剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
你为什么不高兴
Why are you upset?
也许更好的问法是 你为什么没有不高兴
Perhaps a better question is why aren't you?
一直 每一刻
All the time, at every moment.
是你杀了那个学生吗
Did you kill that student?
我看到烧痕 好像是你的枪所致
I saw burn marks that look like they were from your gun.
拿着
Take it!
你比我更清楚 我不能用我的枪
Now, you know as well as I do I'm not allowed to use my gun.
你想了点办法 找到一些漏洞
You'd find a way, some loophole.
你杀了那个学生吗
Did you kill that student?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes!
我骗了那名学生 用我的枪自杀了
I tricked that student into using my gun to kill himself.
我还不能对你撒谎 记得吗
I also may not lie to you, remember?
只要我被迫继续遭人奴役...
And as long as I am forced to perform this slavery...
是惩罚
Punishment.
半斤八两
"To-may-to, to-ma-to".
我会保证你的安全 但你不能...质疑我
I will keep you safe, but you will NOT...question me!
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我刚怎么和你说的
What did I just say?
你必须开枪 我不能用那把枪
You have to shoot it! I can't use the gun!
开枪 快开枪
Shoot it! Shoot it now!
这说明我能按照我的方式来了
This just means that I can do it the way that I want it.
随便你吧
Whatever you say.
我要找朋友去吃...
Look, I'm going to meet a friend for a...
麦片和羽衣甘蓝沙拉
"granola and kale falafel".
天 肖尔迪奇变化还真大
God, how Shoreditch has changed.
我能信得过你吗
Can I trust you with this?
我当然信得过你了
Of course I can trust you with this.
我刚坐下来
I've just sat down.
我待会要和瑞秋出去 我现在就要答案
I'm going out with Rachel later. I need the answers now.
你给我游戏账号♥充钱了吗
Have you paid into my gaming account?
当然了 你这个呆子
Yes, you ridiculous nerd.
好吧 解开公式的第一步
OK. The first steps you take in breaking down the formula...
充
A...
满
..Night...
希望的 一晚
..Full...of promise.
真想知道这是不是舞会的意义
I wonder if that's what prom means...
真奇怪
Weird.
-这样吗 -没错
- Like this? - Yeah, exactly.
这样是不是很棒
Isn't this great?
我们两个...
The two of us...
聊些其他白人之前不会做的事
talking about something other than what the white people are doing.
你敢告诉别人你就死定了
You tell anyone about this, you're dead.
我是说死定了
I mean dead.
那是什么
What was that?
不 还是应该叫"舞宴"
No, is it promenade?
救命
Help!
没东西 你看到了什么
There's nothing. What did you see?
是影子吗
Was it a shadow?
你知道什么影子
What do you know about shadows?
-坦娅 -拉姆
- Tanya! - Ram!
救命啊 有人吗
Help! Anyone?!
我们正处于巨大的危险中
We're in terrible danger.
不 我告诉你 我正看着呢
No, I'm telling you, I'm seeing it right now.
有东西在袭击她
There's someone attacking her!
等等...什么
Wait... What?
坦娅 你住在哪里
Tanya, what's your address?
我不知道 什么三号♥的
I don't know! Something with a 3 in it.
你以为你知道等待你的是什么
I think you know what waits for you here.
你以为同样的计划还会奏效
You think the same plan will work!
但我在这里等着你
But I am what waits for you.
我就是战争
And I am war itself!
快跑
Run.
-王子在哪儿 -王子 歌♥手吗
- Where is the prince? - Prince? The singer?
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Shit!
我不能用枪 你可以 拜托了
I can't use the gun, but you can do it. Please!
开大灯 坦娅 赶走影子
More lights, Tanya. Get rid of all the shadows.
当然了
Well, obviously!
不要
No!
-不要杀我 -不
- No, please! No! - No!
是你影子的一部分 快开枪
It's part of your shadow! Just shoot it!
开枪啊 不然我俩都会死
Shoot it now, or it'll kill us both!
阿普丽尔 不要
April, no!
你杀了它吗
Did you kill it?
不知道
I don't...
发生了什么事
What is going on in here?!
你在和男生聊天
You're talking to a boy.
阿普丽尔
April?
阿普丽尔 阿普丽尔
April? April?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有吧
Don't think so.
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
-克拉开努斯 -他们找到我们了
- Corakinus. - They found us.
不太对劲
Something is not right.
有意思
Now, that's interesting.
什么有意思
What's interesting?
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
瞬移枪
It's a displacement gun.
时空中少数可以杀死暗影魔的武器
One of the few things in time and space able to kill a Shadow Kin.
攻击目标和开枪者
It hits both target and shooter,
撕裂肉体
tearing the body apart,
连带着暗影魔
scattering to the far corners of the universe,
散到宇宙的各个角落
taking the Shadow Kin with it.
但是"勇士王子"要当英雄
But "Prince Valiant" here had to get all heroic
你肯定特别美
and you must've got a glancing blow.
那就是暗影魔吧
I'm guessing that's a Shadow Kin.
不仅仅是暗影魔 那是暗影魔王
More than that. He's the king of the Shadow Kin.
眼神好凶
That's not an encouraging look.
瞬移枪将他的心脏送到空间
It sent his heart out into space,
本该杀死他 但是
which should have killed him but...
你俩现在共用阿普丽尔的心脏
You both now share April's heart.
希望它够大
God knows, it big enough.
她在说些什么
What's she talking about?
你的心脏在时空中振荡
I think your heart is phasing in and out of space-time,
因为他需要你 需要你的...
because he wants you. He wants your...
杀了我那女孩也活不成
You cannot kill me without killing the girl, too.
不成问题
Not a problem.
杀了他 陛下
Kill him, your Highness.
陛...什么
You... What?
我不
I will not.
什么
What?
杀暗影魔王还用犹豫吗
You would hesitate from killing the leader of the Shadow Kin?!
我不愿杀死朋友
I would hesitate from killing a friend.
这还没完
This is not over.
确实没完
It isn't.
有麻烦了
We've got a problem
-你还好吗 -我不该和你说话的
- Are you OK? - I'm not supposed to talk to you.
-你被影子袭击了 -我知道
- You just got attacked by a shadow. - Yeah, I know.
敌人来了
We have an enemy to fight.
起码现在不在
Who's not here at the moment.
我们要低调行事
Look, we were told to keep our heads down
不能制♥造♥麻烦
and not cause any excitement.
等一下 那是什么东西
Wait a minute. What was that thing?
暗影魔 你这可笑的爱心熊
Shadow Kin, you ludicrous Care Bear.
你上课的时候就用这点儿注意力吗
Is this how little attention you pay in class, too?
好吧 好吧
All right, all right. Look...
如果我说
Would you believe me if I...
我来自别的星球
..If I said I was from another...
你相信吗
..Planet?
当然 你很奇怪
God, yeah. You're weird
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表