剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
We're doing this for Hynes, and then we're done.
-你需要休息 -几天时间我会改主意的
- You need rest! - A couple of days, I'm gonna change my mind.
好吗 听好了
Okay? And here's the deal.
说到战略 我才是医生
Comes to strategy, I'm the doctor.
你得听我的
You do everything I say.
你这次
You go pulling
再他妈做出什么无脑冲动的事
some fuckin' headless‐chicken routines this time,
我可能没法把你保出来了
I might not be able to bail you out.
我说真的 体力上可能都不行了
I mean, really, physically might not be able to,
到时候 我会挥手道别
at which point, I wave goodbye
搭第一班车回蒂华纳
and catch the first bus south of T. J.
明白了吗
You down with that?
明白了
I am down with that.
兰伯特不知道我的存在
Lambert not knowing about me's
起码算是一项战略优势
at least one tactical advantage.
你打算怎么把这点也搅黄
How do you plan on fuckin' that one up?
用于口舌干燥 视力模糊 便秘
Dry mouth, blurred vision, and constipation.
棒
Awesome.
到那边的美国广场
Change your clothes in the America's Plaza
把衣服换了
on the other side.
你们穿的都得扔
Get rid of all the stuff you're wearing.
用珠峰汉堡店的厕所
Use the bathroom at Everest Burgers.
店主等着你们呢
The owner is expecting you.
我以为你会带我们过去
I thought you were taking us across.
从来都不是我一个人
It's never just me.
你们靠近水边时会有人帮你们分散注意力
There will be a distraction when you get closer to the water.
明白吗 四个自愿被抓然后遣回的人
Okay? Four guys who are willing to get caught and brought back.
他们会提醒你们骑摩托的条子在哪
They're gonna warn against the scoot jocks.
骑摩托的条子
Scoot jocks?
边境巡逻员
The border patrol.
全地形车上的人
ATV crew.
他们是你们要担心的人
Those are the ones you need to worry about.
我答应把这些人一起带走 好吗
I agreed to move them, also, all right?
这是我借用这地方要付的代价
It's the price I had to pay for using this place.
我们要坐大巴过去
We're taking a bus?
这连接到一个旧的雨水下水管道
This connects to an old storm drain.
中空的直通到河谷
That empties into the river valley.
几乎没人知道
Almost no one knows about it,
包括赫克托
including Hector.
好了 坐下吧
All right, grab a seat.
找个舒服的地方
Get comfortable.
等时机成熟时 探子会
Okay, so, the spotters are gonna give us a go
让我们过去 懂了吗
when the fog is right, all right?
要分散他们的注意力
Distraction in play, um...
基本上 诀窍在于趁着早高峰
Basically, the trick is to go through the America's Plaza
通过美国广场 明白吧
with the morning rush, all right?
珠峰汉堡店对面
There's gonna be a blue cab car
会有一辆蓝色的出租车
on the opposite side of Everest.
车费已经付清了
The fare is already taken care of.
那会带你们去圣地亚哥
That's gonna take you into San Diego.
我的人会在圣地亚哥和我们碰头
My guys will meet us in S. D.
是时候了
It's time.
好
Okay.
「击个拳 哥们」用西语怎么说
How do I say, "Give me a pound, big dawg" in Spanish?
-你能行吧 -能行
- You all right? - Yeah.
好了
All right.
别管这味道
Ignore the smell.
跟紧
Stay close.
我们一小时内就能到美国了
We'll be in America within an hour.
里奇兰大街11565号♥ 伯纳尔高地
11565 Richland Avenue, Bernal Heights.
兰伯特的住址
Where Lambert lives.
我让人盯着他了
I had the guys put eyes on him,
跟着他下班回家 画了地图
follow him from work, started lining out a map.
等等 你什么时候做的
Wait. When did you do that?
你在诊所胡混的时候
While you were dicking around at the clinic.
等你想好 咱们看看你还知道什么
Soon as you feel up to it, let's see what else you got.
我没想好吗
I was not?
等我想好是什么意思
What do you mean soon as I feel up to it?
我们有三次见到兰伯特跟他偷摸捣鼓
We saw Lambert with him in the loin three times.
第一次是在这儿的车里
First, here in a car,
还有两次是在海德街上的咖啡馆
and twice here at the cafe on Hyde Street.
他之前肯定坐过牢
Definitely an ex-con.
我在吧台 从他身后看到了他的纹身
I checked his tattoo standing behind him at the counter.
查到名字了吗
Did you get a name?
还没 但他每天都在埃利斯街上的
Not yet, but he washes dishes every day
越南餐馆洗盘子
at this Vietnamese restaurant on Ellis.
你没法纠正♥见♥到的所有错事
You can't fix every fucked-up thing you see,
但要是你明知道这一点还要尝试
but if you know that and you're gonna try anyway,
最好先有个计划
it's good to have a plan.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hola.
埃尔登·钱斯医生
Dr. Eldon Chance?
埃尔登·钱斯医生
Dr. Eldon Chance?
人太多了
Too many people.
抱歉
Sorry.
秃头
Bald?
没有头发
No hair?
脖子上有纹身
Neck tattoo?
小姐
Hey, senorita.
我吗
Me?
对
Si.
小姐
Senorita.
我认识他
Um, I know him.
秃顶的大胖子
Big bald, el gordo.
好吧
Okay.
这他妈什么情况
The fuck is this?
你得跟我来
You need to come with me.
怎么 你是卫♥生♥部♥的人吗
What, are you part of the health department?
要是有什么不干净的东西
'Cause if something's not clean,
那是机器的问题
it's the machine's fault.
知道了
That's good to know.
操 妈的
Ah, shit! Fuck!
妈的
Fuck.
见鬼
Ah, shit!
不
Hey, no!
好了 好了
Okay! Okay!
你们是警♥察♥吗
What, are you guys cops?
我什么都没干 好吗
Huh? 'Cause I didn't do shit. All right?
我也没违反假释 你们可以给我假释官打电♥话♥
And I'm not in violation. You can call my P. O.
不 我们不是警♥察♥
No, we're not cops.
那这是怎么回事
So then what is this about?
你和弗兰克·兰伯特
You and Frank Lambert.
好吧
Okay.
你们知道他是法律部门的吧
You guys know he's the law, right?
你们最好知道 因为他真是法律部门的
I mean, you better, because he is the law.
而且他也能把你们办出去
And, I mean, he can fuckin' work you, too.
他打个电♥话♥写个文件
I mean, he can-- he could fix your life
就能让你这辈子都不一样
with a piece of paper and a phone call.
他能让一切消失
He can make it all go to shit.
他是那么对你的吗
Is that what he did for you?
让你这辈子不一样
Fixed your life?
不好意思 你们是谁
I'm sorry. Who-- Who the fuck are you guys?
你要告诉我们你和兰伯特的事
You're gonna tell me about you and Lambert,
否则我就留下你和我这位朋友单独在这
or I'm gonna leave you alone in here with my friend.
好吧 好
Okay. Okay.
如果我全都告诉你们
Say I do tell you everything.
然后呢 然后怎么样
Then what-- Then what happens?
然后我们走
We leave.
我们走 这是指你们俩
We leave? Like, you guys,
还是说我也要一起走
or we leave, like-- like me, too?
好吧
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表