剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
我一整个晚上都想告诉你 可是你不接电♥话♥
I've been trying to tell you all evening, you wouldn't answer.
-坦娅 -查理和阿普丽尔也看到了
- Tanya! - Charlie and April saw it, too.
我们当时都在那儿 我们看到了同样的东西
We were all there, we've all been doing the same thing.
再一次
Again.
等下 坦娅打过来了
Oh, hold on, that's Tanya.
够了 阿普丽尔 你看到它了
Enough, April. You saw it.
嗯 它像是
Um, yeah. It was...
它看起来什么样子
What did it look like?
给他看看你的画
Show him the drawing.
-画得真不错 -就是它杀死了清洁工
- Wow, that's really good. - That's what killed the cleaner.
你以前见过它吗
Have you seen it before?
-查理 -我没见过所有的外星人
- Charlie. - I haven't seen every alien.
宇宙辽阔得难以想象
The universe is unimaginably big.
你破解的数据库里有吗 坦娅
Would it be in that database you're hacking, Tanya?
破解数据库没有你们想的那么容易
Hacking isn't as easy as people think.
但是你很聪明 可以写出那些程序
But you were smart enough to write it.
-那很厉害 -我
- That's very clever. - I, um...
我是从论♥坛♥上下载的
Downloaded it from Reddit.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
什么
What?
让我再看一眼 用你的手遮住它的头
Show me that again. Cover its head with your hand.
没错
Of course!
这就对了 你这个笨蛋
Of course, you idiot!
我知道我们要去哪儿了
I know where we've got to go.
马特兹还没来吗
No Matteusz?
他被禁足了
Grounded.
好吧 不管那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
快点啊 坦娅
Oh, come on, Tanya.
求你了葵羽 帮我们对付那个剥皮的怪龙
"Oh, please, Quill, help us with a skin-peeling dragon.
我们只是些自作聪明的小鬼
"We're just little arses of smart
我们不知道邪恶长什么样子
"Who don't even know what evil looks like."
屁♥股♥不赖嘛
Not unhandsome buttocks.
如果你敢做出什么冲动的举动 你会
When you make your aggressive move - and you will...
你会后悔你曾想要监视葵羽小姐的
..Then you'll regret ever thinking you could inspect Miss Quill.
看在上帝分上 你到底想干什么
Oh, for God's sake, what do you want?
你
真的吗
Really?
你总算来了
Finally!
我能再强调一遍 我比你们冒的风险都大吗
Can I just stress again how much more I'm risking
如果上帝偷溜出去 我妈连上帝都会惩罚
than any of you? My mum would punish God if he snuck out.
我们都在这儿了 那我们要怎么做
We're all here. What do we do?
我们找到道森教练
We find Coach Dawson.
道森教练是谁
Who's Coach Dawson?
我们果真是一个队的吗
Yeah, we're all on the same team.
你根本不知道我有多寂寞
You have no idea how alone I am.
我被困在这里 我真的 没法离开
I'm trapped here. I literally... I can't leave.
而且我还挺喜欢校长的 尽量没人要求
And I quite like the headmaster. Not that anybody asked.
也许你还挺适合我的
So maybe you're perfect for me.
不会问我任何事
Someone who won't ask anything of me at all.
他们没开玩笑
They weren't kidding.
-那东西是个纹身 -什么
- It's a tattoo. - What is?
你给我看的那幅画
The picture you showed me.
教练有个和它几乎一样的纹身
The coach has a tattoo exactly like it.
我们见到的东西可不是个纹身
The thing we saw wasn't a tattoo.
我见到的也不是
Neither was the thing I saw.
但我们都在这儿了而且得做点什么吧
But we're all here and it's time to do something, right?
你们也是这么想的 我们也该这么做
That's what you all want, that's what this is supposed to be.
我们应该面对找上门来的事
We're supposed to deal with what comes through.
再也不可能回到以前的生活了
There's no going back to the life before,
所以一起去找教练吧
so let's go find the coach.
那是他吗
Is that him?
我的天
Oh, my God.
那是不是
Is that...?
那是阿米蒂奇
It's Armitage.
我们的计划是什么
OK, what's the plan?
我们没计划就来了 我怎么都不惊讶呢
So we came here without a plan? Why am I not surprised?
我有计划了
I've got a plan.
好了 我没主意了
OK, I'm out of ideas.
可能也不是
Maybe not.
对不起了
Sorry.
所以我们现在是什么情况
So, what are we talking about here?
有自我意识的纹身吗 外星纹身吗
A sentient tattoo? An alien tattoo?
这东西从他的身体中出来 杀人 剥皮
It comes off his body. It kills people, skins them.
你是说这个吗
You mean this one?
他是个机器人
He was a robot.
该死
Oh, damn.
我不是很清楚现在的情况
I don't know what exactly's going on,
但我知道你肯定脱不了干系
but I know you're right in the middle of this.
问问你自己更想干什么 辛
Ask yourself what you want more, Singh.
你是想做坏事还是好事
Do you want to be wrong or do you want to be right?
我曾经很尊敬你
I used to look up to you.
曾经 你常常鞭策我
I did. You used to push me.
你让我更好
You made me better.
你给了我恰当的恐惧
And you were the right kind of scary.
-但是现在 -你不再害怕了
- But now... - You're not afraid.
不 我还是怕你的 我刚刚
No. I am afraid, I just...
我刚意识到这点
I just realised that.
但我还是会收拾你
But I'm going to kick your arse anyway.
我必须要让它攻击你
I have to get it to attack you!
什么
What?! Hey!
这是我能战胜它的唯一方式
It's the only way I can fight it.
拉姆 我不觉得这是他身上的那只
I don't think it's the one on his body, Ram.
它不是我身上的这一只
No, it's not the one on my body.
-这是她的配偶 -而且那个监察员是个机器人
- That's her mate. - And the inspector? He was a robot.
好吧 我懂了
All right, fine, yeah, I get it -
谁关心葵羽老师亲了一个机器人
it's only Quill, who cares if she kissed a robot?
-你亲了他 -好吧
- You kissed him? - Right,
现在你听到我说什么了
yeah, now you're listening, aren't you?
你不能得到她
You can't have her.
你永远不能得到她 她是我的
You can never have her, she's mine!
-你干了什么 -我曾经什么也不是
- What did you do? - I was nothing.
我很弱
I was weak.
连球员都不尊重我
Even the players didn't respect me.
有一天我感觉到她烧进了我的皮肤
One day I felt her burnt into my skin.
因为她来到这里时出了些意外
Some sort of accident when she travelled here.
她被困在了我的皮肤里
But she was trapped in me, on my skin,
突然我体内就有了龙血
and suddenly I had dragon blood running through my veins.
我更大更强了
I was bigger, stronger.
然后她的配偶来找她
And then her mate came looking.
我知道他绝对不会让她受到伤害
I knew he'd never do anything to risk her harm.
但有一个代价
There is a price.
她的配偶必须要杀人让她喝血
Her mate has to kill to provide blood for her to drink.
这是他们生存的方式
That's how they feed.
她困在我体内了 没有其他的办法
She's trapped in me, there's no other way,
但一切都在我掌控之中
but I have it under control!
很抱歉你们看到的太多了
But I'm sorry that you've all seen so much.
杀了他们
Kill them.
别担心 放着我来
Don't worry, I get it -
葵羽会拼死奋战让你们都活下来的
Quill fights to the death so you can all live.
你就打算这么接受吗
You're just going to take that?
拉姆 现在是你施行计划的好时机
Now would be a great time for that plan, Ram.
他没别的办法
He doesn't have any choice.
没有我完整的皮肤她就会死
He needs my skin intact or she dies.
如果你不把这些孩子杀了
And if you don't kill these kids right now...
你要永远这样吗
You're going to do this forever?
-你要永远陷于悲伤吗 -别这样拉姆
- You're going to grieve forever? - Ram, no!
她被困住了
She is trapped!
你可没说过它会说话
You didn't say it could talk.
-不好意思 -她是被困住了
- Yeah, sorry. - So she's trapped.
也许你永远无法让她离开他的身体
Maybe you'll never get her off his body.
这就是现状 你打算怎么办
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表