剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
夺走了我的意志
And took my will...
你知道他们之后做的事吗
And you know what they did next?
做的最坏的事
The worst thing they did?
他们强迫我习惯这样的生活
Made me used to it.
我宣扬着我的力量
I shout my power.
宣扬着我的强悍和危险性
I shout my toughness and my danger,
可我只能宣扬给那些小孩看
but I'm shouting it to children.
他们就像是
It's like they just...
就像是切掉了我最精华的部分
They just amputated the essential part of who I was.
你也被冻结了
You were frozen, too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不用你可怜我
I don't want your pity.
我不是可怜你
I do not offer you pity.
我是在分享你的悲伤
I offer you shared sorrow.
作为一个士兵接下来应该问的是
What a soldier would ask next is...
我要怎么报仇
how do I make them pay?
这就是我的问题
Yeah, and that is part of my problem...
他们都死了
..Cos they've gone...
所有人都死了
..All of them,
都没来得及偿还他们犯下的罪孽
without being made to pay for their crime.
只剩下一个
All but one.
你还好吗
You OK?
不好
No.
一点都不好
No, I don't think I am.
我开始相信这法子真的有用了
I think I just started to believe that this might work.
发生了什么
What hap...?
-你拿到他的头了 -她的头
- You got its head? - HER head.
-是的 -怎么了
- And, yes. - What's wrong?
是暗虫
It's the Arn -
-暗虫在抵抗她 -我们没时间了
- it's fighting her. - Then we're out of time.
太好了 我的私人地狱
Oh, good...my own personal hell
不 这里不合适
No... No, no, this is inappropriate.
这里不是无菌环境 也没有防腐处理
It's not sterile, it's not antiseptic...!
但这里是一个我可以掌控的地方
But it is a place I can control.
我建议你还是赶快开始吧
I suggest you get started quickly.
不
No!
你不留下吗
Oh, are you not staying?
-看着我死去 -任务
- To watch me die? - The mission
没有按照计划的进行 我得去解释一下
didn't go as planned, I'll have to explain.
是的是的 你那些神秘的主管
Ah, yes, your mysterious Governors.
这个宇宙中有比生命更重要的事情
There are bigger things in the universe than this life,
一些隐藏着的我们无法想象的事情
hidden things we can't even imagine,
如果信仰能创造出一个地方
and if a place can be created from belief,
如果一个女神
if a goddess...
那如果你的信仰足够坚定
Then what else might you be able to make...
你还能创造出些什么
..If you just believe hard enough?
尽量别死了
Try not to die.
你很
You are...
迷人
intriguing.
暗虫的费洛蒙
Pheromones of Arn...
我的神之血
..The blood of my god...
和葵羽人的大脑
..And a Quill brain.
理论上来说
It works...
这是行得通的
..In theory.
我会把手指变形来避开你的神经
I will shift my finger to avoid nerves.
暗虫出来时会有点疼
There will be some pain as the Arn comes out.
-多疼 -你知道了会反悔吗
- How much pain? - Would you turn back now if you knew?
不会
No.
会疼的要命
This will be horrible.
我找到暗虫了 你绝对不能动
I've found the Arn. You have to be very still.
它要出来了
It's releasing.
出来了
Here it comes.
把它弄出去 弄出去
Get it out, get it out!
葵羽人 看着我 看着我
Quill, Quill! Look at me. Look at me.
我要做一件神圣的事情
We're about to do a sacred thing.
太好了 赶紧动手吧
Oh, great Just do it quick!
求你了
Please!
我怎么还能看得见
How can I still see things?
我怎么还有眼睛啊 我
How do I still have my eye? I...
你所谓的我的恶魔之血
The blood of my devil, as you call him,
让我可以操控你的血肉
allowed me to manipulate your flesh.
不过你还是留疤了
Though, you are scarred.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
没有伤疤的士兵不是好士兵
What good is a soldier without a scar?
葵羽人有一套庆祝战争胜利的方式
Quill celebrate victory in battle in a certain way.
所有的物种都这么说
All species say that.
都是扯淡
All are lying.
我已经很久没和人挨得这么近了
It has been too long since I was close to someone.
别担心 最后和我亲亲的是个机器人
Oh, don't worry about it, the last person I kissed was a robot.
这能让我保持正常 不变形
It's made me course, unshifting...
和我穿的制♥服♥的作用一样
..Like this form I wear.
是的 我们都穿制♥服♥
Yeah, we do wear forms...
不是吗
..You and I, don't we?
我只想释放自己
All I want is to be free.
我也是
I want that too.
你也许认识这地方
A place you recognise, perhaps?
不认识 我们在哪 学校去哪了
No, where are we? Where's the school gone?
你们从来没回过学校
You were never there, I'm afraid.
这是一张全息图
A hologram.
我们必须得来这里
We had to come to here,
你在手术中存活不了的几率很高
but the chances of you reacting badly were rather high.
这是我们能找到的最像罗迪亚的地方了
This is the closest to Rhodian soil we could find,
提高了大概4%的手术存活率
increased the survival chances of the surgery by nearly 4%.
我们在灵魂之匣中
We're in the Cabinet of Souls?
我们在匣子里
We're in a cabinet?
对的 在里面看会大得多
Oh, yeah, it's... It's way bigger on the inside.
也漂亮的多
And so beautiful.
多希望我不用离开
Wish I hadn't had to leave.
什么
What?
恐怕又是一副全息图
Another hologram, I'm afraid.
灵魂之匣快要不行了
The reliquary really is dying.
我必须要回总部
I had to come home
如果可以我希望永远都不要再回来
or there was a chance I would never get back.
不过我的确给你带来一件礼物
Though I did send you back a present.
来吧 打开它
Go ahead, open it.
葵羽人需要她的枪
A Quill needs her gun.
现在还不行
Uh-uh, not yet, I'm afraid.
你们俩有个小小的困境
You have a mighty dilemma facing you - both of you.
根据向上有限公♥司♥的计算有85%的概率
Ever Upward Reach calculated an 85% chance
你们只有一个人能活下来
only one of you would survive the trip.
你们已经抓住极其微小的机会成功走到现在
You've already beaten some pretty long odds,
但是 不幸的是 现在就要结束了
but, unfortunately, that ends now.
不管我怎么争辩 理事们已经决定了
Despite my arguing, the Governors have voted.
这个圣骨匣里的能量
There's only enough energy
只够让你们中的一个人回去
in the reliquary for one of you to return.
如果能让你们舒服点 你们至少能决定谁走
If it's any comfort, the decision at least is yours.
什么 你要让我们中的一个死在这里
What, you're leaving one of us here to die?!
你说话不算数
You're breaking your word.
所以我们应该 做什么
So we're supposed to, what?
自愿去死 所以另一个人可以活下来
Agree to die so the other lives?
我向你保证 我并不想这样
It's not what I wanted, I assure you.
如果有另一个人生 你和我
In another life, you and I
可以是最好的朋友 葵羽
could have been great friends, Miss Quill.
我宁愿在去吐
Oh, I'd rather swim in my own vomit.
尽管如此
Regardless,
据我们对你们种族的浅显了解
the little we know of both your species
你们可能更愿意战斗到死
suggests a fight to the death.
但是 再次声明 由你们自己决定
But, again, up to you.
我刚救了她的命
I just saved her life...
我不会杀她的
..I will not now take it.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表