剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
还有乔瑟芬·佩法尔 30岁
And Josefa Pefaur, 30.
双胞胎女儿 还怀了一个
Twin girls and a baby on the way.
温特在暴♥力♥犯罪中心的
Winter met her in group therapy,
受害者治疗小组认识了她
at the Victims of Violent Crime Unit.
割了她的喉
Cut her throat.
凯瑟琳 崔维斯 苏仪
Catherine, Travis, Su Yee,
利·安 拉蒙娜 艾薇 以及乔瑟芬
Leigh Ann, Ramona, Ivy, and Josefa.
我能肯定的就有这些
That's as many as I'm sure of.
我相信还远不止这些
And I don't believe that that's all there are.
这就是你觉得我需要知道的
So...these are things you think I need to hear?
不
No.
这是所有人都需要知道的
Those are the things that everyone needs to hear.
温特四岁的时候
When Winter was 4 years old,
他叫马修·戴比斯
his name was Matthew Debbs.
这是她母亲艾米的照片
This is a picture of his mother, Amy.
艾米33岁时
When Amy was 33 years old,
曾企图割喉自杀
she tried to kill herself by cutting her own throat.
却没成功
But it didn't work.
所以她转而企图杀死马修
So she tried to kill Matthew instead.
我也不确定
Now, I'm not sure,
但或许这就是他杀人的原因
but it's probably why he does what he does.
可能性挺高的
I mean, it seems pretty likely.
不过 如果可以
But still, if I could,
我会想找他聊聊
I'd talk to him about it.
你就不想和他聊聊这些吗
I mean, wouldn't you... like to talk to him about it?
还是你不需要
Or...do you not need to?
你全都知情吗 林赛
Do you know everything, Lyndsay?
我要走了
I'm done.
我还没结束呢
Well, I'm not.
结束了你自然会知道
When I am, you'll know.
以及如何去发展出并追求
And how are the factors for awakening
觉醒的要素
developed and pursued
以带来清晰知见
so as to bring clear knowing
并释放至极致
and release to their culmination?
僧人学习正念
A monk develops mindfulness
以其作为觉醒要素
as a factor for awakening.
坚持不懈亦是觉醒要素
Persistence as a factor for awakening.
全神贯注亦是觉醒要素
Concentration as a factor for awakening.
心平气和亦是觉醒要素
Serenity as a factor for awakening.
依赖隔绝
Dependent on seclusion.
依赖冷静
Dependent on dispassion.
依赖宽慰
Dependent on closure.
招致放弃
Resulting in surrender.
林赛
Lyndsay?
林赛
Lyndsay?!
没事 莱恩
It's okay, Ryan.
我在这儿
I'm here.
你和我在一起
You're here with me.
这他妈是哪儿
Where the fuck is here?
是个安全的地方
This is a safe place.
我带你来这 因为我认为这样最好
I brought you here because I thought it was best.
找个安静的地方 结束我们未完的话题
A quiet place for us to finish what you started.
你没有被监禁
You're not a prisoner.
莱恩 你不是人♥质♥
Ryan, you're not a hostage.
如果你想打电♥话♥ 可以打给林赛
You want to call someone, you can call Lyndsay
或是警♥察♥
or you could call the police if you want.
你可以说你被绑♥架♥了
You can tell them that you were kidnapped,
被强押到了这里
brought here against your will.
由你决定
It's up to you.
我跟你说了些事
I told you things.
我知道你还没说完
And I know you're not finished.
不 我不行
No, I can't. I can't.
你可以的
Yeah, you can.
我不想进监狱
I'm not going to prison.
我没有要你去
I'm not asking you to.
我遇过这种情况 莱恩
I've seen this before, Ryan.
我有过一位病人 一个女人
I had a patient. A woman.
她也经历过这些
She went through this, too.
她和我一起经历的
She and I did. Together.
她是谁
Who was she?
她怎么了
What was wrong with her?
她伤害人
She hurt people.
和你之前一样
Like you did.
和你现在一样
Like you do.
她也曾经受虐
She also had a history of abuse,
能追溯到她儿时
going back to when she was a child.
她饱受罪恶感 愤怒 懊悔的折磨
She was beset by feelings of guilt and rage, remorse...
以精神分♥裂♥来逃避现实
Retreating into dissociation.
她也告诉我她不想进监狱
She also told me that she couldn't face prison.
她太害怕了
She was too afraid.
可尽管她很害怕
But, as afraid as she was...
她更信任我
she trusted me more.
她在法庭上
She admitted what she'd done.
坦诚了所做的一切
In court.
以精神异常为由要求减轻刑责
There was a plea of diminished capacity,
我替她作了证
and I testified on her behalf.
她后来被判进精神病院
She was committed to a psychiatric hospital.
而不是监狱
Not a prison.
她正受到治疗 重建生活
She's receiving care and she's rebuilding her life.
我正在协助她
And I am helping her do that.
过程缓慢但有所改善
It's slow, but it is happening.
你还有路可走 莱恩
There's a path here, Ryan.
通向完整之路
A path to becoming whole.
我相信你有足够勇气踏出第一步
And I think you're brave enough to take those first steps.
我会陪着你
And I'll walk it with you.
我怎么知道是不是...
How do I know any of this is...
是否真的能如你所说那么顺利
If it could really all work out for me the way you say?
你能知道的是 如果你不改变
What you can know is what the future will look like
你的未来会是什么样子
if you don't change it.
会和过去一样
It's going to be like the past.
不 我不要
No. No. I'm not.
我不能就这么抛下我的生活
I mean, I can't just leave my life!
我得先打理好一切
I mean, I have to put everything in order first.
我不能说走就走
I can't just walk away!
你可以
Yeah, you can.
你可以 而且必须
You can and you have to.
你应该如此
You deserve to.
我问过你 怎么有人会同意
I asked you once how someone could consent
在不知结果的情况下
to let you in their head
让你进入他们的内心世界
without knowing what you would find there.
但我早知道你会发现什么
But I knew what you would find.
没错
Yeah, you did.
但你还是同意了
But you said yes anyway.
你信任我带你走到了这一步
You trusted me to bring you to this moment.
任何有价值的事都不是光靠想就能完成的
Nothing worthwhile is ever done through thinking alone.
到了某个时刻 你必须行动起来
At some point, you have to act.
那会是什么样
What will it look like?
我会去哪
Where do I go?
我要做什么
What do I do?
你只要走进警♥察♥局
You just walk into a police station,
随便哪个警♥察♥局都行
any police station.
-和你一起吗 -不 不能有我
- With you? - No. I can't.
他们会觉得是我胁迫了你
They would think I'd coerced you.
他们会认为 发展到一定程度的时候
They'd be thinking that down the line somewhere,
会有某个辩方律师用我的出席来对付他们
some defense lawyer's gonna use my presence against them.
但之后你会来的吧 等一切结束后
But you'll come after? When it's done?
会的
When it's done.
那好吧...
Well then...
我想是时候行动了
I guess it's time to act.
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表