剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
卖♥♥给他的人以为这是个玩具
Guy who sold it to him thought it was a toy.
这才叫战略失策
Talk about a strategic loss.
这肯定值不少钱吧
This must be worth a shitload, hmm?
通常我都是在博物馆
Usually I'm in a museum
隔着玻璃看这种东西的
looking at something like this through glass.
想想那个使用它的人
Thinking about the guy who carried it.
有多像我 或者有多不像我
How he was like me or how he wasn't.
他是否害怕
Whether he was afraid or not.
它让我想起
It helps to remember that
别人在你之前面对巨龙
other guys faced dragons before you did.
会让你感到弱小
Makes you feel small.
在好的方面 你知道吗
In a good way, you know?
虽然你可能永远都不会感觉弱小
Although you probably never, ever feel small.
真是件好藏品
It's a nice piece.
如果我要你帮我查一个车牌号♥码
If I needed you to run a plate for me,
你能帮我吗
could you do that?
和温特无关 是我的私事
It's not a Winter thing. It's personal.
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
谢了
Thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
有新消息吗
Any news?
关于他们新发现的尸体
On those other bodies they found?
其中一个是个母亲 除此之外
One was a mom, and other than that,
没什么惊喜
no big surprise,
旧金山警局开始妨碍我调查了
I'm getting stonewalled by SFPD.
你去哪了 和温特一起吗
Where were you? With Winter?
有什么发现
What'd you get?
我发现他很愤怒并且不稳定
I got that he is angry and unstable.
除此之外 我就不知道了
More than that, I don't know.
但我知道我不想听到那句
I do know that I don't want to hear
「我早跟你说过」
"I told you so."
好 我不说
Fine, I won't say it.
但我会在心里默念
But I'll be thinking it.
我拿到了这个
What I did get is this.
这个证实了莱恩·温特
This confirms that Ryan Winter...
或者他当年的名字马修·戴比斯
or Matthew Debbs as he was then...
在82-93年都在弗雷斯♥诺♥县的
was in the California State Foster Care System
加利福利亚州寄养中心
in Fresno County from '82 to '93.
从7岁到18岁
7 to 18.
所以呢
So?
所以 就是那段时间
So, that's the time.
那几年是我们性格塑造的关键时期
Those are the years we become what we're gonna be,
是让温特变成现在这样的时期
when Winter became what he is.
我敢说在弗雷斯♥诺♥县一定发生了什么事
I guarantee you something happened in Fresno.
他做了一些事
He did something.
那里就是一切的开始
There was a beginning.
三人死于田园别♥墅♥起火
Three people dead in a Sunnyside house fire,
都是头部中枪 89年
all shot in the head, '89.
不对
Mm, no.
42岁的妇女在门多塔中枪 89年
42-year-old woman found shot in Mendota, '89.
不是
No.
27岁的女人在斯阔湾的停车场
27-year-old woman shot and killed in a parking lot
中枪身亡 84年
in Squaw Cove in '84.
不对 温特应该才八♥九♥岁
No, Winter would have been 8 or 9.
枪击的都不对
A gun isn't right.
这太 太远距离了
It's too... it's too separate.
肢体接触不够多
It's not physical enough.
32岁的母亲
32-year-old mother,
被强♥奸♥然后勒死在她的拖车里
raped and strangled in her trailer.
母亲 符合年龄范围
Mother, right age range.
没错 但他不是个强♥奸♥犯
Yeah, but he's not a rapist.
他可能是
Ah, he could be.
对 他可能是 但他是吗
Yeah, he could be, but is he?
不是
No.
继续找
Keep looking.
你要这个吗 宝贝 天呐
You want this, honey? Oh, my God.
他老是这样 真抱歉
He always does that. I'm sorry.
没关系
No worries.
不管谁站在那 他都会扔
He throws it at whoever's sitting there.
希望你不要误会 他不是针对你
If that makes it better. It's not you.
那是什么
What is that?
那上面是什么
What's on there?
一对夫妻 21岁和26岁
A couple, 21 and 26,
被掐死在中国湾公园
strangled in China Creek Park.
不是
No.
女人被捅死在床上
Woman stabbed in her bed,
胸部 腹部 喉部 皆有伤口
wounds to chest, abdomen, and throat.
多大
How old?
60岁以上
60-plus.
等等 我这里可能有发现
Hold on a second. I might have something here.
下午5:15在训练营公园 6点坐车回家
门多塔市 1990年
Mendota, 1990...
13岁男孩被杀 尚未结案
13-year-old boy killed, case still open.
那时候温特15岁
Winter would have been 15.
死者名叫史蒂维·本杰明
Victim's name was Stevie Benjamin.
-这边需要帮忙 -我们可能需要给他上束具
- A little help here, please. - We might need to restrain him.
-温特先生 -史蒂维当时的感受就是这样
- Mr. Winter. - This is how Stevie felt.
他的真实感受
How he really felt.
窒息而死
Died of suffocation.
口腔充满...
Mouth full of...
牙齿碎片
broken teeth.
胃里...
Stomach f...
全都是他自己的血
full of his own blood.
有人硬往他喉咙里塞石头 直到他被憋死
Someone shoved rocks down his throat till he choked.
那人就是温特
Someone is Winter.
-怎么了 -我帮你查了下那个车牌
- What's up? - Yeah, I ran that plate for you.
注册车主是阿♥拉♥米达私♥家♥侦♥探♥社
It's registered to, uh, Alameda Private Investigation.
好的 谢谢
Okay, then. Thanks.
你要我追踪什么吗
You want me to follow up on something?
我自己处理就好
I got it.
好
Okay.
我的天
Jesus fucking Christ.
你是阿特·巴恩斯
Hey! You Art Barnes?
-是 -我是凯文·海因斯
- Yeah. - Kevin Hynes.
-我们之前通过电♥话♥ -没错
- I spoke to you on the phone earlier. - Oh, yeah, yeah.
-你想进去避避雨吗 -当然
- You want to get inside where it's not fucking raining? - Sure.
他们在老商场后面的林子里发现了史蒂维的尸体
They found Stevie in the woods behind the old mall.
-好 -我是在这里长大的
- Yeah. - I grew up around here.
我当时没比他大几岁
I wasn't that much older than he was.
那把我吓坏了 你懂吧
It freaked me out, you know?
我是说 怎么会有人对一个孩子下此毒手
I mean, why someone would do that to a kid.
-谁能做出来这事 -没错
- Who could do it. - Right.
所以我敢说你进了DT小组之后做的第一件事
So I bet the first thing you did when you made DT squad
就是查这个案子
was look up this case.
它可怕得超出我的想象
It was way worse than anything I imagined.
土被他吸入肺里 硬塞进喉咙...
The aspirated dirt in the lungs, down his throat, just...
-非常糟 -是啊
- Bad shit. - Yeah.
睡不着的时候就会在眼前反复出现那种糟
Like, back of your eyelids when you're trying to sleep bad.
所以你们一直没有真正的嫌疑人吗
So you never had any real suspects?
他们拘留了不少人
I mean, they pulled everybody in.
假释罪犯 性犯罪者 无家可归者 但都不是
Parolees, sex offenders, homeless, but no dice.
当年查这个案子的人也都不在了
And the guys who worked the case, they're all gone now.
可以说现在我们仅有的就是DNA了
Pretty much all we got now is the DNA.
哪来的DNA
DNA? From where?
史蒂维的指甲下面
From under Stevie's fingernails.
我去 不会吧
Fuck me. What?
证据储存在松树谷
They've got it in storage down in Glen Pines.
我帮你给那边打个电♥话♥吧
I'll make a call over there for you.
谢谢 真的很感谢
Thanks. I appreciate this.
测试 测试
Testing, testing.
大家好 我是所罗门
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表