剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
不喜欢
I don't like it.
我爱死了
I love it.
太好了
Awesome.
我去打通电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a quick phone call,
然后咱们去吃点派
and then let's go get some pie.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
就是很棒的一回事
Pretty awesome is what it is.
莱恩·温特免费更换了单位的所有电脑
Ryan Winter replaced the whole unit's computers for free.
土豪
Baller.
什么时候 他为什么这么做
When? Why ‐‐ why would he do that?
显然有人跟他说
Apparently, he heard someone say something about
我们的电脑又烂又慢
our computers being slow and shitty,
于是他就打了个电♥话♥
and he just, you know, made the call.
对他小事一桩 对我们是天大的好事
No biggie for him. Huge deal for us.
我也很激动
I'm excited, too.
我今晚得取消小组治疗
Listen, I have to cancel group tonight.
家里有事
I got a family issue.
想问你今天下午要不要聚一下
Wondered if you wanted to get together this afternoon.
就我们俩吗
The two of us?
如果你不介意
If that works for you.
我想继续我们上次讨论的事
I wanted to continue with what we discussed the other day,
但我不希望两次治疗之间
but I don't want too much time
间隔太久
to lapse between sessions.
你想散散步吗
Do you like to walk?
好啊 你想去哪里
Sure, what did you have in mind?
海滩
Beach.
沙丘点 旧澡堂北边 知道那里吗
Dune Point, just north of the old baths, you know it?
我听说过
I know of it.
好 一小时后见怎么样
Great. So, in about an hour?
当然可以
Sure, fine.
没出什么事吧
I hope everything's okay?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你说你家里有点事 我希望你还好
With your family, with your family issue, I hope it's okay.
多谢关心
Thank you for saying so.
不客气
You're welcome.
员工专用
潮汐变化表
01:32 落潮-水深0.6米
07:13 涨潮-水深1.4米
D 是你吗
D? Is that you, D?
当然 你打的是我电♥话♥ 卡尔
You're calling my phone, Carl.
孩子 我需要你过来
I need you to come, son.
我在这儿有麻烦了
There's, um, trouble brewing.
我请很多人喝了很多酒
I bought a lot of drinks for a lot of people.
你现在带钱过来
Bring money now.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在海军花臂酒吧
I'm at the Admiral's Arms.
快点来 D
Quickly, D.
这就来
Coming.
有朋友要我帮忙 一起来吗
S.O.S. from a friend. You game?
好
Okay.
我怎么应对的
How do I cope?
你说你看到那男孩被扔到铁轨上之后
You said that after you saw the boy being thrown
你找到了应对的方法
in front of the train, you found ways to cope.
我只想知道是什么方法
I just wondered what they were.
当时是靠学习来转移注意力的
Back then, it was school.
现在呢
How about now?
工作 有时候是跑步
Work. I run sometimes.
没什么特别的
Nothing too unusual.
对我来说也是工作 工作还不行就喝酒
For me, it was work, and then drink when work wasn't enough.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我坠崖过一次
I had a fall.
那地方其实和这里差不多
Actually in a place not very different from this.
你从悬崖上摔下来了
You fell off a cliff?
怎么回事
How?
前一秒我还走得好好的
One moment I was walking.
接下来我知道的
Next thing I knew,
就是在救护车里醒来 脑袋被固定住了
I woke up in an ambulance with my head in a cage.
我的断层摄像结果和你的差不多
My PET scan was not very dissimilar to yours.
你这藏得很深啊 医生
Way to bury a lead, Doc.
我们有规矩
Yeah, well, protocol is,
不能和病人讲这些个人生活的细节
we're not supposed to share personal details with patients.
你之后有没有什么不一样的感觉
Did you feel different after?
除了身体上的反应吗
Besides the physicals effects?
视物重影 记忆减退
Double vision, memory loss?
我发现自己更容易生气了
I find I am more prone to anger.
还有人跟我说
And it has been pointed out to me
我越来越不计后果了
that I have grown reckless.
好吧 但你
Okay, okay, but you
你必须得做点什么来应对这些
you must do something to... to cope.
也不尽然
Not really.
我只是坦然接受
I just embrace.
我觉得要涨潮了
I think the tide's coming in.
那么 我们现在怎么办
So, I mean, what the fuck are we supposed to do now?
等着潮落吗
Wait it out?
水这么大可不行
Not with this swell.
这地方很快就要被淹了
This whole place is gonna be under water very soon.
我希望你会游泳
I hope you can swim.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding me.
-这不好笑 -这...
- That's not funny. - I-- It's--
那水能冻死人
That water is freezing!
现在13度
It's 56.
我过来的时候看了眼冲浪报告
I caught the surf report driving in.
就是没想到去查一查
Just never thought to actually check and see
潮汐是什么情况
what the tide was doing.
我没想到 抱歉
It never occurred to me. Sorry.
但你会游泳的吧
But you can swim, right?
会 但我不要在这儿游
Yeah, I can swim, but I'm not going in there! Okay.
别这样
Come on!
这也就五分钟
This is just, like, five minutes.
绕过那里 浪是从北边来的
Go out around the point, swells from the north,
是顺流 会很容易
that'll help, easy.
你知道吗 我跟克雷顿医生说过 我们应该
You know, I told Dr. Clayton we should have a sign
在门上裱一块牌子 写上
emblazoned over the door saying,
「出问题时 人生才开始」
"Life begins when things go wrong."
埃尔登
Eldon!
埃尔登
Eldon!
埃尔登
Eldon!
艾伦古玩店
我能问问吗
And who, may I ask,
这位救了我的年轻女士的尊姓大名
is this lovely young lady who came to my rescue?
洛雷娜
Lorena.
-洛雷娜 -为什么这么做 为什么选今天
- Lorena. - Why this, and why today?
这和你的新男友有关系吗
Have something to do with that new boyfriend of yours?
今天我看见你在巷子里说话的那个人
The guy I saw you talking to in the alley?
你们当时剑拔弩张的
All amped up?
那是我儿子 阿尔文
That was my son, Alvin.
我儿子
My son.
我上次见他的时候 他还只是个小男孩
The last time I saw him, he was just a little boy.
怎么回事
What happened?
我是同性恋
I'm gay is what happened.
卡尔出柜了 他的家人和他断绝了关系
Carl came out, they cut him off-- his family.
说再也不想让他出现在他们的生活中
Wanted him out of their lives and said so.
她生了病要死了 我妻子奥莉维亚
She's sick and dying, Olivia, my wife.
曾经是我妻子
Once.
她的工作提供保险
Had insurance from a job,
但是垫付费用让他们没办法应付
but the out-of-pocket expenses crippled them.
你偷那些玛雅破烂就是为了这个
That's what the fucking stolen Mayan shit is about?
他们需要我帮助 D
They needed my help, D.
他们完全没钱了 逼得他们来找我
They're so broke, it forced them to come to me.
你这冒的可是名誉和生意的风险
You risked your reputation, your business.
并不比我们一起做过的事更糟
No more than what you and I have done together.
不 很糟
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表