剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要
Previously on "Chance"...
妮可感谢了佩珀
Nic thanked Pepper?
就在打完她鼻子之后
Right after she broke her nose.
我爸雇了新的私♥家♥侦♥探♥来跟踪我
My father hired new PIs to track me.
就几天时间
It'll just be for a couple of days.
你怎么不去跟他谈谈
Why don't you just talk to him,
把一切都摊开来说
just get everything out on the table,
哪怕只是定好规矩
even if it's only to establish terms?
我儿子 我上次见他的时候
My son. The last time I saw him,
他还只是个小男孩
he was just a little boy.
怎么回事
WHat happened?
我是同性恋 就这么回事
Well, gay is what happened.
温特的人四处联络
Winter's people reached out.
我以朋友的身份跟你说 你得退避
I'm telling you, as a friend, you need to back off.
他想折磨你
He wants to torment you,
你不能这样放过他
and you can't let him get away with it.
我们不能
We can't.
温特又发起了投诉
Winter filed another complaint.
我丢了工作
I've lost my job.
温特先生受到了创伤
Mr. Winter has suffered a trauma.
对他来说是日益严重的问题
It's raised issues for him
他希望通过治疗来解决
that he wants to work through with therapy.
是他希望 还是你希望
Does he want that, or do you want it?
他说他得相信这个过程 相信你
He says he has to trust the process, trust you,
但我不用 而且我也不信
but I don't have to, and I don't.
我伤了人
I hurt people.
我把他们伤得很重...
I hurt them so bad...
他们都死了
that they died.
钱斯医生
第二季 第六集
我觉得很无助
I felt helpless.
然后我找到了避免的方法
Then I found a way not to be.
她在某一刻
She woke back up...
醒了过来
at one point.
恢复了意识
Regained consciousness.
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy! Mommy!
说来有趣 她说那些事的时候头脑就很清醒
It's funny, she was, uh, pretty lucid talking about...
也不是有趣
well, not funny,
就是新奇 就是人们常会说的那些事
but it's curious, the kinds of things people will say.
她说她担心
She said that she was worried about
第二天上午要参加的驾考
a driver's test she had the next morning
问我是否愿意帮她温习
and asked me if I was there to help her study.
辅♥导♥她
To tutor her.
她叫凯瑟琳
Her name was Catherine.
她让我感觉好多了
And she made me feel better.
她是第一个吗
That was the first one?
第一个被你伤害的人
First one you... you hurt?
被你杀害的人
You killed?
那就是你的应对机制
That was your coping mechanism.
是的
Yes.
但那并不持久
But it didn't last.
是的
No.
一旦你体验到了 就会想再度感觉好些
Once you know how, you want to feel better again.
有多少
How many?
已经多少人了
How many have there been?
你是怎么选择她们的
How do you choose them?
你的受害者们
Your victims?
罪恶根据我们的弱点
Sins choose us...
选择我们
...according to our weaknesses.
但总有人
But there are people
闪耀着弱点
who shine with vulnerability,
无论她们自己是否意识到了
whether they know it or not.
她们的脸上写着
Their faces say,
「我怕你」
"I am afraid of you."
她们的脸告诉你她们希望你如何对待她们
Their faces tell you what they expect you to do to them.
她们希望被伤害
They expect to be hurt.
她们主动邀请
They invite it,
因为她们期待着伤害
because they expect it.
要是我真选择了什么
And if I chose anything,
也是因为她们的弱点引起了我的共鸣
it was because their weakness spoke to mine.
她们都是母亲吗
Were they all mothers?
一个闪耀着弱点的孩子
A child shines with vulnerability.
一个被伤害过的孩子希望再次被伤害
A child who's been hurt expects to be hurt again.
这意味着她们活该被害吗
Does that mean they deserve it?
还是她们应该被保护
Or do they deserve to be protected?
被关怀 被爱
Cared for? Loved?
谁告诉你这个
Who told you this,
罪恶和弱点这一套的
about sin and weakness?
谁跟你说的
Who said that to you?
一个严重受损的女人
A very damaged woman
背负着自己可怕的心理精神性痛
who was carrying her own terrible psychic pain
企图在毁掉你之前
she tried to give to you. Pass on to you.
把这份痛苦给你 传递给你
Before she tried to destroy you.
我没死
I'm not dead.
我只是迷失了而已 我没死
I'm lost, but I'm not dead.
我没死
I'm not dead!
很老套
Old school.
但是效率高
But effective.
这样行吗
How's this?
现在呢
How about now?
当你干掉你恐惧的东西 恐惧就不复存在了
Fear stops when you kill the thing you're afraid of.
否则它会干掉你
Or it kills you.
多少个
How many?
他说了自己是如何杀死她们如何跟踪她们的
He talked about how he kills them and how he tracked them.
他暗示了数量众多
He implied it was many,
但他并没有确切地说出数字
but he never actually said a number.
但他确实提到了一个人 凯瑟琳
He did name one, though. Catherine.
我已经突破他了
I... I had him.
他向我敞开了心扉
He was right there with me.
咱们开车去兜风吧
Let's just go for a drive.
就去兜兜风
Maybe we just go for a drive.
好的 你想去哪我就开车去哪儿
Yeah. I'll drive you wherever you want to go.
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel right.
我觉得你特别勇敢 莱恩
Listen, I think you're being very brave, Ryan.
你一个人承担这一切太久了
You've had to carry this whole thing alone for so long.
稍等一下
Give me a second.
你知道我认为我们现在该做什么吗
You know what I think we should do right now?
我想带你去医院
I'd like to bring you to the hospital.
让你入院
Get you admitted.
你比我走得还远 比任何人的进展都大
You got further than I ever did, than anyone could.
但却他妈的丢掉了机会
But then to fucking lose him...
厨房♥门开
Kitchen door open.
不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
怎么了
What?
她来了
She's here.
莱恩 你还好吗
Ryan, are you all right?
抱歉 我...这里怎么了
I'm sorry, I... What's going on here?
这并不会改变什么 好吗
This... This doesn't change anything, all right?
我听到你说的了 我想帮你
I heard you. I want to help you.
帮他 他就是因为你才崩溃的
Help him? He's a wreck because of you.
你现在不能回头 你知道的
You can't go back on this now. You know that.
唯一能解脱的方法就是去面对
The only way out of this is through.
现在请跟我走
Please come with me now.
-拜托你了 -跟你走
- Please? - Come with you?
莱恩 拜托
Ryan, please!
我不知道他是不是真的想停手
I don't know if he actually wanted to stop.
你知道人要是不想停 他们会怎么做吗
You know what people do that don't want to stop?
他们会他妈继续
They keep fucking going.
-他希望你离开 -他可没那么说
- He wants you to leave. - He didn't say that.
不用他说
He doesn't need to.
什么
What?
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表