剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
It's...It's...It's...It's...It's not a police matter.
如果他们偷了东西那就是
Well, it is if they stole something.
-你应该报♥警♥ -不
- You should call. - No.
他们偷走的东西对任何人都没有价值
What they stole has no value
除了我
other than to me.
抱歉 莱恩 我不太明白
I'm sorry, Ryan, I...I don't really understand.
他们动了我的东西 我的财产 所有物
They moved things. Belongings, possessions.
它们之前在这里 现在没了
They were here, now they are here.
在你说之前我要说 不是管家
And before you say it, it wasn't the housekeeper
或是我忘了我放东西的地方
or me forgetting where I put things.
我觉得是他
I think it's him.
谁
Who?
莱恩 如果你知道他的名字
Ryan, if you got a name,
你应该告诉警♥察♥
you should go to the police.
他就是警♥察♥
He is the police.
是凯文·海因斯警探
It's Detective Kevin Hynes.
他曾经在旧金山警局
He used to be SFPD,
但他被调到东南郊区了
but he was transferred to the southeast suburbs.
我确定他也是袭击我的人
And I bet you he's the one that attacked me, too.
莱恩 我不是不相信你所说的
Ryan, I don't mean to dismiss what you're saying,
但我担心这可能是你头部创伤的
but I'm concerned that this might be an extension
后续影响
of your head trauma.
这不是 不是
It's not. It's not. It's not.
我告诉你 这个叫海因斯的家伙
I'm telling you, this Hynes guy,
他就像
he's like...
他就像个毛刺 他困住我
He's like a burr. He is stuck to me.
他的任务就是把我追进坟墓
He's made it his mission in life to hound me to my grave.
我讨厌这样 我讨厌这种弱势
I hate this. I hate feeling weak.
我讨厌怕到要死的感觉
I hate feeling fucking scared.
我讨厌成为受害者的感觉
I hate feeling like a victim.
我讨厌这样 我不喜欢
I don't like it. I don't like it.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's all right.
过来
Come on. Just...
没事的 莱恩
It's okay, Ryan.
我们一起解决
We're gonna work through this together.
你告诉过我你信任我
You once told me I have your trust.
现在还相信我吗
Is that still true?
我八岁的时候 我和我的母亲站在
When I was 8, I was standing on a train platform
埃默里维尔的一个火车站台上
in Emeryville with my mother.
离我们不太远的地方 有一个小男孩
And not that far from us, there was this little boy.
他不停地在站台上绕圈奔跑
He was running in a circle round and round the platform.
过了一会儿 我们听到火车来的声音
After a while, we could hear the train coming.
然后
And...
我记得那个男孩仍然在绕圈
I remember the boy still circling,
随着火车靠近后
you know, as it got closer.
然后
And then...
所有人都开始尖叫 他不见了
...everyone was screaming, and he was gone.
有一个女人从人群中出来 抓住他
This woman had come out of the crowd, grabbed him,
把他扔到了火车前方
and tossed him in front of the train.
那很难接受 真的很难
It was hard. It was really hard.
但我做到了
But I figured it out.
我找到一个方法
I found a way
让我自己冷静 去应对
to calm myself, to cope.
我们应该谈谈这事
We should talk about that.
改天吧
Some other day.
今天我觉得已经够了
Today, I think I'm done.
你♥他♥妈♥是个律师吗
You're a fucking lawyer?
我是你的律师
I'm your lawyer.
查克·黑登
Chuck Haden.
老兄 我付不起钱的 所以...
Dude, I...I can't pay you, man, so...
没事 我是法律援助的
It's okay. I'm Legal Aid.
我会替代你的公设辩护人
I'm replacing your public defender on this.
好吧 那你能证明我的清白吗
All right, so, you... you can prove I'm innocent?
我们有许多场硬仗要打
Oh, we've got plenty to fight 'em on,
沙朗瑞耶斯法官和我一起冲过浪
and Judge Salandrigas and I, we surf together,
这或许有帮助
so that'll count for something.
我能出去吗
Am... Am I getting out of here?
当然 你妈妈保释你了
Yeah. Your mom posted your bail.
但条件是你必须待在她那里
But the condition will be that you stay at her place.
不过重要的是你会被释放 好吗
But the important thing is you're gonna get released, okay?
不过你得聪明点
But you got to be smart, though...
远离毒品 不要再搞意外
no drugs, no more incidents.
你是在让我保持低调吗
Well, hey, well... You're asking me to lay low?
操 我知道该怎么做
Shit. I know how to do that.
很好 在这里签字
Good. Sign there.
我没听到你进来
Hey. I didn't hear you come in.
你是要找医生吗
You looking for the Doc?
不在这里
Not here.
猜到了
Figured.
我去过办公室 他也不在那里
I tried the office. He's not there, either.
我不知道为什么有的人带着手♥机♥
I don't know why people carry cellphones
却不接电♥话♥
if they're not gonna answer them.
换我就不会哭
I wouldn't do that.
这里不许哭
There's no crying in here.
看起来很疼
That would hurt.
要的就是这效果
That would be the idea.
你这样打过人吗
You ever hit a person like that?
打过
I have.
他还活着吗
He still alive?
有些还活着
Some of them.
我要到哪里弄一个这玩意
So where do I get one of those?
那是什么 警棍吗
What is that, a nightstick?
看谁拿了
Depends.
你为什么想要一个
Why would you want one?
学校里有个混♥蛋♥
There's this asshole at school
做了些很恶心的事
who's done some shitty stuff,
老欺负我什么的
bullied me or whatever.
是个学习人生的好机会
Great opportunity for a life lesson.
每当有人欺负你 你就该每天感谢他们
Anytime somebody bullies you, you should thank them every day.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're joking, right?
现在 这个欺负你的人是你人生中
Right now, this bully is the only person in your life
唯一给你挑战的人
who's giving you an actual challenge.
其他人都在麻醉你
Everybody else is anesthetizing you,
把你的力量抱出体内 让你软弱
hugging the power out of you, making you weak.
你认为生活在世会变得简单
You think the struggle of living in the world gets easier,
人们会停止让你难过吗
people stop giving you a hard time?
现在开始学会维护你自己
Learn to stand up for yourself now,
以其人之道还治其人之身
and give it right back to them.
不然的话 就闭嘴
Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
这是个指挥杖
This is a baton.
以你的目的来说 可能不太合适
For your purposes, it's probably not ideal.
别人会立刻发现这是个武器
People will identify it as a weapon right away.
这可能在今后会出现麻烦
That can be a problem down the road.
你最好的进攻方式 看看周围
Your best offense... Look around.
那个门顶 直击太阳穴
That doorstop, straight to the temple.
那灯座 猛击肾脏
Base of that lamp, shot to the kidneys.
这个抽屉把手 捅眼睛很好用
This drawer pull over here, great for a jab to the eye.
任何东西都能成为武器
Anything can be a weapon.
我们很幸运 罗尼的不在场证明坐实了
We get lucky and Ronny's alibi holds up
兰伯特可以证明温特在场
and Lambert can put Winter at the scene,
只是时间问题了
it's only a matter of time
那混♥蛋♥早晚进去
before the shit heel is behind bars.
这是好事
Which is good.
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I'm...
我只是开始怀疑
I'm just starting to wonder if that's...
那是不是温特该去的地方
where Winter ought to be.
我是说 他是
I mean, he is...
他是个怪物
you know, he's a monster,
但他同样是个心理失常的人
but he's also a deeply disturbed man.
我们不都是吗
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表