剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要
Previously on "Chance"...
道森·皮特
Dawson Pitt?
对 我们认识吗
Yeah, we know each other?
还没有
Not just yet.
你觉得警♥察♥要花多久
How long do you think it's going to take the cops
就能搞明白你和你的工作
to figure out you and your job
是这些人的共同点呢
are the common denominator between these guys?
我联♥系♥不上她
I can't get a hold of her.
她到现在可能该打回来了
Probably should have called back by now.
我们今后得做出些改变
We're just going to have to make some changes going forward.
什么改变
What changes?
妈 救救我 拜托
Mom, save me, please!
对不起 妮可
I'm sorry, Nick!
你为什么找我
Why did you find me?
我们得谈谈
You and I should talk.
所谓他妈的批判性思维
It's the fucking definition of critical thinking
就是你该查查这一切 莱恩·温特就是凶手
to look at all that and see that Ryan Winter killed them all!
你要我说多少次 除了你 没人那么想
For the goddamn‐millionth time, nobody thinks that but you!
你怎么想 你觉得他有同伙吗
What do you think? Do you think he had an accomplice?
我不知道
I don't know.
不能再跟钱斯医生联♥系♥了
No more talking to Dr. Chance.
结束了
That is over.
有个人一小时前去找了里士满站一个警官
Lieutenant at Richmond Station had a guy walk in an hour ago,
开始供认多起谋杀罪
starts confessing to multiple murders.
现在唯一能把这事搞砸的人就是你了
The only person who can fuck this up right now is you.
钱斯医生
第二季 第八集
老板
Hey, boss.
抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
该死 弗兰克 你♥他♥妈♥吓死我了
Shit, Frank! You scared the shit out of me.
听着 我本该先打电♥话♥的
Listen, I would have called first,
可我想着这个点让你接电♥话♥太早了
but I figured it was too early for you to pick up.
我想你已经听说了吧
I assume you've heard the news?
莱恩·温特犯下了多重谋杀案的事吗
About Ryan Winter being a multiple murderer?
还以为这工作不会再有什么
I mean, just when you think there's nothing left to this job
让人吃惊了呢
that can surprise you.
你是为这事来的吗
Is that why you're here?
-你想接吗 -我非常想接
- You want it? ‐ I want it so bad
我都来了俩小时了
I've been here for two hours,
就怕你想早起去跑几圈
just in case you decided to go for a run earlier.
好吧 可我们还不知道
Okay, but we don't even know
目前到底是什么情况 弗兰克
what we're dealing with here yet, Frank.
目前已经有几起一级谋杀了
Seven counts of first degree, so far,
那家伙还在继续交待
and the guy is still talking.
我听说他已经告诉了律师
And I'm hearing he already told his lawyer
他要放弃预审的权利
he wants to waive his right to a prelim trial.
你知道我还听说了什么吗
You know what else I heard?
我听说警局有人
I heard somebody from the P. D.
在把认罪细节泄漏给媒体
is leaking confession details to the media.
听着 这会成为一出大戏
Listen, this is gonna be a circus.
已经是了
Alright, it already is.
要是今天结束时 最终结果是
So, if at the end of the day all that ends up happening
温特认罪
is Winter pleads guilty
而我们只要在法官面前耍点手段
and we're just jockeying before the judge
争取让他获得最大刑期 没问题
trying to get the maximum sentence, fine.
但我们都知道这还有很长一段路要走
But we both know it's a long road from here to there,
所以你要是找最得力的人去处理
so you are going to feel a whole lot better
一定会省不少心 所以...
if you got your best person handling the case, so...
让我想想 好吗 弗兰克
Let me think about it, Frank, okay?
当然
Absolutely.
我坚持
I insist on it.
你跟凯文·海因斯是朋友
Does your being friends with Kevin Hynes
与你现在请求这事有关吗
have anything to do with this ask?
大家都曾是海因斯的朋友
Look, everybody was friends with Hynes once.
警局的每个人 我们办公室的每个人
Everybody in the P. D. And everybody from our office.
我只是一直没终止而已
I'm just the guy that never stopped.
好吧
Alright.
今天下班前给你答复
I'll tell you by the end of today.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗 感觉如何
How are you? How do you feel?
很累
Tired.
感觉身体被掏空了 你明白吗
Sort of scraped out inside, you know?
明白
Yeah.
可我喜欢这种感觉
But I like it.
以前感觉时好时坏
Things have felt bad before...and good.
但从没感觉对过
But they've never felt right.
而现在
And this...
做这些事 置身这里
doing this, being here,
感觉很对
it feels right.
我跟露西聊过了
I talked to Lucy.
她说她一直在跟你见面
She told me that she'd been seeing you.
你袭击了他
That you attacked her,
你想伤害她 想杀她
that you were going to hurt her, kill her.
我本来想的
I wanted to.
很高兴我没有
I'm glad I didn't.
你很高兴你没有吗
You're glad you didn't?
可你为什么没杀她
But why didn't you?
我觉得问题应该是为什么选露西吧
I think the question should be "Why Lucy?" Don't you?
一开始会是她
I mean, it was her at first, at all,
是因为她跟你很亲近
because she was close to you
后来我发现了你的真♥相♥
and then when I found out about you,
我想让你感同身受
I wanted to make you feel it,
让你明白都是你的错
to know it was your fault.
发现我的什么真♥相♥
Found out what about me?
你是个骗子
That you're a liar.
你和海因斯警探是朋友 不是吗
You and Detective Hynes, you were friends, weren't you?
一开始不是
Not at first.
那晚是他让你去停车场的
He sent you to the parking lot that night.
因为我是怪物 我必须被阻止
Because I was a monster and I had to be stopped.
我体内有一部分 从一开始就知道
Some part of me knew from the beginning
我并没看清你的全部
that I wasn't seeing all of you,
我知道你有所隐瞒
that you were holding something back.
然后是在海里那天 你的手绕着我的脖子
And then in the water that day, with your arm around my neck,
我把一切联♥系♥起来了
I connected it.
可我自己关闭了那种联♥系♥
But I shut the connection down.
我不肯让自己明白那意味着什么
I wouldn't let myself understand what it meant.
我只想相信有人想救我
I just wanted to believe that someone wanted to save me,
你想救我
that you wanted to,
而不想知道你在骗我
more than I wanted to know you were lying.
我那么做是对的 因为你...
And I was right to do that, because you...
你真的救了我
you did save me.
你伤害我是为了救我
You hurt me to save me,
所以现在我们到了这里
and now here we are.
我们到了这里
Here we are.
我知道我无法跟你那个女病人说话
I know I can't talk to that woman, your patient,
可我想知道她是否也有了这种结局
but I wonder if this is how it is for her, too.
这样的平静
Peaceful like this.
我希望她有
I hope so.
高雅并不在于我将欲望付诸实践
Grace lies not in the fulfillment of my desires,
而在于愉悦地坦然接受一切
but in the strength to accept everything with joy.
史蒂维·本杰明死的时候还有谁在场
Who else was there when Stevie Benjamin died?
什么
What?
-什么 -还有其他人在场
- What? ‐ Someone else was there.
-是谁 -很复杂
- Who was it? ‐Complicated.
-是林赛吗 -那事很复杂
‐ Was it Lyndsay? ‐ It's complicated.
可她已经不在了 所以没人能碰她了
But she's not around anymore, so no one can touch her now.
林赛爱我
Lyndsay loved me.
真的 而我...
She really did, and I ‐‐
不 听着 当时是我在场
No, no, listen, I was there.
是吗
Yeah?
是我 而我一直背负着那事
I was, and I carry that around.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表