剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要
Previously on "Chance"...
一个女人被割了喉 一个孩子被击中头部
Woman found with her throat cut, a kid shot in the head
倒在车里 登记的车主是莱恩·温特
breaking into a car registered to Ryan Winter.
我需要你帮我进入莱恩·温特的大脑
I'm gonna need you to get into Ryan Winter's head for me.
你被一个陌生人袭击了
You were attacked by a stranger,
不知道出于什么原因被盯上了
targeted for whatever reason.
那种背后绞杀要是再持续40秒
Rear choke like that for longer than 40 seconds,
你就不会在这里了
and you wouldn't be here.
温特在我办公室
Winter is here in my office.
改变让他局促不安
Change rattles him.
如果我把他拖住 你能进入他家吗
If I keep him here, can you get into his house?
已经出发了 医生
Already out the door, Doc.
是你传播的我和约翰的事
You spread that shit around about me and John.
-冷静点 -然后还坐在这
‐Chill out. ‐And then just sit here.
你不是我的朋友
You are not my friend!
随便吧 变♥态♥跟踪狂
Whatever, stalker freak.
有人闯进我家
Someone's broken into my house
拿走了东西 移♥动♥了东西
and taken things, moved things.
他们偷的东西对除了我以外的任何人都没价值
What they stole has no value other than to me.
-你报♥警♥了吗 -他就是警♥察♥
‐ Did you call the police? ‐ He is the police.
凯文·海因斯警探
Detective Kevin Hynes.
你干的事真的吓坏他了
It really freaked him out, what you did.
我不在乎 但我不能丢了这工作
Look, I don't give a shit, but I can't lose this job.
以防你饿了
In case you get hungry.
你看到我在房♥里为什么没叫
Why didn't you scream when you saw me in the house?
因为你不吓人
'Cause you're not scary.
我八岁的时候 站在一个火车站台上
When I was 8, I was standing on a train platform.
有一个女人从人群中出来 抓住他
This woman had come out of the crowd, grabbed him,
把他扔到了火车前方
and tossed him in front of the train.
我找到一个应对的方法
I found a way to cope.
学校里有个混♥蛋♥老欺负我什么的
There's this asshole bullied me or whatever.
每当有人欺负你 你就该每天感谢他们
Anytime somebody bullies you, you should thank them every day.
现在开始学会维护你自己
Learn to stand up for yourself now.
任何东西都能成为武器
Anything can be a weapon.
-谢谢 -鞠个躬吧
‐ Thank you. ‐ Hey, take a bow.
-为了什么 -你的辛勤劳动才有了这个
‐ For what? ‐ Your good work made this happen.
莱恩·温特刚给中心捐赠了一百万
Ryan Winter just donated $1 million to the unit
以乔瑟芬的名义
in Josefa's name.
钱斯医生
第二季 第四集
掐我一把 好吗
Pinch me, right?
这种好事让人难以置信
This is too good to be true.
我同意
I agree.
怎么了
What?
你来
Come on.
我认为你不该接受这笔钱
I don't think you should take this money.
不该是什么意思 有什么理由吗
What do you mean, don't? Based on what?
一方面他是个头部受伤的病人
Well, he's a patient with head trauma for one thing.
我们以前也接受过受害者
We've accepted money from victims
以及受害者家人的钱
and families of victims before.
当然没这么多 但时长有人捐赠
I mean, not this much money, but they donate all the time.
这并不违背职业道德
It's not unethical.
这能帮助我们维持经营
It's what helps keep our doors open.
你先听我说完好吗
Will you ‐‐ will you just listen to me for a second?
我只是担心这项捐赠
I'm just concerned that this donation
会有附加条件
is gonna come with strings.
比如提供权限
Access.
他绝对不是给你一百万美元
This is not the type of guy who can give a million dollars
让你随便花的那种人
and just leave it at that.
好吧
Fine.
可以把我的停车位给他
He can have my parking spot.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我也是
So am I.
真的需要我告诉你一百万美元
Do I really have to tell you what a million dollars
对这里意味着什么吗
means for this unit?
我知道 我知道
I know, I know. I just ‐‐
我只是不想因为他
I just don't want him
而忽视真正需要我们帮助的人
to distract from the people who actually need us.
你好
Yeah?
等等 克里斯蒂娜 慢点说
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Christina, s‐slow down.
她跟你在一起吗 好的
Is she with you now? Okay.
二十分钟后在我那见
I'll meet you at my place in 20 minutes.
-妮可吗 -对
‐ Nicole? ‐ Yeah.
我得走了 回头打给你
I got to go. I'll call you later.
这笔钱
Hey. This money,
会是件好事的
it'll be a good thing.
叶酸 铁 以及软便剂
Folic acid and iron and a stool softener
应对补铁副作用的
for the iron side effects.
你知道他们这里有花卖♥♥吧
You know they have flowers here.
叶酸可以帮助降低宝宝罹患先天缺陷的风险
Folic acid helps protect your baby against birth defects,
补铁防止贫血
and the iron prevents anemia.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-D -D
- D. - D.
我有医生 D
I have a doctor, D.
给孩子找了私人医生
An O. B. for the baby.
她告诉我不要吃生鱼以及奇怪的芝士之类的
She tells me not to eat raw fish and weird cheeses or whatever.
她还让我吃维生素 我会照办
And she tells me to take vitamins, so I do that.
但是这些就不用了
But thank you.
那好吧
Okay, then.
你在超♥市♥跟踪我
So, you're stalking me at the supermarket
就为了帮我避免先天缺陷吗
because of birth defects?
那是为什么
Then why?
你的老板 他是个十恶不赦的坏人
Your boss, he's a very bad man.
坏人我见多了
That's all I know is bad men.
你得说点具体的
You're gonna have to say more than that.
他杀人
He kills people.
什么人 女人 大多数都是
What people? Women, mostly.
他会杀了我吗
So, he's gonna kill me?
不一定 那样太明显了
Doubt it. That'd be too obvious,
但我觉得也说不准
although I guess you never know.
-你是警♥察♥吗 -不是
- You a cop? - No.
很好
Good.
你杀过人吗
You ever kill anybody?
反正不是会让人想念的人
Nobody anyone would miss.
所以你找我到底想干什么
So, what do you want from me, anyway?
只是觉得应该让你知道
I just figured you should know.
好吧 这也算回答了 但不完整
Yeah, that's an answer, but it's not the whole answer.
你喜欢中餐吗
You like Chinese food?
当然
Sure.
金塔饭店 明天下午两点
Golden Pagoda, tomorrow at 2:00.
你可以请我吃饭
You can take me to lunch.
宝宝喜欢吃豆豉鸡肉
The baby likes the chicken in black bean sauce.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
到时候你可以把剩下的答案告诉我
You can tell me the rest of the answer then.
妮可感谢了佩珀
Nic thanked Pepper?
就在打完她鼻子之后
Right after she broke her nose.
那个佩珀也真行
And that Pepper is a piece of work,
假惺惺地和她做朋友
just pretending to be her friend
就为了羞辱她
so she could humiliate her?
现在什么情况
So, what now?
可能会被开除 我不知道
Expulsion, possibly. I don't know.
明天我跟校长谈了之后就知道了
I'll know more when I talk to the dean tomorrow.
什么时间 我跟你一起去
What time? I'll come with you.
这还没完呢
There's another shoe.
当然
Of course there is.
她父母要起诉
Her parents are pressing charges,
严重伤害罪
aggravated assault.
严重
Aggravated?
他们说那本书是凶器 钝器
They're saying the book was a weapon, a blunt instrument.
医院让她住院观察
The hospital's holding her overnight for observation.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表