剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
like a beacon across all of space-time,
吸引着想捣乱的家伙们
to any being who might want to make mischief with it.
所以你们要自己守护自己了
So, you will have to be on your guard.
什么
What?
不不不
No, no, no.
我以为你会把我们送出这里呢
I thought you were going to get us out of here?
你在别的地方难道会更安全吗
Why would you be safer somewhere else?
时间看到了你们的脸
Time has looked at your faces.
而且时间
And time...
时间
..time...
永不遗忘
..never forgets.
克·奥斯瓦尔德
好吧 博士
OK, Doctor.
听我说
Hey, hey, listen.
好吧 这些人
All right, these people...
是的 他们可能不喜欢我这么说
Yes, they may disgust me,
但他们毕竟只是孩子啊
but at the end of the day, they're just children.
-他们应付不来的 -我倒觉得
- They can't cope with this. - I think that they have shown
他们展示了惊人的力量
some rather extraordinary spirit, don't you?
舍己为人的牺牲精神
A willingness to sacrifice themselves to save others.
足智多谋
Resourcefulness.
勇敢无畏
Bravery.
对了
And, oh, yes...
还有对生命宝贵的深刻理解
An absolute understanding of how precious life is.
-你的腿又回来了 -我在医药箱里有些备用的
- You got your leg back? - I had some spares in the medical bay.
而且罗根虫是假肢方面的专家
The Lothan - giant centipedes - experts in prosthetic legs.
你会习惯它的
You'll get the hang of it.
只需要把它练得像你自己的腿一样
You just have to train it to act like your own leg.
那还可以踢足球吗
What about football?
那项运动太无聊了
Unbelievably boring sport.
飞镖
Now, darts...
飞镖才是值得练习的运动
Darts is something worth practising for.
数学和酒精饮品
Maths and alcoholic beverages.
是早上最好的消遣方式
The best way to spend a morning.
不 等下
No, wait.
等下
Wait...
你不是真的想让这些青少年
You can't seriously expect these juveniles to deal with
对付从时空裂口中出来的那些东西吧
whatever is going to come through these tears in space and time?
-从哪出来 -就像《地狱之口》里面那样
- Through the what? - It's like the Hellmouth.
-或者像《童话镇》 -《吸血鬼日记》
- Or that town in Once Upon A Time. - Or The Vampire Diaries.
你看《吸血鬼日记》
You watch Vampire Diaries?
-里面每个人都很好看 -那倒是没错
- Everyone is very attractive. - Yes, it's true.
他们不会是独自在战斗
Well, they won't be on their own.
不
Oh, no...
不 求你了
No, no, please...
我是那个王子的奴隶已经够糟糕了
It is bad enough that I am a slave to that...prince.
你该为你犯下的罪行受到惩罚
You have committed a crime and you will be punished.
不 我是为我族人的自♥由♥而战的
No, I was a freedom fighter for my people.
-我们是被压♥迫♥的 -你知道我在说什么
- We were oppressed by... - You know what I'm talking about.
失踪
凯文·威廉姆斯
我不可能无处不在
I can't be everywhere.
所以
So!
你要帮助这些非凡的人类
You will help these amazing humans here...
这些非凡的人类也会帮助你
..and these amazing humans will help you.
怎么帮 我都不能用武器
How? I can't fire weapons!
我不能使用剑啊刀啊音速起子啊
I can't use swords and knives and screwdrivers!
你有脑子 葵羽老师
Your brain, Miss Quill.
这是最好的武器
Best weapon there is.
看看你们 多棒的队伍
Look at you! What an amazing team!
你们将应对一切时间抛给你们的东西
You'll be able to handle anything that time throws at you.
高兴点 加油
Oh, come on! Cheer up!
没那么难
It's not that hard.
至少不会比
It's no harder than
你们每天要应对的考试难
all these exams that you have to take these days.
除了媒体研究课 会比这个课更难
Except for Media Studies. It's going to be harder than that.
所以我们现在是伙伴啦
So, are we all, like, mates, then?
对于你的心 我很遗憾
I'm sorry. About your heart.
我保证我们会拿回来的
We'll get it back - promise.
这感觉太奇怪了
It feels so strange.
但也许那些东西回来的时候我能看见
But maybe I'll be able to see if those things come back.
你也太淡定了
You're remarkably calm about this.
我们可是命悬一线呢
We'll be living on a knife edge.
所有人都命悬一线
All life is on a knife edge.
我的妈妈 她在一场车祸中瘫痪了
My mum, she was paralysed in a car accident
她原本可能就死于车祸了
and she should've died
可她没有
but she didn't.
她调整过来了 我也会的
She adjusted and I will, too.
周一再见吧
I'll see you Monday.
她可能不会允许我们不交作业
She's probably not going to let us out of our homework.
所以
So...
舞会怎么样 全都跟我讲讲
how was it? Tell me everything.
我
I'd, um...
得说舞会非常
have to say it was...
平淡无奇
uneventful.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
You OK?
我觉得我永远不会好了
I don't think I'll ever be OK.
瑞秋的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Rachel.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry...
我不是有意要
I don't mean to...
没事儿
Don't worry.
我也不想孤身一人
I don't want to be alone, either.
为什么
How?
为什么你没有为你的族人悲伤得发狂
How are you not derangedwith grief for your people
就像我一样
as I am for mine?
你如何能不让愤恨侵蚀你醒着的每一刻
How does the rage not consume your life at every waking moment?
你怎么知道我没有呢
How do you know it doesn't?
王子不能因愤怒而四处发疯 王子应
A prince can't simply run around being furious. A prince is...
对他的子民负责
..responsible for his people.
这是什么意思 你
What do you mean? You...
灵魂之盒的确是空着的吗
The Cabinet of Souls IS empty?
我像你一样希望它不是
I wish it wasn't as much as you.
太遗憾了
Shame.
我们本可以杀了他们 把他们全杀了
We could have killed them. We could have killed them all.
以种族灭绝来报复种族灭绝
Committing one genocide for another.
你会因善良停止复仇吗
Were you ever going to let that stop you?
我可不会
It wouldn't stop me.
你知道恐惧的感觉吗
Do you know the feeling of dread?
下集预告
-发生了什么 -我看到了什么东西
- Has something happened? - I saw something.
特别恐怖
It was horrible.
非常非常恐怖
Like, really horrible.
你是谁 在这儿干什么
Who are you? What are you doing here?
博士说了你应该帮助我们 你是我的保护者
The Doctor said you're supposed to help us. You're my protector.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表