剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
除非什么
Unless what?
查理有个武器
Charlie has a weapon.
不
No.
他们杀了瑞秋
They killed Rachel.
他们杀了我爸爸
They killed my dad.
他们只会不断地杀人 他们就是这样
They'll just keep killing and killing. That's all they do.
如果我们杀了他们 我们又比他们好吗
And if we kill them, are we any better?
是的
Yes.
如果他们死了
If they die,
我也得死
I die too.
阿普丽尔
April!
只有一个 不 不 葵羽人生一窝...
Just one? No, no, no, no, Quills have whole litters of...
无所谓
Never mind.
我带着你去战斗
I will take you into battle.
我把你带到世界尽头
I'll take you to the very end of this world.
如果你伤害她 你就死定了
If you harm her, you'll die.
我保证
I'll make sure of it.
暗影魔流淌在她的血液里
She has Shadow Kin running through her veins.
如果你拒绝了我的提议
I will only kill her
我才会杀她
if you refuse my offer.
如果又是一个公♥投♥...
If this is another referendum...!
你想让我跟你回去
You want me to come back with you?
这样的话 我的心脏就永远是你的了
That way, my heart will be in your possession forever.
-聪明 -不行
- Clever girl. - No!
我打败了你 我曾是你的王
I beat you. I was your King.
但是你没有杀我
But you did not kill me.
用适当的欺骗手段
And crowns can easily be reclaimed,
王位很容易收复的
with the right guile.
是阿普丽尔发生什么事 还是哪里的小马伤了腿
So, is This thing with April, then, a pony hurt its leg somewhere?
他杀了她
He killed her!
谁杀了谁
Who killed who?
谁...
Who's...
她哪也不去
She's not going anywhere!
我们要杀了你们 一个也不留
We'll kill you. We'll kill every single one of you.
用盒子吗 你们永远也不会用的武器吗
With your Cabinet? The weapon you will never use?
好在我们还有别的武器
It's a good thing we have others.
抱歉 门没锁
Sorry, door was unlocked.
你怀孕了吗
Are you...pregnant?
是的
Yeah.
我疯了吗
Have I gone crazy?
我会在床上醒来
Am I going to wake up in bed
然后发现过去几个月是一场梦吗
and these past couple of months are going to be a dream?
这真的会在你们种族身上发生吗
Does that actually happen to your species?
我妈妈死了
My mum is dead.
我的兄弟们不接电♥话♥
My brothers aren't answering.
他们应该在学校图书馆
They're supposed to be in the school library
但是我太害怕查证
but I'm too afraid to check
因为如果他们...
because what if they...?
如果...
What if...?
我不知道 我已经...
I don't know. I've been...
其他人...
Are the others...?
-匣子 -什么
- The Cabinet. - What?
我要用匣子
I want to use the Cabinet.
瞧瞧你们
Look at you!
在你们的小圈子里
In your little circle.
假装是英雄但不想付出代价
Pretending to be heroes and never expecting to pay a price.
我们付出了很多
We've paid plenty.
你们还会接着付出代价
And you will keep paying...
直到失去自我
till you are lost yourselves.
我已经杀了两个了
I have killed two.
跟我走
Come with me
不然我杀更多人
or I will kill more.
你还杀了谁
Who else did you kill?
我们能用吗
Can we use it?
不能 必须是查理
No, it has to be Charles.
-他不会的 -但是他说他想
- And he won't. - But he said he wanted to.
是吗
Did he?
好吧 说和做完全是两码事
Yeah, well, saying and doing are two very different things.
我们能逼他吗
Can we make him?
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
我们去看看没有那东西在我脑子里
Shall we go and see exactly how much damage I can do
我能带来多大的破坏吧
without that thing in my head?
真想揍几个王子
There's some princes I'd really like to start punching.
你是说要帮我吗
Are you offering to help me?
取决于
That depends.
你是不是要帮我
Are you offering to help me?
她妈妈真的死了吗
Is her mother really dead?
快回答
Answer!
这把枪不一定会要命
This gun doesn't have to kill.
我可以先扯下来你的胳膊腿
I can just start by tearing off your limbs.
罗迪亚王子
Prince of Rhodia
名不副实的族人拯救者
the saviour of his people that never was.
你不就是相信民间传说里
Is there not a folk story you believe,
在命定的英雄之手
that in the hands of the right hero...
所有灵魂都会复生吗
..Every soul will be revived?
你都不够做救一个人的英雄
You're not even hero enough to save one.
如果我必须死才能阻止你 我会的
If I have to die to stop you, I will.
那就这样吧
Then so you shall.
那是什么
What was that?
你做了什么
What have you done?
考虑好你会让多少人去死
Consider how many you will allow to die.
别考虑太久
Do not consider long!
你
You.
你会是第五个
You will be five.
真的好重
This is really heavy.
我有你可以用的东西
I've got something you can use.
他们怎么会这么容易来去呢
How are they coming and going so easily?
-他扔到我脸上的是什么东西 -影子
- What was that thing he threw at my face? - Shadow.
什么
What?
影子
Shadow.
我曾是他们的王 还记得吗 我可以感知到
I was their King, remember? I can sense it.
也是我妈妈腿里的东西
It's what's in my mum's legs.
这是她可以走路的原因
It's how her legs work.
他把影子寄到你的心脏上
He's put a Shadow on your heart.
像我的情况一样
Just like mine.
所以你对他们用武器 你的心脏也会受到攻击
So, if you use the weapon on them, it hits your heart.
我也会死
And I die, too.
说真的 你们这些人是怎么回事
Seriously, what is wrong with you people?!
他杀了我爸爸
He killed my dad!
他杀了坦娅的妈妈
He killed Tanya's mum!
他说你是第五个
He said you were number five.
你们就傻站在这里等着
Are you just going to stand around and wait
发现第三第四个是谁吗
to find out who three and four are?
好吧 我们需要帮助
All right, look, we need to find help.
没有帮助了
There is no help!
我们要么牺牲我们的家人 要么牺牲各自
We either sacrifice our families or we sacrifice each other.
谁能给我个答案
How is there an answer to that?
好吧
Fine.
没希望了
It's hopeless.
现在我要告诉我妈妈
So now I have to tell my mother
我无法阻止我爸爸被杀
I couldn't stop my dad from being murdered.
拉姆
Ram!
拉姆 拉姆 等等
Ram! Ram, wait!
为什么
For what?
为我们什么都不做 为接下来一场一场战斗准备
For us to do nothing? So we can fight another war and another
直到最后没有任何战争吗
until there isn't anyone left to fight for?
我对你♥爸♥爸的事很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your dad.
真的非常遗憾
I can't even tell you.
跟我走
Come with me.
不行
I can't.
剧集 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表