大部分人叫我 博士
Yes, but most people just call me the Doctor.
我有件事要问问你 对了
There was something I wanted to ask you... Oh, yes!
你来这里到底想要干什么
What exactly do you think you're doing here?
我们也想问你同样的问题
We might ask you the same question.
好吧 我先说
Fair enough.
我来是因为 我对几个
It's just that I seem to have a soft spot for people
种族灭绝的幸存者 心存怜悯
who are the last of their species
是你们让我的朋友失去了家园和同类
which you have made my friends here.
我为他们找了一个家
I found them a home,
他们应该能够在这里平静地生活 而且
but they were supposed to live quietly. Plus...
他们叫我来的
..They called.
我们有个麻烦
We've got a problem.
这不是你们平常的做法
This is not your normal modus operandi.
你们一般秘密地入侵
You invade in secret.
一下子把所有人都杀光
And you kill all at once.
你们不像任何旧式无聊军队一下子涌进来
You don't just pour in like any old boring army!
作为暗影魔王来说 有点不太优雅
Bit inelegant for the Shadow Kin, isn't it?
我们来是为了 那个盒子
We are here...for the Cabinet.
那个盒子
Oh, the Cabinet!
那很简单
Oh, that's easy.
这里有个怪得要命的商店叫做 宜家
There's this painfully strange shop here called Ikea...
灵魂之盒
The Cabinet of Souls.
什么是灵魂之盒
What's the Cabinet of Souls?
那是罗迪亚人信仰的核心
It's the centre of Rhodian religion.
罗迪亚人死后 他们的灵魂都会到那里
The soul of every Rhodian who dies is supposed to go there.
那是未来乐园的储存库
It's a repository for a future paradise.
也是一个武器
And a weapon.
对
Yes.
没错
That, too.
所有生命的力量
It's the power of all that life
都挤压进一个个小光粒中
crammed down into single specks of light.
这股力量足以毁灭一整个种族
It could be enough to destroy an entire species.
-他可以用这个来对付我们 -是的
- He can use it against us. - Yes.
-是的 谁会因此责怪他呢 -我会
- Yes, and who would blame him? - I would.
为什么用种族灭绝报复另一场种族灭绝呢
Why avenge genocide with genocide?
为什么复仇 相信我
Why avenge? Trust me...
这不重要了
It doesn't matter.
盒子是空的
The Cabinet is empty.
我就知道会这样
I knew it would be.
所有的罗迪亚人都知道
Every Rhodian does.
这只是哄孩子的睡前故事 让死亡没那么可怕
It's just bedtime stories for children to make death less scary.
就像死亡不可怕似的
As if death should be anything but terrifying.
那你为什么拿走了它
Then why would you take it?
为了纪念我的子民
I kept it in memory of my people.
所有逝去的我的子民
All my people who are gone!
是的
Yes.
这是一场尚未得到正义回答的罪行
That is a crime that has not yet been answered for.
但你能拿我怎么样呢
And who will make me?
你是很强大
You are powerful...
但我们有一支军队
..But we are a legion.
你走
You leave...
或者我会逼你离开
..Or I'll make you leave.
这是什么情况
What's going on here?
你在这儿还做了不少好事
You have been very busy here, haven't you?
-两个人一颗心 -所以你不能杀了我
- One heart. Two people. - It's why you can't kill me.
但是我能
But I can.
你走
You leave...
-不然你就会死 -阿普丽尔 不要
- or you die. - April, no.
如果你是为我而来就带走我吧 不要伤害这些人
If you came for me, take me. Leave these people alone.
我说过没有体面地死这回事 怎么没人听呢
Weren't any of you listening when I talked about not dying well?
-今天没有人会死在这儿 -我们有异议
- No-one else is dying here today. - We disagree.
告诉我 克拉开努斯
Tell me, Corakinus...
是的 我知道你是谁
Yes, I know who you are.
你有一个弱点
You have one weakness.
所以你总要躲藏
It's why you skulk.
就算你处于最坚实的形态
Even in your most solid form,
如果没有它你也不能存活
you cannot exist when there are no...
影子
Shadows!
-我以为这样能管用 -你想对了
- I thought that would work... - You thought correctly.
你只是需要加强电压
You just need a boost to the voltage!
这事我们跟你没完
You have not seen the last of us.
是的 我常听到这句话
Yeah, I get that a lot.
不 他还有着阿普丽尔的心
No, he still has April's heart!
-我的天 -我来了
- Oh, for God's sake! - Coming!
我不在乎你会怎么做 但救救她的心
I don't care how you do it, but save her heart.
必要的话牺牲你自己
Sacrifice yourself if you must!
-我只能遵从命令 主人 -不要这样叫我
- I have no choice but to obey, Master. - Don't call me that!
我将带走我的心
I shall take my heart with me.
-用你的激光笔做点什么啊 -这叫音速起子
- Do something with your laser pointer! - It's a screwdriver.
你会怎么做呢 博士
What will you do, Doctor?
把我们都杀了还是让我们都活着
Kill us both or let us both live?
这是你的选择
Those are your choices.
阿普丽尔 蹲下
April! Duck.
谁说只有你能做决定
Who says you're the only one who gets to make the decisions?
我会找到你的
I will find you!
-你刚刚很勇敢 -他杀了她
- That was very brave. - He killed her.
他根本想都没想就 他就这么...
He didn't even think about it. He just...
他能活下来吗
Will he live?
他会的
Yes, yes, he will.
但更有趣的问题是
But the more interesting question is,
我该拿你们这些人怎么办呢
what are we going to do with you lot?
那个暗影魔王穿过来的入口
That opening the Shadow Kin came through...
你不能永远关闭它吗
you couldn't close it all the way.
煤山学校周围的天体能源太多了
Well, obviously, there's been so much artron energy
时间饱受侵袭
around good old Coal Hill that time itself has worn thin.
我想他们重启入口的时候没考虑这点
I bet they didn't take that into account when they renovated.
所以入口只能被补成这样了
And it can only be patched up so well.
就算是我
Even by me.
所以 那些东西还会再回来吗
So, those things will come back?
那么他们也得先找到你们再说
Well, they'll have to find you first.
我把脉动搅乱了
I scrambled the pulsation.
当然啦 煤山学校还是会像
Of course, Cole Hill will continue to act
一座在时空中的灯塔
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表