剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
尤其当这是他精神病的一部分的时候
Especially if it's part of his shared psychosis.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说我什么
What'd you call me?
[法语]
Folie à deux.
双人疯癫
Madness of two people.
一个是精神病患者
One individual is psychotic,
是主导者
is dominant.
另一个是易受他人影响的
The other one is suggestible, susceptible.
他们都存在与同一个妄想中
They're both operating under the same delusion.
温特的疯癫驱使了他 而你却加以利用了
Winter's madness drove him, but you exploited it,
你出于自己的目的 利用了他的精神创伤
you capitalized on his trauma for your own purposes.
他想摆脱那一切
He wanted to get out of it,
可你确保了他无法脱身
but you made sure that he wouldn't.
他做不到 直到最后
Couldn't. All the way to the end.
我为什么那么做
Why would I do that?
我为什么要做那些事
Why would I do any of that?
因为你想
Because you wanted to.
因为你喜欢
Because you like it.
因为你的整个神经网络
Because your entire neural network
现在都已经习惯了
is conditioned to that now.
当你掌控了温特
When you were entrenched with Winter,
你的反应 性方面和心理方面
your reactions, sexual and psychological,
都对力量和恐惧有所反应
were all responses to power and terror.
现在他不在了
Now he's gone.
留下你独自面对你的欲望和反应
So you're alone with your desires, your responses.
你下半辈子将在牢里度过
You're going to be staring down the barrel
没有人会来帮你达成那些欲望
of the rest of your life without anyone to help you achieve them.
人生中哪怕能找到一个
What a thing it is, in life,
能理解你最阴暗内心的人就很难得了
to find even one person who understands your darkest heart,
更何况是两个
let alone two.
你说的对
You're right.
他不在了
He is gone.
但我并不孤单
But I'm not alone.
我不会那么对自己的
I wouldn't do that to myself.
得了吧 医生
Come on, doc.
你以为我不知道怎么准备应急计划吗
You think I don't know how to plan for contingencies?
要说我从工作中学会了任何事
You know, if there's one thing that I've learned from my job,
那就是如何做准备
it's how to prepare.
如何打持久战 明白吗
It's how to play the long game, right?
他不在了 但我并不孤单
He is gone, but I'm not alone.
但我并不孤单
But I'm not alone. But I'm not alone.
有双人疯癫的
The only real folie à deux here
不是我和温特
is not between Winter and me.
是你和温特 医生
It's you and Winter, doc.
你的妄想就是
And your shared delusion
你告诉他 他值得被帮助
is that you told him that he was worth helping.
而他相信了你
And he believed you.
你以为你知道我的什么事
What is it that you think you know about me?
要说我从工作中学会了任何事
You know, if there's one thing that I've learned from my job,
那就是如何做准备
it's how to prepare,
如何打持久战
it's how to play the long game.
得了吧 医生 你以为我没有应急计划吗
Come on, doc, you don't think I plan for contingencies?
你说的对 他不在了
You're right, he is gone,
但我并不孤单
but I'm not alone.
如果有让人感觉那么好的事
When something feels that good,
这人会只做一次吗
does a person ever just do it once?
杰克斯先生 你有收到你当事人的消息吗
Mr. Jakes, have you heard from your client?
我昨天还跟他谈过 他清楚声明
I spoke to him yesterday, at which point he clearly stated
他会出席今天的听证会
he would be present at today's hearing.
你今天跟他联♥系♥过吗
Have you spoken with him today?
我一直试着联♥系♥他 法官大人
I have tried to reach him repeatedly, Your Honor,
但目前无果
but as of yet I have not been able to.
那我别无选择 只能延缓决定
Then I have no choice but to suspend my decision,
并罚款一万美金
levy a fine of $10,000,
还要发拘捕令 逮捕钱斯医生
and issue a bench warrant for Dr. Chance's arrest.
他在哪
Where is he?
该死
Shit.
只是擦伤
Just a scratch.
大擦伤
Big scratch.
好几处大擦伤
Couple of big scratches.
你还是让保释金打水漂了啊
So you finally skipped bail, huh?
你想到办法弥补了吗
You figure out a way to get it right?
弥补你对社会造成的伤害
What you did to society?
算是吧
Sort of.
这他妈什么意思
Fuck's that mean?
意思是兰伯特
It means Lambert.
他不会停手的
He's not gonna stop.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表