剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
一起混之前 我的人生好好的
until I started hanging around with you dorks.
也许我一直没发现最显而易见的摆脱办法
Maybe I'm missing the obvious solution to all this grief.
-你叫我书呆子 -你不是吗
- You're calling me a dork? - Well, aren't you?
-喂 -别"喂"我了 好好小姐
- Hey! - Enough of the "Hey", goody two-shoes.
有这么性感帅气的人喜欢你
You get someone this smoking hot after you
你甚至都没兴趣
and you can't even be bothered
行行好喜欢他一下
to stirring yourself up to liking him?
你现在这样我安心多了
Well, you're making it easier by the second!
是啊 你现在真的挺混♥蛋♥的
Yes, you're being a real...
你到底是谁 你为什么老是跟我们一起
Who ARE you anyway? Why are you always hanging around with us?
-喂 -你还为他维护 你说过他怕你
- Whoa! - You're defending him? You said he's afraid of you.
-他是我男朋友 -你难道没想过吗
- He's my boyfriend. - You ever wondered about that?
你没想过谁会愿意和一个外星人在一起
You ever wondered what kind of a guy would date an alien?
这种癖好还真是特别啊 伙计
I mean, that's a really special-ass fetish, mate.
不好意思 你这是在挑衅我吗
I'm sorry, are you challenging me to a fight?
这些反应都是不正常的
None of this is natural.
喜欢外星人也不正常 他身上有几个疤节
Well, neither is alien-shagging. How many knobs does he have?
伙计们 住手 住手
Guys, stop. Stop. Stop!
-别打 -住手 住手
- Don't! - Just stop it! Stop it!
我们现在就是这样的人吗
Is this who we are now?
无穷无尽令人愤怒的真♥相♥
Just endless angry truths,
我们对彼此只能想到最糟糕的一面
the worst things we think about each other.
他影响了我们的思想 让我们争吵
He's got into our heads enough to start us fighting,
而这个房♥间显然
and this room is obviously
只会让我们越来越愤怒
only going to make us angrier and angrier.
-这个解释还不赖 -我知道
- That's not a bad explanation. - I know!
你们觉得...
You think...
你们觉得你们了解我
You think you know me.
你们觉得我就是个养尊处优的王子
You think I'm this pampered prince.
你们想要坦白
You want confessions?
我给你们坦白
I'll give you confessions.
我想杀死暗影魔
I want to murder the Shadow Kin.
每一个
Every last one.
我想用灵魂之匣
I want to use the Cabinet of Souls
把他们全部消灭
to wipe them from the face of existence.
-但是查理 -那我会失去你
- But Charlie... - I would lose you.
我会失去我自己
I'd lose myself.
我会永远失去所有美好事物的希望
I would lose all hope of anything good...ever again.
但我想这么做
But I want to do it!
我每天都在想
I think of every day,
唯一阻止我的事就是你...
and the only thing that stops me is you, and...
有时...
sometimes...
有时我会因此恨你
Sometimes I hate you for it.
我就是这样的人
And that's who I am.
你们觉得你们了解我 但其实不了解
You think you know me, but you don't.
你们想知道我们五人中
You want to know who'd the last one
谁能坚持到最后
standing out of the five of us?
我能
I would.
查理 你在干什么
Charlie, what are you doing?
等等
Wait!
来啊
Come on.
来逼我啊 逼我说出真♥相♥
Come and get me. Force the truth out of me.
你觉得你能承受罗迪亚王子的罪孽吗
You think you can handle the guilt of the Prince of Rhodia?
-坦白 -我已经坦白了 你还有什么招数
- Confess! - I already did. What else you got?
坦白
Confess!
告诉我们怎么出去 告诉我们你在撒什么谎
Tell us how to get out of here. Tell us what you're lying about.
-撒谎 -说啊
- Lying? - Come on!
你在向我们隐瞒什么
What are you hiding from us?
-坦白 -不
- Confess. - No!
-你坦白 -查理 放下
- You confess. - Charlie, put it down.
除非他说出真♥相♥
Not until he tells the truth.
你要告诉我们什么
What have you got to tell us?
你
You.
什么你 什么你
You what? You what?
-我... -什么
- I... - What?
我爱你
I love you.
这是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
而我会失去你
It's also true that...
这也是真♥相♥
..I'll lose you.
更多
More.
更多
More.
-怎么回事 -查理 这会要了你的命
- What's happening to it? - Charlie, it's killing you!
查理 怎么回事
Charlie, what's happening?
坚持住 查理
Fight it, Charlie!...
加油 坚持住
Fight! Keep fighting!
坦白吧 你有什么没告诉我们的
Confess. What do you have to tell me?
-你 -什么
- You... - Yes?
-是... -我是什么
- Are... - I am what?
杀我的人
My murderer.
没错
Yes.
没错 是我
Yes, I am.
查理
Charlie?
是你...他是想死
It's you... He was looking for death.
他想要比他罪孽更深的人终结他的痛苦
He wanted someone guiltier than him to end his suffering.
你阻止了他
And you stopped him?
是的
Yes.
因为我并不无辜 内心并不无辜
Because I am not innocent. Not in my heart.
在罗迪亚 你的想法和你的行为一样
For on Rhodia, a wish is the same as an action.
真是糟透了
That's messed up.
的确
I am.
-我觉得我们得好好谈谈 -是的
- I think we have some things to talk about. - Yes. We do.
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
因为我要走了
Cos I'm out of here.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我不...
Uh... I don't...
不
Oh, no.
-怎么了 -我觉得我可能做了点傻事
- What? What?! - I think I may have done something stupid.
查理
Charlie?
这个监狱还是需要一名囚犯
The prison still needs a prisoner.
-而我的罪孽最重 -查理
- And I'm the guiltiest. - Charlie!
不要啊
Please!
天啊 连让你们留堂都会出乱子
Oh, my God. You can't even handle detention right.
你...你怎么...
How can...? How can you...?
我...我要走了
I'm... I'm gone.
-你要去追他吗 -不
- Aren't you going to go after him? - No.
但如果这块石头只会让我们生气 那...
But if the rock was only making us angry, then...
-等你有男朋友了就明白了 -又来了
- You'll understand when you get a boyfriend. - And there it is!
你怎么能开枪的
How can you fire a gun?
-你不会想和经历了这么一天的我说话 -一天
- You do not want to talk to me after the day I've had. - Day?
-我们才消失了45分钟 -真的吗
- We've only been gone 45 minutes. - Really?
感觉好像去了一辈子
Seemed like a lifetime.
你的眼睛怎么了 还有你的头发
What happened to your eye? And your hair?
你怎么会能开枪的
And how can you fire a gun?
我刚刚救了你 对吗
I just saved you, didn't I?
这不就是我的惩罚吗
Isn't that my punishment?
-但是 -没错
- But... - Yeah, well,
-当是我最后帮你的忙吧 王子 -最后
- consider it my last favour, Prince. - Last?
-这是... -这是暗虫
- It's... - It's the Arn.
我不再是你的努力了 王子
I'm no longer your slave, Prince.
我拿回了我的自♥由♥
I have my free will back.
还有我的枪
And I have my gun.
一切...
And things...
一切都会改变了
Things are going to change around here.
下集预告
你们都要留校一小时 我还要忙呢
You've all got an hour detention, and I've got things to do.
我们在等什么
What exactly are we waiting for?
你今天的下场只有死亡或夺回你的自♥由♥
You really will either end today dead or with your freedom.
那开始吧
Then let's begin.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表