剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
Even me,
世界上最差劲的爸爸 也能看出来
the worst dad in the world can see that,
所以 求你了 求你了 求你了
so, please, please, please,
做回你自己
be you right now.
不要做我
Don't be me.
即使是我 我现在也不想做我自己了
Even I don't want to be me any more!
我只要打败你就行了 对吗
All I had to do was defeat you, didn't I?
他们已经看到我在决斗中打败你了
Now they've seen me beat you in battle.
回答我
Tell me!
回答我
Tell me!
是
Yes.
只要这样就行
That is all it takes.
只要哪样
All what takes?
我是王
I'm king.
我是王了
I'm king!
暗影魔王怎么对待他打败的老王
And what do the Shadow Kin always do to a defeated king?
杀了他
Kill.
不
No!
不 你不能杀我
No! You can't kill me.
我们有一辈子的时间来尝试各种可能
There is a lifetime of possibilities
而不是死亡 蛆虫
other than death, maggot!
我们还需要我们的心脏来跳动 记住
We still need our heart to beat, remember.
把他锁到坟墓里
Lock him in a tomb.
这不是结束
This is not the end of this!
不 我才是决定结不结束的人
No, I get the last word.
阿普丽尔 你还好吗
April! Are you OK?
罗迪亚人的灵魂齐聚于此
We gather the souls of the Rhodia.
现在是我们有需求的时候了
Now is the hour of our need.
你还可以做的
You can still do it.
你还可以用它杀了暗影魔王
You can still kill the Shadow Kin.
我们都会死的
We would all die.
每个人总有一天都要死的
Everyone dies someday.
到底发生什么了
What the hell is going on?
好吧
Um, yep...
这个世界快不行了
The world's ending.
但是你刚才在忙 马特兹说
But you were busy, but Matteusz says
暗影魔可能能阻止这个
the Shadows might be able to help stop it.
你能做暗影魔的什么把戏吗
Can you do any...Shadow stuff?
这个武器 永不该被用起
This weapon, never to be used.
这个武器 本应用于拯救我们自己
This weapon, in which we rest ourselves,
所以它永不该被使用
so that it will never be used.
这个拥有如此破坏力的武器永不该被用起
This weapon of such destruction that is never to be used...
我的天啊
Oh, hell's bells.
我都忘了罗迪亚人是怎么自吹自擂的了
I'd forgotten how up themselves the Rhodians were...
这个武器是所有武器的终结者
This weapon to end all weapons.
现在我要宣布我的意愿
This is where I declare my intention,
我要用这个武器对抗
who I wish to use the weapon against.
现在说了就没有后路了
There's no going back from here.
我们从来就没有什么后路 王子
There's never been any going back for us, Prince.
你是最后一个罗迪亚人 我是最后一个葵羽
You are the last Rhodian and I am the last Quill.
惩罚那个害我们于此的人吧
Punish them who made us so!
更多的人会死的
More would die.
这颗星球 这些灵魂
This planet, the souls,
每一个曾经活着的罗迪亚人
every Rhodian who ever lived.
如果你让暗影魔继续苟活
By leaving the Shadow Kin alive,
你会让生活在数不清的世界里的
you guarantee that billions more
几十亿的人 都会死去
will die on countless worlds.
你真的要牺牲你的全部子民
Would you really sacrifice your entire people
只是为了对少部分人的爱
just for the love of a few?
我不质疑你爱他
I don't doubt you love him.
我以前也爱过一次 我知道爱是什么滋味
I was in love once, I know what it looks like.
但是你是一个王子 你自己也说了
But you are a prince, and you said it yourself,
你背负的责任高于个人
you have duties beyond what is personal.
不要听她的 查理
Don't listen to her, Charlie.
你必须做 现在
You have to do it now!
要死得光荣
Be glorious.
所有的战争都是牺牲
All war is sacrifice,
但是你可以永远终结这个宇宙面临的危险
but you can end the one they wage on the universe forever,
还有别的更好的让生命牺牲的目的吗
and to what better purpose can a life and a death be put?
做一个英雄
Be a hero.
校长室
它们在走廊 我们被困住了
They're in the corridor. We're trapped!
我们该怎么办
Oh, what do we do?
你从没告诉我会有更多的怪兽
You never told me there were going to be more monsters.
-你不想知道 爸爸 -我一直都想知道
- You didn't want to know, Dad! - I always want to know!
如果这个世界要被终结 是被暗影或被花瓣
If the world is going to end, in shadows or in petals,
-我要想知道 儿子 -被暗影终结
- I want to know, Son! - End in shadows?
阿普丽尔 暗影魔王
April, the Shadow Kin,
他们进入各个世界 在暗影中杀戮
they enter worlds and kill in shadows.
这是马特兹短♥信♥的意思
That's what Matteusz's text meant!
所以呢
Yeah, and...?
你是暗影魔王 你可能可以
And you're their king...probably!
原谅我 比起死得光荣 我更想活着
Forgive me, but I would rather be alive than glorious.
我可以抢走你那把枪
Now, I could take that gun off you...
对 但你觉得你能来得及吗
Yes, but in time, do you think?
即使拿着枪
Even with a gun,
你也不能背对着一个生气的波兰人
you should never turn your back on an angry Pole.
-我不喜欢枪 -快开枪啊
- I don't like guns. - Do it. Do it now.
你们还在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
你们知道你们的王想要什么
You know what your king wants.
现在我要宣布我的意愿
I declare unto you my intention.
他们是威胁罗迪亚的敌人
I declare the enemy that endangers all of Rhodia.
我命令你们这么做
I give you my intent.
看
Look.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我的军队
My army.
我让他们遁入阴影之中了
I've sent them into shadow.
你怎么会有一支军队
How do you have an army?
你要用一支军队做什么
What are you going to do with an army?!
不 不
No, no!
-不 -让开 葵羽
- No! - Step away from me, Quill.
你还是能杀死他们
You can still kill them all!
-杀死暗影魔 -不 那样他和禽兽有什么区别
- Kill the Shadow Kin! - No, that would make him a monster.
当你的所有人♥民♥在你眼前被人杀死
When your entire people have been killed before your very eyes,
你才有资格和我说什么禽兽
then you can talk to me about monsters!
你会把这个用在暗影魔身上的
You will use that on the Shadow Kin.
也许不是今天 但相信我 你会的
Maybe not today, but trust me, you will.
-她会理解的 -你拿枪指着我
- She'll get over it. - You pulled a gun on me!
你会理解的
You'll get over it.
下去吧
Back!
等等 离开的时候摧毁来这里的通道
Wait! Destroy the path here as you go.
姐们儿 你真有女王范
Dude, you are totally a queen.
不 她现在是外星人了
No, she's an alien now!
爸爸 你不都看到了吗
Dad, at least pay attention.
我能感觉到他们
I can feel them,
他们所有人
all of them.
我能在脑中听到他们的声音
I can hear them inside my head.
所有人都在盯着我
And everyone's looking at me.
换你也会盯着你自己
You'd be looking at you, too.
拉姆
Oh, Ram...
我觉得我得好好休息
I think I need saving.
你拯救了这个星球 休息一下才是
It's only fair... after you save the whole planet.
你需要什么
What do you need?
阿普丽尔
April!
我取下锚了
I am free of the anchor.
联接断裂了
The bond is broken.
我们还是共用一个心脏
We still share the same heart,
但他切断了新的那个联接
but he's cut the new connection.
就是那个强大的...
The strong one that...
不
No!
不 你的腿
No, your legs!
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表