剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
一点儿也不懂流行文化
and don't know anything about pop culture.
要么是外星人要么古板得要死
You either alien or Amish.
我不是那种有偏见的人
I'm totally not prejudiced.
我来自一个美得难以置信的星球
I come from a planet more beautiful than you could ever believe.
我们
We.
我们来自那个星球
We come from that planet.
像天堂一样
It was paradise.
不是来自谢菲尔德
So, not Sheffield, then.
我是罗迪亚人
My people were the Rhodia.
我们的社会曾经非常先进
We were a cultured, learned society.
-你想象得到吗 -大概可以
- Can you picture it? - Sort of.
我好像摔倒的时候撞到头了
I think I banged my head when I fell.
继续 告诉她
Well, go on. Tell her.
他是王子
He was their prince.
你是王子
You were a prince?
怪不得你很奇怪
No wonder you're strange.
我是没有人♥民♥的王子
I am a prince, just... without a people.
当时我们处在战争中
We were at war when it happened.
和葵羽人的战争
War against the Quill.
我们这位老师是葵羽人的头号♥分子
Our teacher here was the Quill's leading terrorist.
自♥由♥战士
Freedom fighter.
葵羽人住在南边的一小块儿地方
The Quill lived on the smaller of the southern continents.
他们搞砸了自己的经济 却眼红我们的成功
They mismanaged their economy and grew resentful of our success.
罗迪亚人耗尽了星球上的资源
The Rhodia ate up all the planets resources,
包括属于葵羽人的
including those of the Quill,
我们反对时他们竟然感到惊讶
and then they were surprised when we objected.
我们试图帮助你们
We tried to help you!
让我们变得永远依赖你们
By making us so dependent that we could never recover.
等一下
Hang on a minute.
你们本来就长这个样子
Do you always look like this or were you totally all alien
还是需要变成人类的样子
and had to modify your appearance to look human?
不需要 为什么这么问
No. Why do you ask?
无关紧要 我们赢了
It doesn't matter. We won.
罗迪亚人有一种特别残酷的惩罚
And the Rhodia have a particularly cruel punishment.
是公正
It is just.
他们将一种叫暗虫的生物放到你的脑子里
They release a creature into your skull called an ahn.
大致有人类两个大拇指
Something about the size
并在一起那么大
of two of your weirdly large human thumbs placed together.
再加上牙和爪子 挖你的脑子
Now imagine it with teeth and claws, digging into your brain,
爪子是有毒的
each claw tipped with poison.
这是最妙的
Oh, and that's the nice bit.
它使你和特定的罗迪亚人产生心灵感应
It telepathically links you to a particular Rhodia,
之后你就成了他们的奴隶
and you become their slave.
-仆人 -奴隶
- Their servant. - It is slavery.
这是惩罚 你不能...
It is punishment. You can't...
如果我用除了自己双手之外的武器 暗虫杀我
If I use a weapon other than my own hands, the ahn kills me.
我没能保护你 也会被杀
Yet, if I fail to protect you, I am also killed.
如果我试图赶走暗虫 还会被杀
If I tried to remove the ahn, dead again.
-奴隶 -我们的敌人成了我们的保护者
- Slavery. - Our tormentors become our protectors.
葵羽人的领袖连接未来罗迪亚人的领袖
The leader of the Quill bound the future leader of the Rhodia.
还有比这更文明的惩罚方式吗
What more civilised punishment could there be?
这和影子人有什么关系
What does this have to do with the shadow people?
我们当时忙于内斗
We were so busy fighting amongst ourselves,
没有料到他们的到来
we never saw them coming.
他们可以单纯以影子的形态存在
They can exist as pure shadow...
在你的影子里悄悄潜伏
..Living unnoticed and untouchable in yours.
杀死人才可以杀死影子形态的他们
In this form, they can only be killed if you are.
所以才制成杀死双方的枪
Which is why the gun is set to shoot both ways.
他们在有人意识到之前
They'll invade an entire world
就入侵了整个世界
before anyone even knows they're there.
他们只需要以实体存在
They only need to be in their solid form
很短的时间
for the briefest of moments.
因为 人们怎么会惧怕自己的影子呢
Because why would you fear your own shadow?
他们杀光了所有人
They killed everyone.
所有人
Everyone.
罗迪亚人和葵羽人
Rhodia and Quill alike.
一天内整个星球的三十亿人全死了
A planet of three billion, all gone in... one day.
他们杀了我母亲
They killed my mother.
你们两个活了下来
You two survived.
我救了你
I saved you.
快跑
Run!
快来
Come on!
我也救了你
And I saved you.
你们是怎么逃出来的
How did you escape?
我们被救了出来
We were rescued.
被一位不受时空约束的
By a figure of legend
传奇人物
out of space and time itself.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
我们定下协定
Arrangements were made.
煤山学校
我俩试着融入环境
We were told to try and fit in
告诉人们我们来自谢菲尔德
and tell people we were from Sheffield.
我不知道他们怎么找到我们的
I don't understand how they found us.
克拉开努斯爬进的裂缝
That opening Corakinus crawled back into.
他们要来我们星球屠♥杀♥吗
Are they coming to kill our planet?
我是说 我的星球
I mean, my planet, I guess.
他们不是这样入侵的 这次不同
This isn't how they invade. This is different.
显然他们是来找我们
They're clearly looking for us.
未竞之事
Unfinished business.
-我们该逃了 -不
- We should leave. - No.
我们去哪他们都会找来
They'll follow us wherever we go.
我不要在余生中逃命
I won't spend the rest of my life on the run.
而你又在可以复仇时犹豫
Oh, and yet you hesitate to take your revenge.
复仇
Revenge?
阿普丽尔 阿普丽尔
April. April.
她怎么了 你怎么站着不动
What's happening to her? Why are you standing there?!
-做点什么 -我看到他们了
- Do something! - I see them.
我可以感知他的想法
I can hear his thoughts.
他想要你
He wants you.
他想要你手上的东西
He wants something you have.
枪吗
The gun?
他明晚行动
He's coming for tomorrow night.
我得取消舞会
I'm going to have to cancel prom.
不用
No, no.
如果他们想要杀了所有人
If they want to kill everyone,
只需要在家里潜入我们的影子
they'll just slide into our shadows and do it at home.
这下好了
Great.
与其孤独的死不如在狂欢中死
Die alone or die at a party.
再说 如果我们都在
Plus, if we're all here,
是拿回你的心脏的最好机会
it's the best chance we'll have of getting your heart back.
你说你能感知他的想法
You said that you could hear his thoughts.
现在没了 就刚才一会儿
It's gone now, but for a minute...
一会儿
For a minute.
也许那一会儿他也可以感知你的想法
Well, for a minute he could probably read yours.
显然是那心脏将他俩联♥系♥了起来
They've obviously connected because of the heart.
我告诉过你应该杀了她
I told you we should kill her.
不能杀她
No-one is killing her.
出去
Leave us!
我们在装饰
We are decorating.
你还看到什么东西 马上告诉我们 好吗
If you see anything more, you tell us immediately. OK?
还好你这么说了
Oh, thank God you said that.
不然只能窝在心底
I'd have just kept it to myself.
今晚舞会小心自己的影子 好吗
Just be careful of your shadows at the prom tonight, OK?
你们看到了什么
What have you seen?
你能相信这些吗
Could you believe all that stuff?
外星人 还有查理是王子什么的
Aliens, and Charlie being a prince?
我不知道 我刚才被一个影子袭击了
I don't know. I was attacked by a shadow.
好像接受能力也提高了
Kind of opens your mind a little bit.
你多保重
You take care.
听到了吗
You hear?
谢谢
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表