剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
That's the new reality, what are you going to do about it?
至少我和这个混♥蛋♥战斗过 你呢
At least I've been fighting this arsehole, what have you done?
-让他给你订各种规矩吗 -我会伤害她
- Let him set the rules for you? - I'll harm her.
你知道我会的
You know I will.
不过你不会杀她
You won't kill her, though.
不然你会连他也杀了
Otherwise you'll kill him.
这就陷入了僵局
So it's a standoff.
那为什么非得是对你有利的僵局
But why does it have to be a standoff on your terms?
-不要 -你不知道这个世界用皮肤干什么吗
- Don't! - Don't you know what we do with skin in this world?
你没听说过皮革吗
Have you never heard of leather?
-皮革 -不不不不不
- Leather? - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
把他做成一张椅子之类的
Make a chair out of him or something.
也许她永远不会变回你想要的样子
Maybe you'll never have her back the way you want.
我也永远没法让瑞秋回来了
I'll never get Rachel back either.
但至少你还有她
But at least you'll have her.
也许你有能向现状妥协的办法
Maybe you could find a way to make the new reality work.
我不玩了
I'm done.
杀了我 剥我的皮
Kill me. Skin me!
我不想再继续看到我所看到的事
I don't want to keep seeing the things I've seen.
我不想以后继续经历这些不可能的事
I don't want the future to keep feeling impossible.
或者算了 我不在乎
Or don't. I don't care.
这是你的事
It's your life.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
等等 我发誓 求你了 不要
Wait! I swear... Don't, please!
求你了
Please!
求你了
Please...
煤山学校
我们做到了
We did it.
-我们阻止了巨龙 -我们
- We stopped the dragon. - "We"?
我们现在就干这种事了 杀人
Is this what we do now? We kill people?
他杀过很多人
Well, he did kill a lot of other people.
所以就没事吗
And that makes it OK?
我觉得没事
I'm OK with it.
但那算不上什么证据
But that's not really proof.
我们也还是不知道那到底是什么
And we still have no idea what that was.
我们还是跟之前一样 茫然愚蠢
So we're just as blind and stupid as we was before.
但我们还是做到了
Well, we still did it, though.
-我们阻止了它 -我以为这样感觉会好一点
- We stopped it. - I just thought it would feel better.
拉姆 拉姆 等等
Oh, Ram... Ram, wait.
我们杀了人
We killed somebody.
我们杀了坏人
We killed a bad guy.
查理 我觉得我不想杀人
Charlie, I don't think I want to kill anybody.
坏人也不想
Not even bad guys.
我们就不能把他们
I mean, can't we just send them back
送回那时间破洞里
through the bunghole of time?
以后还是不要这样说了
Please say we're not calling it that.
所以没人准备问我机器人的事吗
So, is no-one going to ask about the robot?
等等 天 拉姆
Wait! Jesus, Ram!
你说的时候是认真的
You meant what you said.
你不会在乎它会不会杀了你
You didn't care if it killed you.
但它没杀我
But it didn't.
让我继续过这个愚蠢的人生
It left me with the rest of my stupid life, didn't it?
没错
Yeah. Yeah, it did.
你还是没打算让我说出来吧
You're still not going to make me talk about it, are you?
捎你回家
Lift back to your house?
爸爸
来电
是身体上的不适吗 儿子
Is it a physical thing, son?
我们可以去找医生
Because we can check with a doctor.
爸爸
Dad...
我能和你说一些事吗
Can I talk to you about something?
你不需要相信
You don't have to believe it.
你什么都不用相信
You don't have to believe any of it.
但事情就是这样
But it's what's been happening.
时空撕裂
A rip in space and time?
-龙 -我看到了 爸爸
- Dragons? - It's what I've seen, Dad.
儿子
Hey, hey, son.
听着...
Look...
你记得我以前会帮你把球排好吗
Do you remember when I used to line up the balls for you?
你当时太小 有时候会摔倒
You were so small, you used to fall over them sometimes.
但你慢慢进步
But you got better.
主管
The governors.
你会是谁呢
Now, who might you be?
下集预告
坦娅 你在哪里
Come on, Tanya, where are you?
煤山学校
爸爸
Daddy?
往前两条街 然后左转
Two streets up, then left!
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表