剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
The presence in our shadows.
那是王的命令 他在说谎
It's the command of the King! He's lying!
他会杀了所有人
He's going to kill everyone!
-安静 蝼蚁 -不管我们怎么做
- Quiet, maggot. - That's his plan, no matter what we do!
他们来这里只是因为这是王的命令
They're only there because the King commands it.
我说了 安静
I said, quiet.
是王 查理
The King, Charlie!
我做不到
I can't.
请不要逼我
Please don't make me.
什么 别逼你做什么
What? Don't make you do what?
不 你不会这么做的
No, you will not.
不
No!
阿普丽尔
April?
不 求你了 不
No! Please, no!
不 求你了 不 不
No, please. No, please, no!
你杀了她 你杀了她
You killed her! You killed her!
看
Look.
暗影魔
Look, the Shadow Kin.
他们都不动了
They're not moving.
阿普丽尔说了 那是王的命令
That's what April said, it was the command of the King.
谁命令他们这么做 现在谁是王
So, who's commanding them to do this? Who's King now?
是我
I am.
杀死魔王的人会替代他
He who kills the King replaces him.
这是他们的方式
It's their way.
我已经命令暗影从地球上所有人的影子中脱离
I've ordered the shadows to detach from everyone on the planet.
尽管我是国王 他们也会反抗我
They'll fight me, even though I'm King.
到时候你们要保护我
You have to protect me as I do it.
什么时候
Do what?
王子
Prince!
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
你也会死的
You will die, too.
我已经死了 一分钟前
I already died. A moment ago.
我觉得该轮到你表现了
I think your moment has come.
我一行动他们也会随之而来
They'll move as soon as I will.
-他们会来找我 -我会阻止他们
- They'll come for me. - I'll stop them.
我们俩一起
We both will.
查理 查理 拜托
Charlie, Charlie, please!
-拜托... -我爱你
- Please... - I love you.
我失去了你
And I've lost you.
再见
Goodbye.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this!
战斗到你最后一口气
Fight till your last breath!
我会的
I will!
-求你了 查理 你可以阻止他们 -不
- Please, Charlie, you can make them stop! - No!
我连一个人的性命都拯救不了
I wasn't even hero enough to save one soul.
这件武器...
This weapon...
不该使用
..never to be used...
如此有破坏力的武器 不该使用
This weapon of such destruction, it is never to be used!
不
No!
这个武器是所有武器的终结者
This weapon to end all weapons.
不要宣布你的意愿
Don't declare your intent.
我宣布危害到罗迪亚的敌人...
I declare the enemy that endangers all of Rhodia...
不
No.
他们太多了
There's too many of them!
如果你要用 现在快用
If you're going to use it, use it now!
我宣布我的意愿
I give you my intent.
阿普丽尔
April...
女儿
Oh. Oh, my girl!
查理 够了
Charlie! Enough!
你阻止了他们
You've stopped them.
我还没有
I haven't!
你们知道该去哪儿
You know where to go.
不然我们为什么要救他们
For why else were we saved?
不...
No...
不
No!
武器已经使用
The weapon is empty.
我们的预测都表明
All our predictions indicated
他太高尚 不会使用灵魂之匣
that he was too moral to use the Cabinet.
对于我们的善主来说 更关键的问题是
The more pressing question for our benefactors is...
你还有多少价值
How much of an asset are you?
我的信仰很纯粹
My belief is pure.
我为了降临 做了一切
I have done everything in the name of the arrival!
那可惜你再也见不到那一天了
Then it is a shame you will not get to see it.
不
No!
不
No!
我还有很大的作用
I have a positive vision!
这次的失败只是暂时的
This setback is temporary.
我们会为降临做好准备
We will be ready for the arrival.
没错
Oh, yes.
我们会为那荣耀的一天做好准备
We will be ready on that glorious day.
发生了什么
What happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
为什么没有杀了我
Why didn't it kill me?
它应该会杀了我
It should have killed me.
不 你必须活下来
No, you have to live.
你必须承受牺牲带来的痛苦
You have to live with the sacrifice.
不 他们都没了 全没了
No! They're gone, all of them!
他们都...消失了
They're...gone!
我应该和他们一起消失
I should be gone with them!
我太蠢了 我...
I was so stupid... I...
我以为我会成为英雄
I thought I'd be the hero.
我以为我会让他们回来
I thought I was bringing them back.
我以为他们的灵魂会重生
I thought their souls would be reborn.
她死了
She's gone!
她死了
She's gone!
为什么大家都这样看着我
Why is everyone looking at me like that?
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表