剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
袭击
Attacked?
就是说他们还没抓到那个家伙
Does that mean that they haven't caught the guy?
甚至都可能不是个男的
Maybe it wasn't a guy, even.
可能只是他在我之前强♥奸♥过的哪个女的
Maybe it was just some other woman he raped before me.
他们挂了电♥话♥之后
When they hung up,
我就去...睡觉了
I just...went to sleep.
睡了好几个小时
For hours.
不知道多长时间以来的第一次
For the first time in however long,
我不再躺在那儿
I wasn't laying there
试图分辨他从窗户爬进来的声音
trying to hear him coming in my window.
一整条胳膊
One damn arm.
我估计他以后再也没法爬窗户了
I guess he won't be coming in any more windows now.
应该是吧
Guess he won't.
我觉得很好 这会很坏吗
Is it bad that I feel good?
我是说...
I mean...
这样是不是不对
You know, is that-- Is that wrong?
我更在乎的是你的治疗效果
My concern is your therapy.
你的康复进度
Your healing.
也许你现在能从这两者中受益了
Maybe now you'll be able to get the benefits of both.
马蒂·威利斯
马蒂·威利斯
联♥系♥人已删除
我完全可以处理好自己的事
I am quite capable of handling my own affairs.
你有本事坐牢吗
You capable of doing time?
因为这看来像要那么发展了
'Cause that's what this looks like.
埃尔登
Eldon.
卡尔
Carl.
你需要钱的话就跟我说
You need money, talk to me,
有法子弄到钱
'cause there's ways of getting money.
那些法子包括干活吗
Would those include work?
那个货件我们已经落后一周了
We're a week behind with that consignment piece.
不打扰你们二位继续聊了
I'm sure you gentlemen have things to discuss.
那是怎么了
What was that about?
问得好
Good question.
博物馆级的玛雅破烂
Museum Grade Mayan shit.
不怎么样 我会做旧
Not hot. I'll wear it.
那不像卡尔会说的话
Doesn't sound like Carl.
确实
It isn't.
有些事不太对 但他不肯说
Something going on he's not talking about.
我会查出来的
I'll find out.
我在想 下一个目标该是
I was thinking the next asshole up
那个专挑同性恋欺负的混♥蛋♥
should be that gay basher.
那人一直说他要
The one who kept saying he was gonna
拿把枪来诊所
come to the clinic with a gun.
帕德 还是帕迪的
Pardell? Par-- Pardee?
帕多 韦德·帕多
Pardo. Wade Pardo.
他确实来了
He did show up.
结果警♥察♥一来他就跑了
And he ran away when the cops came.
不知道他现在在哪
I don't know where he is now.
他辞职了 然后消失不见了
He quit his job and dropped out of sight.
算他走运
Luckily for him.
你又是怎么回事
What's up with you?
我们得谈谈马蒂·威利斯的事
We need to talk about Matty Willis.
灾难性大失血
Catastrophic blood loss.
手臂永久性伤残
Permanent disablement of the arm.
那人掏枪了
The man pulled a gun.
消除威胁的最快方式就是
Fastest way to neutralize the threat
破坏臂丛神经
was disrupt the brachial plexus.
要是我想让他失血过多致死 他早死了
I wanted him to bleed out, he would have bled out.
我毫不怀疑
Yeah. I don't doubt it.
这种事我们之前就说过了
This is the exact, same conversation
上次罗杰利奥·奥尔蒂斯的事
we had about Rogelio Ortiz.
奥尔蒂斯拿的是捕鱼棒 不是枪
Ortiz had a fish bat. Not a gun.
我在试图帮助我的病人
I'm trying to help my patients
帮他们消除不管什么原因导致的创伤
by removing whatever source of ongoing trauma
那些创伤会妨碍他们感受
is preventing them from experiencing
我的治疗效果
the benefits of therapy.
而我知道 要做到那一点
And I know that there are diverse means
有很多种方法
of getting to that end.
我也听你说过 你可以威胁他人
I've also heard you tell a tale about threatening people
而不造成终生残疾
without actually crippling them for life.
其实 我见你那么做过
In fact, I've seen you do it.
这不是一♥码♥事
Yeah, well, that's not this.
我是想像你希望的那样威胁别人
This is me trying to threaten people like you want,
而别人要么拔枪 要么拿捕鱼棒
and everybody keeps pulling out guns and fucking fish bats.
而且 你不觉得
Besides, you don't think
马蒂·威利斯活该吗
this Matty Willis deserved what he got?
马蒂·威利斯是个暴♥力♥的入室强♥奸♥犯
Matty Willis is a violent home intrusion rapist with--
我们甚至都不知道有多少受害者
We don't even know how many victims
因为 统计学上看 他们可能根本不会上报
'cause, statistically, they probably don't even report.
他在这世上到处播种痛苦和毁灭
He walks this world sowing misery and destruction.
他当然他妈活该
Of course he fucking deserved it.
但是...如果把马蒂·威利斯这种人
But-- But if I have to treat someone like Matty Willis
弄成暴♥力♥犯罪的受害者
as a victim of violent crime, you know,
我们可不算在正确处理问题
we're not really going about this the right way.
禽兽本质如此 医生
It's the nature of the beast, Doc.
你盯上的第一个人 斯皮格勒
The first guy you picked, Spiegler?
-斯潘格勒 -那个毒贩子
- Spangler. - The drug dealer.
没错 把他妈送进了重症监护室
Put his mom in the ICU. Yeah.
我从一开始就告诉你
I told you from the start
他不是那种能被说服的人
that is not the type of guy who's gonna be persuaded.
问题是这样
Well, here's the problem.
我感觉像
I feel like a...
我不知道 感觉像个无人机驾驶员
I don't know, like a drone pilot
在某个沙漠的地堡里
in some desert bunker
从数千里之外部署袭击
deploying terror from thousands of miles away.
真酷
Cool.
不 一点都不酷 那就是问题...
No, that's not cool! That's exac...
我要和你一起在现场
I need to be there on the ground with you...
锻炼我自己的判断力
exercising my own judgment.
因为 坦白说 我不知道能不能信你的
'Cause, frankly, I'm not sure I trust yours.
听着不错
Sounds good.
好
Okay.
假设有人看见你动手
Say someone sees you while you're doing that ...?
足以描述你
enough to describe you.
你觉得警♥察♥要花多久
How long do you think it's gonna take the cops,
即便他们就花一点点力气
even using a quarter of their ass,
就能搞明白你和你的工作
to figure out you and your job
是这些人的共同点呢
are the common denominator between these guys?
你病人停了药
Your patients are off their meds.
他们安然睡过每一晚
They're sleeping through the night.
他们直视着你的眼睛 对吗
They're looking you in the eye, right?
这就是代价 医生
That's how this sausage gets made, Doc.
臂神经丛
Brachial plexuses.
不好意思 复数形式说错了
Pardon me. Plexi.
你越早接受 我们就越好
Sooner you accept that, the better off we'll be.
在为钱斯医生工作前
But before Dr. Chance,
我就职于斯坦福招生办公室
I worked in the Stanford admissions office,
大约有50名员工
and that was like a 50 person staff.
那你一定可以组织多个日程了
So you definitely can organize multiple schedules, then.
没错
Yep.
你女儿多大了
How old's your daughter now?
11个月
11 months.
你父母在帮忙带她
And your parents are helping out with her?
是的
Yeah.
那真好
That's great.
-是挺好的吧 -对她而言没错
- Is that great? - For her.
他们基本上只有需要的时候才叫我
They basically had me where they wanted me.
我没办法再付房♥租了
I couldn't afford to pay rent anymore,
但他们不允许我们搬进去
but they wouldn't let us move in
直到我放弃了我的心理学毕业课程
until I dropped out of my psychology grad program.
真的吗 为什么
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表