剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
你随时
At any moment,
都可以让杀害我们族人的人灭族
You could destroy the entire species who killed our people
可依旧...我们成了这样 身处校园
and yet, oh, here we stand...in a school!
你不应用种族灭绝来报复种族灭绝
You shouldn't avenge genocide with genocide
-博士是这么说的 -博士
- that's what the Doctor said. - Oh, the Doctor...
这不是你能决定的 葵羽
It isn't your decision, Quill.
确实
Nope.
但我可以决定让你留校
But detention is.
你们全部留校一小时 我还有事要做
You've all got an hour's detention and I've got things to do.
你发誓要保护我
You're sworn to protect me.
所以我才要把你关进来 王子
And that's why I'm locking you in, Prince.
这样你就不会受伤了
It's so you won't come to any harm.
你要干什么去 奎尔
What are you going to do? Quill?
准备好了
Ready.
你就穿这一身
Is that what you're wearing?
你就穿成这样
Is that what you are?
他们会待在教室里吗
They'll stay in the classroom?
我可不希望我们不在的时候他们自己去探索了
Don't want them trying to solve any mysteries while we're away.
他们都是乖宝宝
Oh, they're such goody-two-shoes,
估计就算没有钥匙或者老师都会留在那儿
they'd probably stay in there without a key or a teacher.
好了 我们走不走
Now, come on, are we leaving or aren't we?
你真的这么急切吗
Are you really so eager?
你能活下来的几率...
The chances of you surviving this...
今天拿不出我脑袋里的这玩意就不要这条命了
I'll either end today dead or with this thing out of my skull.
你真的确定吗
Are you entirely sure about that?
暗虫知道你的想法 对吗
The Arn knows your thoughts, yes?
是的
Yeah.
那它就知道你希望把他弄出去
Then it knows you want it out.
所以你之所以还没有死
And surely the only reason it hasn't killed you already
肯定是因为你自己不相信有用
is that you yourself don't believe that this will work.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
今天按照计划进行到一定程度时
At some point today, should everything go according to plan,
会需要...
there will come a moment...
你开始相信能成功
when you start to believe.
到时候...
And when that happens...?
就没有回头路了
There will be no going back.
今天不能夺回你的自♥由♥就是死路一条
You really will either end today dead or with your freedom.
那我们开始吧
Then let's begin.
我想要自♥由♥
I wish to be free.
我倒是想知道
And who, I wonder,
葵羽自♥由♥后是谁呢
is Quill when she's free?
我就是战争
I am war itself.
神秘校园
第一季 第七集
神秘校园
第一季 第七集
我们在等什么
What exactly are we waiting for?
超自然引擎 还是葵羽丧命
他来了
There he is.
你迟到了
You're late.
主管还关押外星囚犯吗
The Governors keep alien prisoners?
联盟知道这件事吗
Does Unit know about this?
惊人
Remarkable.
这人是谁
Who is this person?
这是奎尔 这是巴伦
Quill, Ballon. Ballon, Quill.
你们俩现在只需要知道这个
That's all either of you need to know for now.
别碍我的事
Stay out of my way.
你别碍我的事才对
You stay out of mine.
那是什么
What's that?
一种非常古老的技术 我承认
Very old technology, which, I confess,
我也不是很懂
I don't fully understand.
非常不稳定
It's quite unstable.
随时可能杀了我们
Liable to kill us all at any moment.
所以他们才派你来吗
Is that why they sent you?
因为你无足轻重
Expendable?
三 二 一
Three...two...one...
我懂 我也是
I know. Me, too.
你需要适应一小段时间
There'll be a period of adjustment.
刚刚发生了什么
Oh, what the hell just happened?
有点像原子化
Kind of atomic fuzzing.
让我们消失于传统意义上的空间之中
Makes us quite nearly not exist in the traditional sense,
但能让我们来到最为神奇的地方
but it can take one to the most extraordinary places.
天啊
Gosh!
好 如果你下次再不提醒我一声
Right, well, if you ever do something like that again
就干这种事
without warning me,
我就把你的眼皮扯下来
I'll pluck the eyelids from your screaming face.
我们会成为很好的同伴
Interesting company we make.
我们不会被原子化到皮克山区了吧
We didn't get buzzed atomically to the Peak District, did we?
因为去那里有火车的
Because, you know, there are trains for that!
天啊 当然不是
Oh, my, no.
好吧
Ok.
我就直问了吧
I'll just ask...
我们在哪里
Where are we,
这是什么天才校长和小黑脸的肉麻时空旅行吗
o' wise head teacher and mistress of nauseating space travel?
-某个神奇的地方 -它们就在附近
- Someplace wonderful. - Shhh! They're near!
谁
Who?
什么都听不到
Can't hear anything.
她说你想当一名战士的
She said you were meant to be a soldier.
我们有点迷茫
We're flying a little blind here,
但关于动物的了解告诉我们
but our best zoological thinking
最好的办法就是你谈谈你的童年
is that you need to talk about your childhood.
-动物... -你最初的记忆是什么 快点
- Zoological...? - What are your first memories? Quickly!
他们以此为食 我们认为它们会来觅食
It feeds on those. We think it'll come hunting.
-什么 -你最初的记忆
- What...? - Your first memory!
-褪下你的羽毛吗 -快点
- Shedding your quills? - Now!
还是在巢里哺乳
Suckling in the nest?
我能感觉到它们要走了 战士 快点
I can sense them moving away - now, soldier, now!
-快点 -我们母亲的死
- Quickly! - The-the death of our mother!
葵羽人所做的最后一件事就是生育 对吧
Well, birth is the last thing that a Quill does, right?
她生下后代后就死了
She gives birth to her litter and dies.
然后她的尸体
And then, her body...
然后你吃了 对吗
And then you eat it, don't you?
-天 -为了食物
- God! - For nourishment?
-没错 没错 -在现在看来
- Yes, yes! - A contemptible tradition,
这是一种可鄙的陋习 完全没有必要
and medically unnecessary in modern times,
但还是一种古老的文化压力
but there are archaic cultural pressures, all right...
够了
That's enough.
它们来了
They're coming.
-就是它吗 -它比它看上去的要强大
- That's it? - It's stronger than it looks.
那些喊声是怎么回事 它就一只小猫这么大
Well, what was all the, "Aargh!"?! That's the size of a kitten.
小猫危险吗
Are kittens dangerous?
除非你在网上骂那些猫奴
Only if you insult their worshippers online.
-我们安全吗 -你开什么玩笑
- Are we safe? - Are you kidding me?
-我们很安全 它死了 -什...够了
- We're safe, it's dead. - For... Enough!
我们在哪里
Where are we,
这个小吼叫之王是谁
who is this Little Lord Growls-A-Lot
为什么我们要这么在意他杀了一只小猫
and why are we all so bothered that he just killed a kitten?!
不
No.
没错
Oh, yes.
那不可能
That is impossible.
没错 我们正在暗虫出生的地方
Indeed. We are in the birthing grounds of the Arn.
我们需要新鲜标本身上的信息素
We need the pheromones of a fresh specimen
安抚你脑中的那只暗虫 好让我们完成过程
to calm the one in your head enough for the procedure.
什么过程
What procedure?
不...不 暗虫是一种生命完全体
No... No, the Arn are a grown life form,
它们经过了基因改造
they're genetically modified.
不可能生活在什么树林里
They don't live in some forest.
大家都是这么认为的
Those are the facts that everyone knows to be true
但显然 暗虫并不这么认为
but it's not, apparently, what the Arn believe.
暗虫认为什么
What the Arn believe?
好了
All right.
我们现在只知道这是一个超自然引擎
This, as best we can tell, is a metaphysical engine.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表