剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要
Previously on "Chance"...
我在试图帮助我的病人
I'm trying to help my patients
帮他们消除不管什么原因导致的创伤
by removing whatever source of ongoing trauma
那些创伤会妨碍他们感受
is preventing them from experiencing
我的治疗效果
the benefits of therapy.
下一个目标该是那个专挑同性恋欺负的混♥蛋♥
The next asshole up should be that gay‐basher.
韦德·帕多
Wade Pardo.
我能那么做吗 还是只有你才行
Is it cool for me to act like that, or only you?
你在打算做一些
Are you thinking of doing something
你无法承受后果的事吗
that has an outcome you can't live with?
又来一次
Again?
你觉得警♥察♥要花多久
How long do you think it's gonna take the cops
就能搞明白你和你的工作
to figure out you and your job are the common denominator
是这些人的共同点呢
between these guys?
一个女人被割了喉
Woman found with her throat cut,
一个孩子被击中头部倒在车里
a kid shot in the head breaking into a car
登记的车主是莱恩·温特
registered to Ryan Winter.
我需要你帮我进入莱恩·温特的大脑
I'm gonna need you to get into Ryan Winter's head for me.
-你一定厌倦了吧 -什么
- You must get tired. - What?
说了这么多 可是却什么也没发生
Talking about this so much, then nothing happens.
什么也没改变
Nothing changes.
你有些不一样了 医生
You know, there's something different about you, doc.
你眼中的东西
Something in your eyes.
钱斯医生
第二季 第二集
没关系 温特先生
It's all right, Mr. Winter.
有我们呢
We got you.
您短暂地失去了意识
You lost consciousness there for a little bit,
撞到了头 但我们正在处理
hit your head, but we're taking care of it.
放松 先生
Easy now, sir.
放射科那边怎么样了
Hey, do we know where radiology's at?
该死
Shit!
-我们需要你帮忙 -这边需要帮忙
- We need you to assist! - A little help here, please!
好了 我按住他了
All right. I got him.
注射四毫克安定
Four milligrams of Lorazepam now!
好的 医生 马上来
Yes, doctor. Right away.
我们可能需要给他上束具
We might need to restrain him.
温特先生
Mr. Winter.
温特先生
Mr. Winter.
看着我 没事了
Look at me. It's all right.
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
没有人会伤害你
No one's gonna hurt you.
像这样慢慢呼吸
Just breathe slowly like this.
用鼻吸气
In through the nose.
数到四
Count of four.
用口呼气
Out through the mouth.
用鼻吸气
In through the nose.
用口呼气
Out through the mouth.
很好
Good.
你激活了自己的副交感神经系统
You've activated your parasympathetic nervous system.
战斗或逃跑反应相抗衡
Counterbalances the fight‐or‐flight.
这叫「休息和消化」
Call it "Rest and digest."
给你稍微打一点镇定剂
Give you a very light sedative.
这会让你在做核磁共振时保持冷静 好吗
It'll keep you calm in the MRI, all right?
史蒂维当时的感受就是这样
This is how Stevie felt.
他的真实感受
How he really felt.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
史蒂维是谁
Who's Stevie?
放射科那边有空位了
Radiology has cleared the backup.
他们准备好给他做检查了
They're ready for him now.
心理学评估
调查问卷
该死的海因斯是个偏执狂
Fucking Hynes is obsessed.
他的墙上全是谋杀案的整个时间线
Whole timeline on his wall about murder
以及当时温特的行踪
and where this Winter was when.
什么墙
What wall?
他公♥寓♥里的墙
The wall in his apartment.
他的公♥寓♥ 你怎么知道的
His apartment? How do you know this?
你闯进去了 你闯到他家里去了
You broke in? You broke in to his place?
你就继续问这个问题吧
Definitely keep asking me that.
非常有效率
Really productive.
该死
God damn it.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
他墙上有时间线
Him having a timeline on his wall ‐‐
那可能因为他是个尽职尽责的警♥察♥
That could just be him being a dedicated cop.
确实是
Yeah, he is.
他尽职尽责又条理清晰
He's very dedicated and organized.
此外 他在一次强制心里评估后
Also, he was transferred from San Fran PD to Fremont PD
心理学评估
调查问卷
从旧金山警局调到了菲蒙 因为他是半个疯子
after a mandated psych eval because he's half a whack job.
精神病评估
保密
什么 什么时候
What? When?
就在他开始盯梢温特的六个月后
About six months after he started fixating on Winter.
汤普森医生 请到心脏内科
Dr. Thompson to cardiology, please.
汤普森医生 请到心脏内科
Dr. Thompson to cardiology.
你这个点就上班了挺早啊 医生
Pretty early for you to be at work already, isn't it, doc?
我正要离开
I was just leaving.
我们得聊聊 我去找你
We need to talk. I'll come to you.
去你的 医生
Fuck you, doc!
闪开 闪开
Move! Move!
我让你老实待着
I say sit tight.
结果该死的海因斯让你跳你就跳了
Fucking Hynes says jump, and you jump?
你怎么想的 医生
What the fuck, doc?
我从海因斯的文件里总结出了温特的日常
I mapped out Winter's routine from Hynes' file.
我选择抓他的地方
The place where I chose to grab him
就在纪念碑下游的海湾区中♥央♥
is right in the middle of Bay Area Memorial's catchment area.
那是我的地盘
My domain.
就他妈是这么回事
That the fuck.
-算你走运 -我才不...
- You got lucky. - I did--
我定了个计划 而且奏效了
I made a plan, and it worked.
那你的脸是怎么回事
So what happened to your face?
韦德·帕多冒出来
Wade Pardo showed up,
在医院门口给了我一下子
cold-cocked me outside the hospital.
估计他定了个计划 而且奏效了
Guess he made a plan, and his plan worked.
他穿着工作服
He was wearing a jump suit
背后写着「泰尔曼机油及玻璃修换行」
with Tyerman's Oil Change and Glass on the back.
他打你的时候穿着那个
He's wearing this when he hit you?
真棒
Awesome.
他还是那么蠢
He hasn't gotten much smarter.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我那车跑起来有点不顺当
Well, you know, car's been running a little rough.
我觉得该去换换机油了
Thought I might take it for an oil change.
你还是深呼吸几口吧
Better idea is you take a couple deep breaths
我去给你倒杯水
while I get you some fucking water.
你知道吗 D 我不渴
You know what, D? I'm not thirsty.
那你到底怎么了 医生
Well, what the fuck are you, doc?
你显然有事
Because you're something.
好吧 不管韦德·帕多了
Okay. Forget Wade Pardo.
如果这个叫温特的家伙真是海因斯说的那样
If this Winter Guy is doing what Hynes says he is,
他就会继续那么干
he's gonna keep going.
得有人阻止他
He's got to be stopped.
我们得阻止他
We have to stop him.
咱说好了
Here's the deal.
要是我不能尽快查到这个条子的把柄
I don't get a hammer on this cop pretty fucking soon,
我就要采用原来的A计划了
I'm going back to plan "A."
那是什么
Which is...?
把他眼睛捅瞎
Stab him in the eye.
或者把你眼睛捅瞎
Or stab you in the eye.
说实话 我收拾你要比收拾他容易多了
And, honestly, I could get the drop on you way fucking easier.
好了 下载完成
Okay. There. "Download complete."
我要怎么启动它
So, what do I do if I want to start this up?
我是按这个...
Do I press the-- the, uh...?
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表