剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要
Previously on "Chance"...
温特承认了他的应对机制是杀戮
Winter admitted that his coping mechanism is killing.
但他并没有确切地说出数字
He never actually said a number.
但他确实提到了一个人 凯瑟琳
He did name one, though ‐‐ Catherine.
地检办公室的弗兰克是我朋友
I've got this friend Frank at the D. A.'s office
他还没对我深恶痛绝
who doesn't completely hate me yet ‐‐
我可以请他帮忙
I c‐‐ I can ask him.
凯瑟琳·阿特金斯
Catherine Atkins.
我想知道她是怎么死的
I'd like to know how she died.
还有 她喉咙里是否有石头
And also, whether there were, uh, rocks in her throat.
你盯上的第一个人
The first guy you picked.
-那个毒贩子 -斯潘格勒
- The drug dealer. - Spangler.
把他妈打进了重症监护室
Put his mom in the ICU. Yeah.
我说过他不是那种能被说服的人
I told you that is not the type of guy who's gonna be persuaded.
我找到了韦德·帕多
I found Wade Pardo.
他之前在戴利城的一个修车厂工作
He was working in Daly City, at a garage,
然后有人出现打了他
and then somebody showed up and threw him a beatdown.
马蒂·威利斯也遭遇了同样的事
Same thing happened to Matty Willis.
带刀者刀下死
Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.
你就没好奇过吗
Don't you ever wonder?
为什么我宁可丢掉三十年的职业生涯
Why I would throw away a 30‐year career
让我的生活一团糟 也不肯放过你老板
and let my life go to shit over your boss?
现在过来见我 我就把你不知道的告诉你
Come meet me right now and I'll tell you what you don't know.
佩珀的父母起诉了
Aah! Pepper's parents are pressing charges.
我们会想办法解决的
We'll figure this out.
你还有路可走 莱恩
There's a path here, Ryan.
-通向完整之路 -我要怎么做
- A path to becoming whole. - What do I do?
你只要走进警♥察♥局
You just walk into a police station.
莱恩·温特
Ryan Winter.
他要我们派个人去他家
He was asking for somebody to come out to his house.
他只说他需要跟人谈谈
He just said that he needed to talk to somebody.
谈谈他做过的事
About the things that he's done.
你应该见证这一幕
You deserve to be there, man.
-弗兰克在哪 -他就在那里
- Where's Frank? - He's right there.
钱斯医生
第二季 第七集
弗兰克 不 不要
Frank, no, don't!
也许在这之前就该想到
Probably should've thought about "Frank, no, don't"
这一幕吧
before this, huh?
在你呜嗷乱喊之前就该想到
Like before you started yapping your mouth
说那自行车不是我的
about how that bike's not mine
说你不能忍♥受别人干坏事
and I just can't go taking people's shit,
就好像你♥他♥妈♥是世界警♥察♥似的
like you're the fucking policeman of the world!
-住手 -见鬼
- Stop it! - Fuck!
你好 马修
Hey, Matthew.
他干了什么
What'd he do?
看见我拿了克里斯·安东的自行车
Saw me take Chris Anton's bike.
说他要报♥警♥
Said he was gonna tell the cops.
现在他肯定要去报♥警♥了吧 是吧 史蒂维
Now he's for sure gonna tell the cops. Aren't you, Stevie?
住手 救命
Stop it! Help!
救命 有人吗
Please, anybody!
救救我
Please help me!
有人吗
Anybody, please!
救救我
Please help me!
救命
Help!
我当时在床上 但我没睡着
"I was in bed, but I wasn't asleep."
莱恩
Ryan.
我当时
I was I‐
我当时在床上 但我没睡着
I was in bed, but I wasn't asleep.
我听见走廊里有声音
"I heard something out in the hallway.
脚步声
Footsteps."
我听见走廊里有脚步声
I heard footsteps in the hall.
不是林赛的 我能听出她的脚步声
"Not Lyndsay's. I know what hers sound like.
所以我很担心
So I got worried.
我起床 走了出去
I got up, I went out there."
我知道那人不是林赛
I knew it wasn't Lyndsay.
所以我拿了我的枪
So I got my gun.
不对
No.
别少词 哥们
Don't skate over this, buddy, okay?
拜托 请你严肃对待这事
Please. Please take this seriously.
我们就差一点 就能摆脱这家伙了
Now, we are so close to being done with this guy.
他简直让一切易如反掌了
And he just made it so easy for us.
现在唯一能把这事搞砸的人就是你了
The only person who can fuck this up right now is you.
车♥库♥门开启
Garage door open.
莱恩 我
Ryan, I ‐‐
我开车到处转悠了好几个小时
I've been driving around for hours.
我们需要谈一谈
Um, we need to talk.
关于一些我...
About things I...
一些我...
Some things I...
一些事 我...
Some things that I...
我们
We have...
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
莱恩
Ryan.
你有没有伤害...
Did you hurt ‐‐
里面有人吗
Is someone there?
他是谁
Who is that?
这影响不了我们
This doesn't hurt us.
我们只需要重新构思一遍
We just need to rethink it.
我们重新构思 定稿 收工
We need to rethink it, nail it down, call it in.
但我们不能等太久
But we can't wait too long.
事情的经过是这样的
So, here's what happened.
你忠诚的助理 试图保护你
Your faithful assistant, she tried to defend you,
结果海恩斯杀了她
and Hynes killed her.
你跑向她
You ran to her,
你以为 也许还有时间
and you ‐‐ you thought, you know, maybe there was time.
所以她的血 你身上有她的血也能讲得通
So her blood ‐‐ Her blood on you makes sense.
回到开头
Go back to the beginning.
开始
Let's go.
我当时在床上 但我并没睡着
I was in bed, but I wasn't asleep.
我听见走廊里有声音
I heard something in the hall.
林赛的声音
Lyndsay's voice.
她喊着什么
She was shouting something.
突然 就没声音了
Then it just...cut off.
-很好 -我害怕了
- Good. - I got scared.
我起床 走了出去
I got up, and I went out there.
再来一遍
Again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫金姆
I'm Kym.
妮可
Nicole.
你怎么进来的 妮可
Why're you here, Nicole?
你犯什么事了
What'd you do?
在学校打断了一个女生的鼻子
Broke a girl's nose at school.
为什么
Why?
就是贱♥人♥三八的破事
Just mean‐girl shit.
有个女孩我当她是朋友 结果背后黑我
A girl I thought was my friend did something to me.
到处造我的谣
Spread rumors about me.
你就把她鼻子打断了
So you broke her nose?
酷
Cool.
怎么打的
How?
用书
With a book.
你用书打了她
You hit her with a book?
天啊
Shit.
大部头的
A big book?
这里可没什么书 妮可
Well, there aren't any books here, Nicole.
所以你再也干不出那种蠢事了
So you won't be pulling any more stupid shit like that.
可能不会吧
Probably not.
绝对不会
Definitely not.
说出来
Say it.
我让你说出来
Say it!
退后
You stay back!
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表