剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
太沉重 感觉像是要吞噬你
Too big. Feels like it's going to consume you.
关键在于 继续坚持活下去
Well, the trick is to keep on living while it does.
-为什么 -为什么继续活下去
- Why? - Why keep on living?
-因为战士... -但你为什么这么好
- Because a warrior... - But why are you being so kind?
你一直以来冷嘲热讽
All this time, all your sarcasm,
当我终于想让你严厉点时
why, when I finally ask you to be tough,
你现在态度为什么这么好
why is it now you're being kind?
别以为怀孕会让我边弱 好吗
Now, don't go thinking that this makes me weak, all right?
我知道你们的种族怀孕时会很多愁善感
I know how sentimental your species gets about babies.
但是葵羽人的后代 只会让我们更凶悍
But this, in a Quill? Oh, this just makes us more ferocious.
你会发现对我们来说也一样
Yeah, well, I think you'll find it does that for us, too.
闭上嘴巴 教我怎么战斗
Now, shut up and show me how to fight.
得了吧 伙计 现在谁还留言
'Oh, come on, mate, who leaves messages any more? Seriously?'
拉姆
Ram...
拉姆 我在学校里
Ram, I'm at the school.
然后...
And...
自从我们被关在
Well, I've thought about you
那间教室里后 我就天天想着你
every day since we were trapped in that classroom.
每一天
Every single day.
我一直很害怕爱上你
I've been afraid to love you.
只是这样而已 我只是害怕
That's all it is. I've just been afraid.
我现在不害怕了
I'm not afraid any more.
我爱你 拉姆
I love you, Ram.
我只是想让你知道这一点
I just wanted you to know that.
后退 葵羽
Step away, Quill.
坦娅
Tanya...
没错 王子 你夺走我的盟友
That's right, Prince. You took mine...
我们也夺走你的
we took yours.
我们合作很愉快 不是吗
We make quite the team, don't you think?
很高兴又见面了 校长
Lovely to see you again, Headmistress.
坦娅 我们看到你哥哥...
Tanya, we saw your brothers...
他们逃走了
They got away.
暂时
For now.
但我妈妈没有
But my mum didn't.
除非暗影魔死了 否则我不想和任何人说话
And I'm not speaking to anyone until the Shadow Kin are dead.
所有的
All of them.
每一个暗影魔
Every single one.
如果他们死了 阿普丽尔也会死
If they die, April dies.
还有查理
And Charlie.
我就得选择你 而不是我妈妈 我哥哥们吗
And I have to choose you over my mum? Over my brothers?
这些灵魂会涌出来 对吗
The souls, they pour out, right?
他们会找到敌人的灵魂 将他们燃烧殆尽
They find the souls of the enemy and they burn them.
坦娅 没有那么简单
Tanya, it's not that simple.
你要用这个 你说你想用的
You're going to use this, OK? You said you wanted to!
我们不会用的 还有其他办法
We will not. There are other ways.
没有其他办法了
There are no other ways!
我们试过其他办法 他们又回来了
We tried other ways and they come back!
我们试过其他办法 人们死了
We tried other ways and people die!
为什么只有我一个人才明白
How am I the only one who sees this?
你们觉得我没有经历过你们那样的遭遇吗
Do you guys think I haven't seen the same things as you?
也许今年刚开始时我是14岁
I may have been 14 when I started this year
但现在我都像个一百岁的人了
but I am 100 years old now
我告诉你 该使用灵魂之匣了
and I am telling you, it is time to use the Cabinet of Souls.
别看我
Hey, don't look at me.
她有自己的想法
She's got a mind of her own.
主管已经分♥析♥了
The Governors have done an analysis
那么多灵魂...
of the probability of the number of souls...
-不好意思 你说什么 -这些都是要钱的
- I'm sorry, you were saying? - Those aren't free, you know.
你以为我在这个学校里没有任何保护措施吗
Do you think I'm not protected in this school?
我真想知道
I'm dying to find out.
够了 好吗
Enough! All right?
克拉开努斯在袭击我们
Corakinus is attacking us.
坦娅说得对 他不会停手
Tanya's right. He won't stop.
我的确不会
No, I will not.
恭喜你 下一个死的就是你
Congratulations, you are the next to die.
阿普丽尔 语♥音♥留言
这就是你的弱点吗 王子
Is this your limit, Prince?
你可以接受其他人的死
You find the deaths of the others acceptable?
但无法忍♥受他的死
But this is the one you will not tolerate.
任何死亡都是无法接受的
No death is tolerable.
然而你却拿起了武器
And yet you hold a weapon.
并让其他人准备好战斗
And have another ready.
放开他
Let him go.
-查理 -如果你杀了他
- Charlie... - If you kill him,
我会让你彻底从宇宙中消失
I will wipe you from the face of this universe.
-代价是你自己的命吗 -我不在乎了
- At the cost of your own life? - I will no longer care.
还有她的命
And the cost of hers?
我一直很害怕爱上你
I've been afraid to love you.
只是这样而已 我只是害怕
That's all it is. I've just been afraid.
我现在不害怕了
I'm not afraid any more.
我爱你 拉姆
I love you, Ram.
放开他
Let him go.
放开他 我跟你走
Let him go and I'll go with you.
你终于明白了
Finally, you understand.
阿普丽尔 让开
April, move.
没人会死
No-one else will die.
-我保证 -我不是在请求你
- You have my word. - I'm not asking.
我会跟你走
I'll go with you but just
但正如这世界的命脉掌握在你手里一般
as this world's life will be in your hands,
你的命也掌握在我手里
yours will be in mine.
阿普丽尔 你不能去
April, you can't!
他说得对
He's right.
如果我不跟他走 人们还是会死
Unless I go with him, people will keep dying.
我们最后要找到光明
We need to find the light at the end.
我们要鼓起勇气迎接光明
We need to be brave enough to do that.
我需要你放我走
I need you to set me free.
我...
I...
我不行
I can't.
让我看着你的双眼
Let me look into your eyes.
让我知道我很勇敢
Let me know that I was brave.
阿普丽尔 不要为我这么做
April, no, not for my sake.
必须要这样做
It has to be this way!
不然还会有更多的父亲
Or there'll be more dads...
和母亲死去
and more mums.
告诉拉姆
Tell Ram.
-告诉他 -我会的
- Tell him. - I will.
放了他
Let him go.
我应该就这么相信你吗
Am I to just trust you?
小女孩 别忘了我知道你的想法
Remember, little girl, I can read your mind.
我没忘
I didn't forget.
我离你这么近 我也知道你的想法
And when I'm this close, I can read yours.
我知道你还有后备手段
I know you've got insurance.
后备手段
Insurance?
用这个词来替代"入侵"真是太客气了
Such a pleasant word for invasions.
没错 蝼蚁们
Yes, maggot, that's right.
我们已经进入了你们的影子
We have entered your shadows.
不仅仅是这里 我们无处不在
Not just here but everywhere.
我们不会停手
We will not stop.
我们永远都不会停手
We will never stop.
-把他们送回去 -只要你跟我走
- Send them back! - As soon as I have you!
主管不会容忍♥...
The Governors will not tolerate...
他们能容忍♥些什么
Tell me what they will not tolerate!
最后肯定会让你大开眼界
It will have the most amusing results.
我们还有灵魂之匣
We still have the Cabinet of Souls.
如果你使用 会杀死你们星球上的每一个人
Which, if used now, will kill everyone on your entire planet.
不
No!
我们之间的僵持终于走到了尾声
Here we are, at the end of our stand-off.
我带走这个女孩 所有人都能活命
I'll take the girl and everyone lives.
或者如果你行动 王子 所有人都会死
Or, by your action, Prince, everyone dies.
-是王的命令 -什么
- It's the King's command. - What?
他们出现在暗影中
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表