剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要 道森·皮特
Previously on "Chance"... Dawson Pitt?
是的
Yeah.
要是他让旧金山警♥察♥查上我 我撑不过去的
He puts the San Francisco Police on me, I'm not gonna make it.
要是只能选扣押和进监狱
If it's between holding out or prison,
最终我会交待他们想知道的一切
eventually I'm gonna tell them everything they want to know.
我不能留下我女儿没人管
I can't leave my daughter.
就因为你不用进少管所
Just because you're not going to juvenile hall
不代表我们就能回到以前那样
doesn't mean you can go back to the way things were.
妈 救救我
Mom, help me!
你得相信我
You have to trust me!
求你了 别
Oh, please, no!
你跑了
You ran away?
一路跑到了聚居地
Got all the way to the Colony,
奥克兰的一个违章建筑
the squatter house in Oakland.
自♥由♥自在地活着
Bullshit‐free living.
我得尽快离开
I have to leave soon.
这个在找你的人
This guy who's looking for you.
赫克托·伊巴拉 他想要孩子
Hector Ibarra. He wants the baby.
我可以处理赫克托
I can take care of Hector.
我知道你觉得你可以
I know that you think that you can.
你阻止不了的 所以最好别插手
You can't stop it, and so you better not get in the way of it.
不能再跟钱斯医生联♥系♥了 结束了
No more talking to Dr. Chance. That is over.
兰伯特像老板似的处理好了
Lambert took care of him like a boss.
他是被杀的 以免把兰伯特拖下水
He was murdered so he couldn't dump Lambert in the shit.
是史蒂维·本杰明
It was Stevie Benjamin.
他指甲中的DNA
The DNA from under his fingernails
将与这把叉上的DNA吻合
will match the DNA on this fork.
如果吻合 我会告诉你名字
If it's a match, I'll tell you the name then.
钱斯医生 能跟您谈谈吗
Dr. Chance? Can we talk to you, please?
跟我谈什么
Talk to me about what?
故意伤害及殴打一个叫道森·皮特的男子
Aggravated assault and battery of a man named Dawson Pitt.
钱斯医生
第二季 第九集
请配合站好 先生
Stay right here for me, sir.
请同时伸出两个拇指
I need both your thumbs at the same time.
手放松
Just relax your hands.
现在请伸出右手另外四指
Now your right four fingers.
我要将它们全部单独记录 好吗
I'm gonna roll them all individually for you, sir, okay?
好的
I ‐‐ yeah, yeah, okay.
我们给皮特先生看了所谓的六件套
We showed Mr. Pitt what we call a six‐pack ‐‐
一组六个人的照片 种族
six photographs of people all the same race,
年龄 身高 肤色 特征 都相同
age, height, coloring, characteristics.
我们让受害者指出 袭击他们的人
We asked them to point out if the man who attacked him
是否在六人之中 他指认出了你
was one of the six, and he picked you.
你那晚见过皮特先生吗
Had you ever met Mr. Pitt before that night?
要是我的律师来了 我怎么能知道
How will I know when my lawyer gets here?
他会来这个房♥间吗
Will he show up to this room,
还是他们会假装不知道我在哪
or will they pretend they don't know where I am
直到你结束你的问话
until you're done with your questions?
现在带你去登记 好吗
Going to take you to booking now, sir, all right?
等你的律师到了 我会让前台警员
When your lawyer shows up, I'm gonna have the desk sergeant
让他们下来找我们
tell them to meet us down there.
-好的 -跟我来 这边
‐All right. ‐Come on with me, this way.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已被转接到
Your call has been forwarded
一个自动语♥音♥留言系统
to an automatic voice message system.
是我 要是你查看信息
Hi, it's me. If you ever check your messages,
应该会发现我已经离开那鬼地方了
you probably know by now that I left that fucking place.
如果你觉得...
And if that's what you thought ‐‐
如果你觉得那能帮助我
if that's what you thought would help me,
你错了
well, you're wrong.
我有地方可以去待一阵
I have a place to stay for a while,
这不是我的电♥话♥
and this isn't my number.
我的手♥机♥在营地被收走了
The camp has my phone.
也许这是好事 因为现在
And maybe that's a good thing because right now
我真不想跟你说话 爸爸
I really don't want to talk to you, Dad.
但我只是觉得应该让你知道我没事
But I just ‐‐ I thought you should know I'm okay.
想搭车吗
You looking for a ride?
我可以帮你
I can help you out.
上来吧
Come on now.
不用了
Uh, I'm good.
我看你走路的样子就知道你挺好的
Hey, I can see you're good, just by the way you walk.
你这死猪
你得开口 说不说
你还醒着吗 混♥蛋♥
You awake, pendejo?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的
The fuck were you thinking?
你说你知道她在哪 却不肯说出来
You say you know where she is, and then not tell?
去他的 他晕了 我得抽一口
Fuck it, man. He's out. I need a smoke.
哪也别去
Don't go anywhere.
小子 盯着这混♥蛋♥
Chico, keep an eye on this fucker.
等他醒了再叫我们
He comes around, say something.
希望你没有看起来那么糟糕
Oh, well, I hope you feel better than you look!
难说
I doubt it.
抱歉 我以为来的会是克里斯蒂娜
I'm sorry, I was expecting Christina.
你给她打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call her?
打了 她没兴趣帮忙
Yeah, well, she's not interested in helping...
一点也没有
at all.
明白了
Got it.
你是说你帮我缴了保释金
You mean, you posted my bail?
你怎么缴的
How?!
-就是... -你哪来的钱
‐You know ‐‐ ‐Where'd you get the money?
我存了不少钱 想当做保证金
I've been saving a lot of money for a security deposit
好从我妈家搬出去
so I can move out of my mom's place.
只差一点了
And I was pretty ‐‐ I was pretty close!
不过没关系
But it's fine.
露西 我...
Lucy, I ‐‐
意思是「猴子也会从树上掉下来」什么的
"Even monkeys fall from trees," Or whatever.
这是事实
That is a fact.
没电了
This is dead.
我得查查信息
I need to check my messages.
给
Here.
我会把钱还给你的
I'm going to get you your money back.
我保证
I promise you.
好
Yeah.
-你能不能 -好
‐ Can you...? ‐ Yeah.
你缴了多少
How much did you put up?
八千美金
Um, $8,000.
天啊 露西
Jesus, Lucy.
我不知道说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
你可是警方要通缉的人
You are a wanted man.
怎么样
What?
她没事
She's okay.
你见到她了吗
You saw her?
没有 但她打给我了
No, but she, uh, she called.
她留了语♥音♥信息
She left a voicemail.
她没说她在哪
She didn't say where she is.
也没说她要去哪
She didn't say where she's headed,
但她说等她安顿好
but she said she's going to reach out
她会联♥系♥我们的
as soon as she gets settled.
她听起来很生我们的气
Sounds pretty angry at both of us.
可她打给了你
But she called you.
这并不能说明什么
That doesn't mean anything.
你不能跑来跟我说事情是什么意思
You don't get to come in here and tell me what things mean.
我们不知道她在哪
We don't know where she is.
而你这就出狱了吗
And you just got out of jail?
我觉得我也许能理解
Well, I think maybe I understand
她现在的想法
what she might be thinking right now.
对 你当然理解
Right, no, you ‐‐ you understand.
你一直跟她说她那种危险的
You ‐‐ You keep telling her that the dangerous, furious way
愤怒的反应 是自然的
that's she's acting is ‐‐ it's natural.
是正常反应 甚至不是她的错
It's chemical, it's not even her fault,
因为她跟你一样
because...she's exactly like you.
所以我
Which leaves me,
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表